Da hell is wrong wit kanye

Status
Not open for further replies.
As soon as he start referencing all the occultish topics and went away from the intellectual "backpack rap" he fell off.
NONE of that stuff is as good as his earlier projects when he was consider at the top of the producing world.

I think for the last few years Kanye does all these rants because he sees the end of his relevance quickly approaching.
3 trash projects in a row will do that to you. And he's not happy about it so he whines.

i really hope his shows are cancelled because ive been trying to figure out how to get a damn refund for the dec 9th show since his whole build da wall nonsense.

HATED his last project i only liked 2 songs.

ive always stood by this dude but not anymore.

bought 2 copies of yeezus, and my girl and i saw him in LA before the truck accident halted that tour.

i got 2 yeezus shirts, my girl has 1.

i started that tours thread on here and KTT when i page monitored his site, i remember when i posted the info people were questioning its authenticity.

that was the last of the decent kanye.

The irony is on ATCQ new album Ye raps 'you sold your soul soldier'

Love this Kanye.
Smart lines, double meanings, simple but dope production, lyrics that connect.

Now this is what we get.

Now if I "F" this model
And she just bleached her "A hol"
And I get bleach on my T-shirt
I'ma feel like an "A hol"
I was high when I met her
We was down in Tribeca
She get under your skin if you let her
She get under your skin if you-uh
I don't even wanna talk about it
I don't even wanna talk about it
I don't even wanna say nothin'
Everybody gon' say somethin'
I'd be worried if they said nothin'
Remind me where I know you from?
She looking like she owe you some
You know just what we want
I wanna wake up with you in my

WTF is that? Heavy thought provoking stuff right there. Makes one wonder what would happen if i got bleach on my t shirt.
And some of his stans STILL like this song even though he aint talking about NOTHING.
HE dont even wanna talk about what HE was talking about on HIS OWN SONG.
That ***** is TRASH now. No two ways about it.

lol. knew I would come in here and see Ye is trash posts. but calling TLOP and MBDTF trash.....ion know about all that lol.

You're mixtape is lame
tongue.gif
Calling my mixtape lame doesnt negate the fact that Kanye is trash B...

youre the first person to call my tape lame..  so its cool if thats your opinion, thanks

Nothing dry about it, he flat out told on Khaled and Jay. Nothing worse than a hand hiding rock thrower. He's not on drugs either, that fool justs gets drunk and starts feeling himself.

I watched the rant.   He is having legit nervous breakdowns.

The injustices he sees in his own path are overwhelming him all at once.

Im actually past him being an idiot now, he obviously has anxiety and depression.

He also knows that the path to being remembered as a GOAT musically is an early tragic death.

I hope he avoids such a path but I wouldn't bet against it.

I watched the rant.   He is having legit nervous breakdowns.

The injustices he sees in his own path are overwhelming him all at once.

Im actually past him being an idiot now, he obviously has anxiety and depression.

He also knows that the path to being remembered as a GOAT musically is an early tragic death.

I hope he avoids such a path but I wouldn't bet against it.
Prince is a GOAT and he died rather late... no need to die young in order to to be remembered. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom