Da hell is wrong wit kanye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kanye and Kim won best dressed couple at the Met Gala this year if y'all didn't know. I liked Ye's fit, it was dope interpretation of the Fashion x Machina and Kim looked good besides the bleached eyebrows.

I don't really see future stans, I just see people who like his music

u should go to the celeb wearing heat thread.

theres a stan in there who pretends tot "hate" future and slanders him but u can tell he's a stan

These are unicorns. As far as standom goes, there are none worse than Kanye. At one point it was Wa_n_ > Kanye > Drake, but you could probably reverse that. Kendrick Lamar stans are slowly creeping into the top 5 though, which sucks cause I do enjoy a good amount of his music. Lil' B stans don't really matter cause he doesn't matter anyway.

Last edited:

theres a stan in there who pretends tot "hate" future and slanders him but u can tell he's a stan

These are unicorns. As far as standom goes, there are none worse than Kanye. At one point it was Wa_n_ > Kanye > Drake, but you could probably reverse that. Kendrick Lamar stans are slowly creeping into the top 5 though, which sucks cause I do enjoy a good amount of his music. Lil' B stans don't really matter cause he doesn't matter anyway.

Thought it was just me. :lol:

I like Kendrick, but I cant help but hear the Outkast influence.

I just cant hold as high as some.

Wow, this is the first picture of Amber Rose with hair where she actually looks good
laugh.gif
most of the other pics I've seen of her look like her hair was added with PS1 graphics
Amber is the only person in the world I want to palm the back of a bald head.

Last edited:
Who's worse Beyhive or Kanye stans? :lol:

I'm going with the Beyhive, Kanye stans keep the stanning and slurping at Kanye but the Beyhive attacks on sight :lol:

Last edited:
I just dated a chick that would buzz her ****. Broad was sexy *** hell, however after whileI got upset and not being able to pull her hair. 

Who's worse Beyhive or Kanye stans?
laugh.gif

I'm going with the Beyhive, Kanye stans keep the stanning and slurping at Kanye but the Beyhive attacks on sight
laugh.gif
Beyhive. They ruthless sent death threats to becky with good hair daughter and everything. 

I just dated a chick that would buzz her ****. Broad was sexy *** hell, however after whileI got upset and not being able to pull her hair. 
LMAO 
roll.gif

Kendrick is good for that pseudo deep lyrics stuff.

I like his features though.

Kendrick> J Cole

Outkast? What?
laugh.gif

And yes I'm one of those annoying Kendrick Lamar fans, I've had to cut people off for no putting respeck on his name.

That's new, he has a lot of influences but I wouldn't single out outkast.
Brush listen to any track off Aquemini or Stankonia. I love K. Dot, he has my vote for best rapper alive but Ye the Albert Einstein of rap.

Last edited:

Outkast? What? :lol:

And yes I'm one of those annoying Kendrick Lamar fans, I've had to cut people off for no putting respeck on his name.

That's new, he has a lot of influences but I wouldn't single out outkast.

Before we even start this, tell the absolute truth, do REALLY listen to Outkast?

Kendrick is a great rapper and obviously dope with the pen and the pad but his songs suck, tpab was wack,

Them contacts is :x Thats the same jacket he wore during his last SNL performance. Its flashy af but its cool. Them jeans & shoes tho :stoneface:

Honestly idc bout what dude wears or does as long as he puts out good music. I messed with TLOP for the most part

tumblr_inline_o4mtbqBvA71szop3f_500.gif

You really just blew my mind, Outkast and Kendrick are the only people I listen to super consistently :lol: my favorite playlist is 20 tracks of them combined.

Da Art of Storytellin 1 instrumental was meant for Kendrick. Hell the song itself is a perfect example of what you're talking about.

It's not just the instrumentals though. I don't know I'm connecting dots now listening to stuff.

Like listen to The Art of Peer Pressure. Sounds like vintage Kast.

tumblr_inline_o4mtbqBvA71szop3f_500.gif

You really just blew my mind, Outkast and Kendrick are the only people I listen to super consistently :lol: my favorite playlist is 20 tracks of them combined.

Da Art of Storytellin 1 instrumental was meant for Kendrick. Hell the song itself is a perfect example of what you're talking about.

Outkast was NOT the first rap group to incorporate elements of funk, jazz, tho? A lot of their instrumentals could easily be Kendrick beats but i would say the same about a lot of Tupac beats.

Kendrick has a similar instrumental selection on this to a lot of artists, hell I was listening to Talib Kweli today and I can see kendrick rapping on a lot of his beat selections.

No one's saying Outkast was the first with that sound, but you can tell that part of where Kendrick gets it from.

Hell DF is on 6.30.2014

I don't really hear outkast in Kendrick Lamar, outkast made good music

Just for the record, if you gave all the current rappers a pen and a pad and just they to rap for 4 minutes, Kendrick would eat everyone up

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom