Da hell is wrong wit kanye

Status
Not open for further replies.
I put it like this.I have listened to a lot of old school west coast rap lately and I never realized how much funk was really put in to those songs (pretty much all of them). I feel like Outkast stuck out so much then was because jazz relatively didn't really mash with hip hop then and everything in the south was so dirty with groups like UGK, No Limit, Slip N Slide, and  etc. I definitely hear the west in his tracks but I always heard a Outkast vibe from it. TPAB was 2015 AOTY but Future was the street champ for sure. 

I rock with Kendrick heavy. One of my favorite dudes out. But that alien voice sht he does sometimes annoys the **** out of me.

Kendrick
Cole
Future

Top 3 in the game right now

For the record let my man Ye be Ye. Ninjas forget he's always been different and has never wore what was generally cool and made it cool.Who else you know would wear shutter shades and a light up jacket. That look was vintage MJ, who we know he idolizes.

I rock with Kendrick heavy. One of my favorite dudes out. But that alien voice sht he does sometimes annoys the **** out of me.

Kendrick
Cole
Future

Top 3 in the game right now

That's the biggest thing that knocks him down for me, which is why I refer to him as the male Nicki Minaj sometimes. I'd listen to him more if he didn't do that so often

Drake is the best rapper out now.

Nkt even remotely close.

Its just his voice that makes sum cats think otherwise.

Last edited:

What makes them "realer" than Kendrick? I need more than you just listing typical conscious musicians? What about The Roots and Common makes their message any "realer" than Kendricks? Let's hear it champ?

Surprised you ain't list Kweli, Afura, and Africa Bambatta on there.
yeah explain this to me

What makes them "realer" than Kendrick? I need more than you just listing typical conscious musicians? What about The Roots and Common makes their message any "realer" than Kendricks? Let's hear it champ?

Surprised you ain't list Kweli, Afura, and Africa Bambatta on there.

:lol:

Im glad someone is exposing his stupidity. Dude is a clown of the highest order.

"Drake is the best rapper out now."

Nkt even remotely close to the truth.

rwieec.gif

Kanye does autotune
Future does the southern, drawl, I'm on codeine voice
Drake and Lil wayne do all of the above

Nobody raps in his own voice uninhibited like Nas anymore. Hell we're talking about outkast, they distort their voice and sound, all the the time.

#hatersgonnahate

No hate but I think kendricks rap voice does turn him off to a lot of people, sometimes it can be annoying

Kanye does autotune
Future does the southern, drawl, I'm on codeine voice
Drake and Lil wayne do all of the above

Nobody raps in his own voice uninhibited like Nas anymore. Hell we're talking about outkast, they distort their voice and sound, all the the time.

#hatersgonnahate

It ain't even about hating....it just doesn't sit well with me sonically. I have no problems with rappers using their voices as instruments. But that alien voice Kemdrick does...isn't for me.

Drake is the embodiment of the mc rite now.

He got bars....look at his lyrics on paper.

He got melody.

Hes def not afraid to battle any cat

Drake would body kendrick lamars.

I don’t run out of material
You shouldn’t speak on me, period
You try to give your side of the story
They heard it, but they weren’t hearing it

Drake droppin bible verses.

Drake's ghost writers fell off.

" all these hand outs man it's getting outta hand"

" Got so many chains they call me Chaining Tatum"

" you toyin with it like happy meal"

Get that boy QM back in there PND isn't a rapper so of course he's thinking these lines are hot when he gives them to you.

And I can't sleep these days unless I take one/If they don't have a story these days, they'll make one"

I got it right now so I'm everybody's friend/If I ever lose I bet we never speak again"

I know you heard that my pool parties like Mardi Gras/I know you heard that my girl is sponsored by Audemars/That's why she's always correctin' me when my time is off"

Used to have secret handshakes to confirm my friendships/Nowadays they just shakin' my hand to hide the tension"

I gotta talk to God even though he isn't near me/Based on what I got it's hard to think he don't hear me"

You could throw curve balls but I got the glove fitted/They been saying it's love, but it isn't love, is it?"
It's like a front of the plane, *****, it's all business/But I haven't flown with y'all boys in a minute"

Just amazing.

Absolutely amazing

I was about to say..

Drake dont eem write his rhymes.

I still dont understand how he "murdered" Meek.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom