Da hell is wrong wit kanye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those grown men were never really men. They been jumping from trend to trend since they were boys. Following whatever's "hot". Only thing that changed was their age. Dudes don't even have an identity.

Bravo gat damnit!!! This is so true!

They were followers as youth, and are adult followers now. Soon to be elderly followers. The thing is, you can do the same thing everyone else does but, do it because YOU enjoy. Don't do it because someone told you to.

Y'all dudes kill me man :lol:.

Legendary musicians in the 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, 00s were singing, rapping etc about LSD, Ecstasy, Shrooms, Coke, Lean etc etc in every genre. Dudes in here acting like there wasn't music before that encouraged the culture of drug use.

Sex, Drugs and Rock n Roll. Ecstacy in hip hop was big in the early 00s. Screw music. UGK. I just listened to Purple Pills by Eminem and D12. It goes on and on.

The funniest thing about Future is he's mainly rapping about using drugs to numb pain. ***** says in a song titled "codeine crazy"...."ain't for you dog, that's for them other *****". Literally telling dudes it ain't for them :lol:.

I missed the part where it stopped being about Imus
What do my lyrics got to do with this ****?
SCARFACE the movie did more than Scarface the rapper to me
Still that ain't the blame for all the **** that's happened to me
Are you saying what I'm spitting,
Is worse than these celebutantes showin' they kitten, you kidding?
Lets stop the ***********'
Til' we all without sin, let's quit the pulpit-ing
SCARFACE the movie did more than Scarface the rapper to me
Still that ain't the blame for all the **** that's happened to me
Lets stop the ***********'
Til' we all without sin, let's quit the pulpit-ing, c'mon!

Legendary musicians in the 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, 00s were singing, rapping etc about LSD, Ecstasy, Shrooms, Coke, Lean etc etc in every genre. Dudes in here acting like there wasn't music before that encouraged the culture of drug use.

Sex, Drugs and Rock n Roll. Ecstacy in hip hop was big in the early 00s. Screw music. UGK. I just listened to Purple Pills by Eminem and D12. It goes on and on.

The funniest thing about Future is he's mainly rapping about using drugs to numb pain. ***** says in a song titled "codeine crazy"...."ain't for you dog, that's for them other *****". Literally telling dudes it ain't for them :lol:.

Glamorize glamorize glamorize

*this ain't for you youngster

Glamorize glamorize glamorize

People really just want an excuse to hate future, it's burning their souls the he's as popular as he is right now and that he ran hiphop last year

People hate on Future for no good reason. He tore last summer up and really he's low key winning the great hip hop war of this generation. Haters just mad that he raps in cursive.

Really though, old guard of hip hop is mad they couldn't kill off the trappers.

Old guard? Idiot, you do realize that Future is 32 years old? I'm 28 years old, and he was awful from the jump. I still have yet to hear anyone tell me, what Future's greatest verse is :lol: :rofl:

His songs need theatrics and fireworks, to sound halfway decent. If you heard Future acapella, or on anyother type of beat, you might fall into cardiac arrest. N_ trash

I don't classify future as hip hop. Imo he's not spitting bars and he definitely can't sing. But I like his stuff. Im a fan of future the same way I'm a fan of Nino brown from new jack city. Fictional characters

True ****.

Especially that 60s 70s stuff :lol: The Beatles got some pretty good drug tracks.

I mean I enjoy my daily dose of ignorance too but I aint gonna rush to defend them lyrics 
laugh.gif

And if y'all want to talk about being fictional, well...... It doesn't get more fictional than pac

No one is denying his popularity, if you are so attached to someone's popularity, then, you need to check yourself. Insecure people usually need a leader, or someone to look up to :lol: :lol:

Rock and Roll and Hip Hop are two COMPLETELY different genres. Hot Boys, Old Dirty Bastard/Wu Tang, D-12, they all rapped about drugs and pills also. Too Short, hell, Trick Daddy rapped about smoking weed laced with crack. The difference was, that era was about COMPETITION and VARYING styles. All these dudes do nowadays is copy eachother, verbatim. That is LAME. How dudes rap about being unique and exclusive, but they all sucking from the same titty :lol:

True ****.

Especially that 60s 70s stuff :lol: The Beatles got some pretty good drug tracks.

Jimi Hendrix and Rick James got songs about doing all kinds of ****. :lol:

Drug culture has always been apart of music. The problem is people are foolish enough to experiment with this **** w/o knowing what it is or the effects. Then it becomes an addiction and it's too late.

Drug culture has always been apart of music. The problem is people are foolish enough to experiment with this **** w/o knowing what it is or the effects. Then it becomes an addiction and it's too late.

Exactly.

True ****.

There it is right there.

Y'all dudes kill me man
laugh.gif

The funniest thing about Future is he's mainly rapping about using drugs to numb pain. ***** says in a song titled "codeine crazy"...."ain't for you dog, that's for them other *****". Literally telling dudes it ain't for them
laugh.gif
Nobody said Future was the first person to sing about drugs genius. It's 2016 not 1970. These rappers have lived it out and seen the outcome of drugs first hand and they still choose to brag about it ? They got these kids out her thinking Lean and Percs aren't as bad as crack and heroin. 

I don't think anyone said the drug thing was anything new? It's the industry. It's just become more systematic over time

Nobody said Future was the first person to sing about drugs genius. It's 2016 not 1970. These rappers have lived it out and seen the outcome of drugs first hand and they still choose to brag about it ? They got these kids out her thinking Lean and Percs aren't as bad as crack and heroin. 

Looks at SN.....

Won't engage you in any talks about Hip Hop and especially black culture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom