Da hell is wrong wit kanye

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think anyone said the drug thing was anything new? It's the industry. It's just become more systematic over time
Nobody really cares. In many eyes Hip hop is supposed to those fun moments of pulling up in an Old Chevy and blowing people's brains on the side of the street.

Mix that with the baking soda and everybody gets a Benz. That alongside the softer dudes like Drake and Kendrick and at the end of the day you have a solid, diverse genre.

welcome to 2016

inb4 illimunati conspiracy to ruin youth

Last edited:
This man called Kendrick Lamar "soft" :rofl:

You definitely have not deciphered any of K.Dots lyrics. If Kendrick is "soft", what are T.Scott, Thugger, Future, J. Cole, etc.

I bet Future really drinks Jamba Juice and lives a clean lifestyle

Last edited:
I bet Future really drinks Jamba Juice and lives a clean lifestyle
Probably does. He said over and over he's not an addict. People are obsessed in the pursuit of "real" rappas. Just listen to the music ffs.

Nobody said Future was the first person to sing about drugs genius. It's 2016 not 1970. These rappers have lived it out and seen the outcome of drugs first hand and they still choose to brag about it ? They got these kids out her thinking Lean and Percs aren't as bad as crack and heroin. 
Looks at SN.....

Won't engage you in any talks about Hip Hop and especially black culture.
That's how you really feel fam? 

c8672dd0.png

Lyrical miracle rappers vs dirty sprite rappers

What would you rather listen to for 24 hrs

Didn't read through the thread, but don't really see the big deal. There was a theme. I saw a picture of Zayn Malik, the dude who sings Pillowtalk, literally wearing a robot arm with his suit. People seem to go extreme at this event.

I still dont understand how everybody gave Plies a pass but never Ross. Like bruh, CLEARLY hes not who he says he is.

Who's in charge of giving these passes?
Rick Ross obviously did get a pass because he went on to have a superior career compared to plies and his career wasn't hurt when we found out. Unless by pass you mean people talking **** on the Internet

If Wayne can get away with mouth kissing a grown man, anyone else can get a pass for whatever they want

Kanye's voice switch up aint got NOTHING on Plies.

:lol:

I still dont understand how everybody gave Plies a pass but never Ross. Like bruh, CLEARLY hes not who he says he is.

First of all, whats so clear about him not being who he says he is? At this point yall are just repeating who other people say. Secondly its nothing compared to this..

to

This man has a degree in communications. There nothing wrong with that at all. Props to him for getting his education. There is, however, something wrong with being out here PRETENDING like youre ignorant, exaggerating a stereotype. That text book ****age. :smh: Hes a rapper, he dont have to switch anything up either way. You can be a "street" rapper and still speak intelligently and you can be hood and still say intelligent things. Theres no excuse for all that.

[thread="648289"] [/thread]
Future will go down in history as one of the greats of da south. 
Future's producers will be legends long before he will

This doesn't really detract from that original statement :lol:

Most of Future's producers work with the rest of the Atlanta scene and the top hip hop artists in general, so of course they'll get higher levels of recognition/respect faster because they're playing a bigger role in the music industry than he is.

Last edited:

laugh.gif
First of all, whats so clear about him not being who he says he is? At this point yall are just repeating who other people say. Secondly its nothing compared to this..

to

This man has a degree in communications. There nothing wrong with that at all. Props to him for getting his education. There is, however, something wrong with being out here PRETENDING like youre ignorant, exaggerating a stereotype. That text book ****age.
mean.gif
Hes a rapper, he dont have to switch anything up either way. You can be a "street" rapper and still speak intelligently and you can be hood and still say intelligent things. Theres no excuse for all that.
Sometimes a ***** wanna act educated and sometimes a ***** wanna act ignorant. It is what it is. Like who sound the same talking to they boss like they do talking to their boys?

I see less of a problem with this than Ross fronting like he some big time criminal enterprise having *** ***** moving weight throughout the continental US.

Plies is how he's supposed to be though, I don't see the problem. Grew up with real street ****** that protected him because they saw another path for him. He's still from there.

:lol:

to

This man has a degree in communications. There nothing wrong with that at all. Props to him for getting his education. There is, however, something wrong with being out here PRETENDING like youre ignorant, exaggerating a stereotype. That text book ****age. :smh: Hes a rapper, he dont have to switch anything up either way. You can be a "street" rapper and still speak intelligently and you can be hood and still say intelligent things. Theres no excuse for all that.

Sometimes a ***** wanna act educated and sometimes a ***** wanna act ignorant. It is what it is. Like who sound the same talking to they boss like they do talking to their boys?

I see less of a problem with this than Ross fronting like he some big time criminal enterprise having *** ***** moving weight throughout the continental US.

But this aint that. At all. In the furthest stretch of the imagination. This ***** aint trying to get no job. He got the job, he's his own boss. So why the front?

Just 2 weeks ago folks was throwing Ross name had Birdman, like Baby was scared to run up on him, but now Ross is fake again? :lol: Yall something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom