Da hell is wrong wit kanye

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was about to say..

Drake dont eem write is rhymes.

I still dont understand how he "murdered" Meek.

I still don't understand how Meek didn't immediately question who and how many people wrote Back 2 Back.

OVO Hush been feeding this man since he had the waves and looked like a thumb.

Last edited:
That's the biggest thing that knocks him down for me, which is why I refer to him as the male Nicki Minaj sometimes. I'd listen to him more if he didn't do that so often

The male Nicki Minaj is ASAP Ferg. His verse on Uptown made me think of her instantly. Ppl forget that DMX was also one of Kendricks influences & he did the voice change thing at times too. Not as drastically as Kendrick lol but he still the best out right now

Meek murdered himself, he became a caricature of himself. The diss songs he put out where better but they were too damn long, and too many so it sounded like he was trying too hard. :lol:

No, Meek initial diss song was HORRIBLE. You must not remember :lol:. He rapped for like 40 seconds....and had clips of Ali talking, him talking etc. It was also inaudible

He ain't come prepared for that one.

:smh:

People like to blame rappers for where rap is now, its really the fan bases.

Meek called Drake out on a cardinal sin in rap, presented proof and everyone acted like they didnt know what was going.

Drake comeback with some jokes his team of writers wrote, didnt even address the issue and "Ohhh he killed him!!"

"But he platinum doe"

"But he got money doe"

"Everyone has writers"

"Meek broke"

"Your girls tour or a world tour"

:lol:

"But he platinum doe"

"But he got money doe"

"Everyone has writers"

"Meek broke"

"Your girls tour or a world tour"

:lol:

"He makes the songs sound better"

"They just gave him an outline and a hook, it's not like he didn't write any of it"

"Have you seen his pool?"

"He turned the 6 into a 9! You get it right?!"

You clearly throwing out bait right now right.

So obvious :lol:.

:smh:

People like to blame rappers for where rap is now, its really the fan bases.

Meek called Drake out on a cardinal sin in rap, presented proof and everyone acted like they didnt know what was going.

Drake comeback with some jokes his team of writers wrote, didnt even address the issue and "Ohhh he killed him!!"

Not to revisit this....but Meek called Drake out on a sucka rant on Twitter. The ***** Meek was mad that Drake tweeted Future's album....and not his. Then went on that full blown weirdo Twitter rant.

Say what you want....but, "Trigger fingers, turn to Twitter fingers".....is a hard line, and describes this "beef" well.

This dude Meek actually stopped Tweeting for a good 2 months after that line. Tried to take it to IG. It was hilarious :lol:.

People were def looking at Drake funny after meek said that before the Meme's....and then Drake did what rappers do...drop a record.

2 of them while meek was still on Twitter and social media. Meek had a chance. He messed that all up. Then Meek responded almost a week later with this :smh:

So disappointed. He played himself.

Meek was such an easy target because he pulled that he ain't tweet my album **** with wale the year before

Last edited:

Drake is a fraud that needs to be removed from rap but back to back was better than Meeks disses whether you admit it or not,

But its all void because, more than likely he didnt write it.

Thats like someone slapping you in the face, you going to get some to jump said person, then claiming you whooped his ***.

Except it was Drake's fan saying telling everyone he won.

Boy got two songs ****** tombout he's better than Future.

Hope y'all get your jumpoff pregnant.
That's just foul sleazyy 
mean.gif

But its all void because, more than likely he didnt write it.

Thats like someone slapping you in the face, you going to get some to jump said person, then claiming you whooped his ***.

Except it was Drake's fan saying telling everyone he won.

They both lost, I can't take fraudrey seriously anymore, and meek does cry on Twitter and goes about everything the wrong way

The only reason I can't disqualify back to back is because that means I would have to disqualify real mutha****** g's :smokin, and I just can't do that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom