Da hell is wrong wit kanye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plies is how he's supposed to be though, I don't see the problem. Grew up with real street ****** that protected him because they saw another path for him. He's still from there.

Oh so an educated black man is supposed to act ignorant in front of the camera ,my bad, for the gram because hes from the hood?

Last edited:
Plies doing all this "***" and "crimma"talk for relevancy and IG fame. That ***** ain't come in the game talking like that. He was just a normal southern dude.

He's essentially trolling now... And ra-****in at the same time. He's playing a carricature of an uber ratchet southern dude. This is how plies really talks....

I just don't see it as fronting though. ***** got his educated side and his ignorant side but they both belong to the same coin. 

My moms is a lawyer from the west indies but unless she wants you to know you'll never hear the accent. But when she lets it fly you'll know immediately where she's from. Is she just not supposed to use it again because she's educated? There's no how she "really talks". There's just a "how she talks sometimes".

***** supposed to be damn near incoherent in an interview? Where's the vid of him just chilling talking to his boys? Something of him as a kid growing up?

Last edited:
I just don't see it as fronting though. ***** got his educated side and his ignorant side but they both belong to the same coin. 

My moms is a lawyer from the west indies but unless she wants you to know you'll never hear the accent. But when she lets it fly you'll know immediately where she's from. Is she just not supposed to use it again because she's educated? There's no how she "really talks". There's just a "how she talks sometimes".

***** supposed to be damn near incoherent in an interview? Where's the vid of him just chilling talking to his boys? Something of him as a kid growing up?

So theres no educated people in the West Indies with accents?

Holy who gives af. People like his suprer blended voice, he can rap about whatever he wants. End of the story

That sht he does on IG is a blatant character though. I'm not even talking bout plies being "educated". When he's chillin, he teally talks like the vid posted. That's how plies came in the game.

He only relevant for his trolling now. Plies ain't new. What do people know him for now? Sweet pwussy sat-a-day? Crimma? Bihhh?

The same cats mad at Plies for talking like a street cat are the ones giving Kanye **** for talking like a soft white boy.

The street cat community needs to come to an agreement.
Ya flip flopping out here more than Plies accent.

Last edited:
The same cats mad at Plies for talking like a street cat are the ones giving Kanye shot for talking like a soft white boy.

The street cat community needs to come to an agreement.
Ya flip flopping out here more than Plies accent.

Plies talked like a "street cat" before this new IG fame. This new sht he on is a straight character.

Ye doing that "white voice" is sucker sht too. He puts that on depending on the audience. That Kris Jenner interview was cringeworthy. Fake progressive *** *****

Plies talked like a "street cat" before this new IG fame. This new sht he on is a straight character.

Ye doing that "white voice" is sucker sht too. He puts that on depending on the audience. That Kris Jenner interview was cringeworthy. Fake progressive *** *****
Let them play a character. People need to stop giving af about how "real" they are and listen to the actual music. Plies is trash anyways and Ye is falling off slowly but surely.

Let them play a character. People need to stop giving af about how "real" they are and listen to the actual music. Plies is trash anyways and Ye is falling off slowly but surely.

Slowly but surely? That ***** fell off after 2009

No one likes a fake person, well...maybe other fake people, but I cant jive with that.

Fake people make me cringe.

So theres no educated people in the West Indies with accents?
I'm not talking Prime Minister accent, I'm talking straight out the country accent, where when she speaks you can hear exactly what she came from, poverty. 

Plies BEEN had this sense of humor. He's displayed it on every album and mixtapes of his. It's the closed minded people who wrote him off for years, who finally got privy to it.

You can be a "street" dude, and still have good etiquette. Slang and ebonics really only came about within the past 30 years. For instance, my mother is 47 and said, most people had great etiquette and phonetics, when she was growing up. Just because you grew up in the urban environment, does not mean you automatically have bad grammar :lol:

Plies doing all this "***" and "crimma"talk for relevancy and IG fame. That ***** ain't come in the game talking like that. He was just a normal southern dude.

He's essentially trolling now... And ra-****in at the same time. He's playing a carricature of an uber ratchet southern dude. This is how plies really talks....

Plies been saying "***" since 2006...

The heck are you talking about? He's always used this lingo. Ya'll don't pay attention to anything. Social Media has exposed a lot of pretend fans, and obsessed lames.

Plies is smart

Wasnt his brother the real street cat or sumthin

Last edited:
Plies is smart

Wasnt his brother the real street cat or sumthin

This is true.

You can tell who switches up depending who they're around in this thread.

Plies been saying "***" since 2006...

The heck are you talking about? He's always used this lingo. Ya'll don't pay attention to anything. Social Media has exposed a lot of pretend fans, and obsessed lames.

You right. He talk like that on albums then switch it up on albums. He got called out a few times then started doing the IG thing.

As you can see, cats are buying.

If you don't speak perfect or imperfect english all the time you're a phony. Is that the lesson of the day?

LMAO @ COMMON being Real. 
yup these gap commercials were really real 

LMAO @ instagram's opinion on being real having any weight.

:smh: crabs in a barrel...let that dude eat, this is why Nas's Dumb *** let Jay-Z lap him w/ business...

:smh: crabs in a barrel...let that dude eat, this is why Nas's Dumb *** let Jay-Z lap him w/ business...

I don't care about the corny commercials because that's business and him making money. Him going on national tv and saying the way to end racism is to love white people and give them hugs was some **** ****

Last edited:
19 almost 20 pages of slandering a mans' spouse, business decisions, money , peronsal style , lifestyle , voice and personal goals.

Stay classy NT

"Real Friends how many of us, how many of us"......

19 almost 20 pages of slandering a mans' spouse, business decisions, money , peronsal style , lifestyle , voice and personal goals.

Stay classy NT

"Real Friends how many of us, how many of us"......
Notice it's only the faceless users too ...said it in the Ben Baller thread.

They be like, "I ain't hating or nothing, I'm happy for him":

I don't care about the corny commercials because that's business and him making money. Him going on national tv and saying the way to end racism is to love white people and give them hugs was some **** ****

Common subscribes to da ideology that da "new blacks" have to take more accountability and lean less on resentments from past aggressions... Obama lowkey says da same **** thou, perhaps cuz he's da President of all Americans & not just blacks, which was to da chagrin of alot of his supporters...

But yea...that perhaps is for another thread.

Kanye thou aint been poppin since my Beautiful dark twisted fantasy...it was like da last blast of a super nova before its extinguished.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom