Da hell is wrong wit kanye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rubbing shoulders with rich white people to expand your business is being a **** to you?

Oprah, diddy, Tyler perry damn near all rich black celebs had to rub there shoulders with rich white people to expand

And so do Common. But he the C-word?

Common said loving white people will end racism :lol:

JayZ said he lost 92 bricks.

We need to stop looking at rappers at anything more than just entertainers.

They are music makers. Nothing special. Not Kanye not Jayz not common etc.

"I lost 92 bricks" - 15 year old rap song, entertainment

"if we love white people, racism will end" - last year, dead *** serious, on TV

one of these things is not like the other :lol:

Yea he's steady trying to prove a point and failing

LOL so you went from saying common and the roots are "real" to saying rappers are nothing more than entertainers. This is why I don't go to the music forum. NTers are even more unreasonable on there. :lol:

Those are two separate subject matters socstopcit.

Kendrick is great for snooze music and lullabies.

To pinp a butterfly was trash.

Get over yourself

JayZ said he lost 92 bricks.

We need to stop looking at rappers at anything more than just entertainers.

They are music makers. Nothing special. Not Kanye not Jayz not common etc.

Sorry but ****ing on national tv is not entertainment to us, the ben Carsons, Raven symones, Stacey dashes and now ****mans gives people talking points that they shouldn't have, and I'm not going to go deep into it

Last edited:
Sorry but ****ing on national tv is not entertainment to us, the ben Carsons, Raven symones, Stacey dashes and now ****mans gives people talking points that they shouldn't have, and not going to go deep into it

But u cosign entertainers like Future?

Who's doing more damage? Be real

"I lost 92 bricks" - 15 year old rap song, entertainment

"if we love white people, racism will end" - last year, dead *** serious, on TV

one of these things is not like the other :lol:

Yea Common's one of my favorite rappers and all, but that was a total mess and didn't sit well with me at all :lol:.

I mean...i think shes still attractive.

If she wasnt famous and i saw her somewhere id think she was attractive

But u cosign entertainers like Future?

Who's doing more damage? Be real

Stacey dash, Allen west etc have a way bigger impact and do way more damage than future. In the grand scheme of things future is a rapper and has a small Audience. Fox new is way broader and the games those ***** and ****ettes play on there have a huge psychological affect on the way the other 88% of the country view us

That audience thinks future is tomorrow

Last edited:
Who was it on here that was arguing who had more influence over black people between Stacey Dash and Fetty Wap
fetty crap has more influence over simple hood ******, but in the grand scheme of things stacey speaks to a much larger audience and as a black woman she plays into all the fears and thoughts they already have about us. they look at her and think "see I told you i was right about black people, cause a black person saying i feel'

Kanye thread turns into Amber/Drake/Kendrick/Common thread? Looks like Kandashyean is losing his appeal.

13165963_1080862885316041_538054463620005293_n.jpg

u should go to the celeb wearing heat thread.

theres a stan in there who pretends tot "hate" future and slanders him but u can tell he's a stan

Go back to the Alaskan shoreline, with your other crab buddies. I am not a fan of that Jar Jar Binks looking guy. He is awful. Your s/n is "Instagram" so, I wouldn't expect anything else from bubble boy types like you. Stay at home dad, type of guy.

I only listen to the real

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom