Da hell is wrong wit kanye

Status
Not open for further replies.
What makes them "realer" than Kendrick? I need more than you just listing typical conscious musicians? What about The Roots and Common makes their message any "realer" than Kendricks? Let's hear it champ?

Surprised you ain't list Kweli, Afura, and Africa Bambatta on there.

U sound like a salty Stan. Calm down.

The artists I listed have greater maturation in terms of the subject that they spit.

You're acting like I said Lupe is "realer"

Boy got two songs ****** tombout he's better than Future.

Hope y'all get your jumpoff pregnant.
That's just foul sleazyy 
mean.gif
Wholetime right after I posted it I was like "man that was too far"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I understand, you got caught up in the moment. This rap **** is serious business.

Drake straight. He definitely isn't the best rapper alive or even in the Top 5 for that matter but when I think of Drake, I think Jay. He's very business savvy and has a great Media presence but also got called out for not having his own lines ( Cam'ron made that diss track about Jay Z biting his lines from everybody). I've never seen a rapper get so much Mainstream ]attention except Ye but his stuff is for all his antics. Drake is rap for 2010s whether you like it or not.  

Last edited:
I wouldn't really call jay using specific lines from legends the same as Quentin miller

Last edited:
That's the biggest thing that knocks him down for me, which is why I refer to him as the male Nicki Minaj sometimes. I'd listen to him more if he didn't do that so often

The male Nicki Minaj is ASAP Ferg. His verse on Uptown made me think of her instantly. Ppl forget that DMX was also one of Kendricks influences & he did the voice change thing at times too. Not as drastically as Kendrick lol but he still the best out right now

DMX has never ever sounded like Elmer Fud nor Chun Li on a track, nor has tried to shove 37 syllables into 2 bars like Eminem :lol:

Give examples of said maturation, I feel like you're just saying what you expect haters to want to hear.

What is "realer" and "more mature" about Common?

Listen to common albums if you want examples.

You want everything handed to you like you're ninjahood bro.

Give examples of said maturation, I feel like you're just saying what you expect haters to want to hear.

What is "realer" and "more mature" about Common?
Listen to common albums if you want examples.

You want everything handed to you like you're ninjahood bro.
You're the one making the claim. The onus is on you to prove it, not him to disprove it.

Boy got two songs ****** tombout he's better than Future.

Hope y'all get your jumpoff pregnant.
That's just foul sleazyy 
mean.gif
Wholetime right after I posted it I was like "man that was too far"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I understand, you got caught up in the moment. This rap **** is serious business.
Was hoping for the 

"Its 2016 B You don't have to get caught in the moment like this"

:lol: at common being real, yea he was real until Hollywood wrote them checks, all that black power **** went straight out the window.

We can end racism by extending a helping hand :smh:

And I'm not hating on him getting his money, as a black man in America you have to create a poker face to succeed, but you never ever should go out your way to **** it up

Last edited:
:lol: at common being real, yea he was real until Hollywood wrote them checks, all that black power **** went straight out the window.

We can end racism by extending a helping hand :smh:

And I'm not hating on him getting his money, as a black man in America you have to create a poker face to succeed, but you never ever should go out your way to **** it up

How you trash common but respect Jayz then?

You're the one making the claim. The onus is on you to prove it, not him to disprove it.

I answered his question immediately. Him asking more questions. But he shouldn't answer questions?

Thought so

Please for tell me this whole time u been clowning Kanye stans that you're a Jay Z Stan?

He's one of my favorite rappers but let's not act like his career isn't based off rubbing shoulders with powerful white people.

Please for tell me this whole time u been clowning Kanye stans that you're a Jay Z Stan?

He's one of my favorite rappers but let's not act like his career isn't based off rubbing shoulders with powerful white people.

Rubbing shoulders with rich white people to expand your business is being a **** to you?

Oprah, diddy, Tyler perry damn near all rich black celebs had to rub there shoulders with rich white people to expand, you know how this country works

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom