Da hell is wrong wit kanye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hes in the hospital? ???

For what??? Millionaireitis ????

Theres little kids who have a worse life than him and dont complain.

Man **** this dude man.

Sounds like a PR move. This seems to be a go to move for celebs after they do some dumb stuff.

Kanye has been hospitalized for security purposes. He's said it himself. He mentioned that he doesn't want to be like Malcolm X. He's probably fearing his life

"The Life of Pablo" was good but we as fans expected way more from him after "Yeezus". It's definitely one of his weaker albums in his catalogue. My guess is, he'll drop "Turbo GFX" Summer 2017 right after "Cruel Winter". Which would be Spring.

I hope he gets help, but it was easy to see this coming. I listened to the life of Pablo and couldn't understand how anyone could listen to all of those songs besides 2-3 of them and not think this guy has lost his mind

Last edited:
mental illness is a real thing

He is not "mentally ill" tho.

Theres ************ who are actually mentally ill who dont live in a mansion and drive around in murcielagos.

A part of me thinks he's doing all this in purpose

But a bigger part of me is thinking

"Do u realize how many people on this planet have it worse than this ********** and dont complain??""

I cant respect a man like that i dont give a **** how famous u are.

Last edited:

if you want to listen to a crazy person  \who is surrounded by yes men be interviewed here ya go.

this dude is not very articulate, hes all over the place and cant form coherent sentences, he goes on different tandems and you can tell he feels like hes killin this interview.
laugh.gif

This is frustrating to listen to.  Maybe he's high.  Talk about talking so much and saying so little.  The interviewer is not very good at "interviewing" either.

Last edited:
Last edited:
What is he mentally ill from???????

Regular cats have gone thru worse and have stayed focused.

Is he that weak of a human being?

Mentally ill????? Really???

He is not "mentally ill"

Ppl really dont know or care bout mental illness in here :smh:

Theres obviously something wrong with this guy. Yall calling him a **** or *** hole aint gon making things any better. If anything yall kinda fuel this behavior from him. He knows the whole world is against him so he constantly lashes out whenever he can but this is next level even for him

Theres obviously something wrong with this guy. Yall calling him a **** or *** hole aint gon making things any better. If anything yall kinda fuel this behavior from him. He knows the whole world is against him so he constantly lashes out whenever he can but this is next level even for him

Man wat the **** are u talkin about lol.

Eye to eye he dont measure up b real tawk.

Granted he's a HUGE celebrity but cmon. We all have our own personal struggles.

Some cats on here MORE than his lol.

The whole world is against him while at the same time buying his shoes, music and paying to watch his shows. Must be rough.

Both. Can he get sued for all this?

Forbes is quick :lol:

http://www.forbes.com/sites/zackoma...ld-cost-him-north-of-10-million/#55e888ae44d0

"West, who had been grossing an average of $1.5 million per city on the tour according to Pollstar, will suffer millions in lost earnings after cutting Saint Pablo short. Live Nation wouldn’t comment on specifics, but the back-of-the-envelope math doesn’t look good for the rapper’s bottom line."

"Acts like West, who earned $17.5 million this year, typically receive multimillion-dollar advances and massive nightly guarantees. While those numbers can vary widely, an industry rule of thumb used by the likes of FORBES and Billboard says artists pocket roughly one-third of gross ticket sales. That suggests West will miss out on $500,000 or so in earnings per night–a little over $10 million in total."

"will also miss out on merchandise sales associated with the tour, likely a high six-figure or low seven-figure sum. "

All im saying is celebs can feel like they have problems too. Just cuz theyre famous & rich dont mean theyre stress free. Idk how yall cant understand that. Its really simple

He is not "mentally ill" tho.

Theres ************ who are actually mentally ill who dont live in a mansion and drive around in murcielagos.

A part of me thinks he's doing all this in purpose

But a bigger part of me is thinking

"Do u realize how many people on this planet have it worse than this ********** and dont complain??""

I cant respect a man like that i dont give a **** how famous u are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom