Da hell is wrong wit kanye

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like this pic 
pimp.gif

They look happy. I like seeing people happy, especially when there's so much unwarranted hate.

Kanye never looks happy. His smiles are always forced. I was at watch the throne in Vegas and dude has the most awkward smile at times i almost felt sorry for him.

This Codeine, Xanax and Percocet **** is hands down the dumbest fad in hip hop
mean.gif
. Got millions of kids wanting to be junkies.

Last edited:
What do you mean ?

It's more than a fad. They know kids these days don't understand that "hip hop" for lack of a better term is to be enjoyed responsibly meaning it's entertainment and not real life. Now we have a generation of youths who dedicate their entire being to it. Baby spoke on it in his interview. He even used the word exploit because that's just what theyre doing exploiting whatever generates revenue. That's always been the industry. But my point is it's become a lot more influential and negative and it's destroying lives.

Last edited:
Every thread turns into a Future thread :lol:.

The hood Is the birthplace, and bedrock of Hip hop....and rock with Future nationwide.....but y'all keep telling the hood what they enjoy is dumb :lol:.

Keep sleeping. That dude is a legend in the making. All the GOATS cosign his talent, and recognize he's dope. Nas, Hov, 3stacks etc. Dungeon Family!

Bumping this on a smooth Saturday :pimp:.

People hate on Future for no good reason. He tore last summer up and really he's low key winning the great hip hop war of this generation. Haters just mad that he raps in cursive.

Really though, old guard of hip hop is mad they couldn't kill off the trappers.

Last edited:
Kanye never looks happy. His smiles are always forced. I was at watch the throne in Vegas and dude has the most awkward smile at times i almost felt sorry for him.
Dude jaw was knocked clean off and shattered in multiple places.

I'll admit I listen to future I enjoy the production on a lot of his music but we got lil ****** out here trying to BE future which is a problem. Dude is a clown.

So yall really think that some rich dudes have socially manufacturered a way to make drugs seem cool for kids? Hoping thru turn into addicts?

I'm not even saying its a black or white thing. It is to an extent but it's more about gathering any young impressionable youths and lost souls to add to this army of ignorance that makes up the majority of our populace

I don't even understand how Future and Biggie are in the same genre of music.

I guarantee if kanye started doing cocaine and talkin about it in his songs and glamourizing it dudes would do that ****.

he had grown men wearing skirts

I guarantee if kanye started doing cocaine and talkin about it in his songs and glamourizing it dudes would do that ****.

he had grown men wearing skirts

Those grown men were never really men. They been jumping from trend to trend since they were boys. Following whatever's "hot". Only thing that changed was their age. Dudes don't even have an identity.

Even Kanye couldn't fully rock that skirt with confidence. From what i saw he only managed to do it a few times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom