http://imnotyou.net/
Tar Heel Pride
http://imnotyou.net/

[table][tr][td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]
Reply Quote Report
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
on_line.gif
Im Not You[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]#70[/td] [td]http://[URL="http://"][/url][/td] [td][-][/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[url=http://Im-Not-You.u.yuku.com]

Registered Member

08/06/09 3:11 PM
[/td] [/tr][/url][/table]

This Dude

And Allen, talent wise they Cal is better than Maryland, but while everyone can rip Gary for being possibly the worst recruiter ever, he is arguably the bestX's and O's coach in basketball. That makes a huge difference.

Originally Posted by agold1002

Originally Posted by kingkb34

Originally Posted by zs05wc

I can't believe no one has really said anything about UofM at 11.
Peep my first post, I already addressed the Big 10 as a whole.
dont hate, michigan is finally getting respect and beilein added talent to the team. we finnaly got a point guard...our first since daniel horton

b5c2561be7663862000a4dc2df1f0863.jpg
+
610x.jpg
= 11 in the nation...

Is that daruis morris? If youre talking about him, he is too legit man. is he going to start next year? and there is no way that there are 40 teams better thanUCLA with all the young talent we got.

No Arizona
smh.gif
smh.gif
Vitale still sour Bilas and Digger put him in his place when he thought St. Mary'swas a more deserving team than us? He is just as bad as Lunardi who STILL talks about how we didn't belong to this day
roll.gif
Sweet 16 buddy

Originally Posted by Dwadefan

No Arizona
smh.gif
smh.gif
Vitale still sour Bilas and Digger put him in his place when he thought St. Mary's was a more deserving team than us? He is just as bad as Lunardi who STILL talks about how we didn't belong to this day
roll.gif
Sweet 16 buddy
You on goazcats.com?? My lil brah kyle fogg gunna give pac 10 buckets.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

Originally Posted by JamesOnNT

Maryland>Cal
and we didnt make the top 40? whats Dickie V smoking?
uhhh no.
uhhh yes
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/recap?gameId=294000011
with the same team back i wouldnt see how we arent better than you, just saying
Poor logic son. It's a one game elimination tournament.
How is that poor logic? do you not want me to use a head to head matchup? neutral court, better team wins. So what North Carolina isnt better thanMichigan State?

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Morgan State > UMD...?
Stop it, I don't know how you think this team could be worst than last year if they are basically returning everybody.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by dreClark

Oh yeah.

All aboard the Lakeem Jackson, Rakim Sanders and Manny Harris hype train.

And I can't WAIT for my man Lance Stephenson to play this year. He WILL have the best year for a frosh this year. And w/ the way people been bad mouthing son
smh.gif
smh.gif

I'm with you on this, it comes down to him Favors and Wall. But I fully expect him to go HAM this season, its going to be Juice all over again, you remember how everybody was deficating on him before the season started, by middle of conference play everybody was on his scrotum... Same thing with Lance, mark my words Dre.

dont hate, michigan is finally getting respect and beilein added talent to the team. we finnaly got a point guard...our first since daniel horton

+
610x.jpg
= 11 in the nation...

Seriously, you have to honor this one... If you're not rocking with Manny then I can't take you serious as a college basketball fan
smh.gif
Even as an OSU fan I'll agree Manny is that dude....I just don't think they should be ranked that high...too inconsistent last year to expect that much out of them. They will be an NCAA team and I can see them going to the Sweet 16 however.
don't get me wrong I think we'll be good this year and Darius Morris and Matt Vogrich excite me in this system I dont think we're #11good. Maybe its mostly that we haven't been good for so long that I can't buy into it yet.

Originally Posted by acidicality

14. California
The Golden Bears will have one of the best backcourts in America in Jerome Randle and Patrick Christopher. Mike Montgomery's team is capable of winning the Pac-10.
pimp.gif
Maryland>Cal

laugh.gif
Your football teams getting it in a couple weeks also.Hopefully the Maryland fans stay up for that $#* whooping.

I don't think that.

They just aren't as good overall as Cal, not close.

Originally Posted by kobe82410

+
610x.jpg
= 11 in the nation...

Is that daruis morris? If youre talking about him, he is too legit man. is he going to start next year? and there is no way that there are 40 teams better than UCLA with all the young talent we got.

that is darius morris...he is the truth.

Random Thoughts...

-First of all...Cal? Basketball??? Y'all need to cut that out!

-I don't understand what y'all see in Lance Stephenson. I really don't. He's good, but he ain't THAT good. NY hype, IMO.

-Kentucky won't get to the Elite 8. They're just too young. A lot of talent but young talent. Derrick Rose might've led his team to the NC, but histeam was full of seasoned players. AND they didn't win. You saw what happened to Memphis last year? WITH THAT SAID...they will be fun as heck to watch.

-Kansas is gonna be goooood.

-I think Texas is rated too high. But, Avery Bradley is that deal.

-Michigan is intruging. Florida is too.

-UNC at 8?
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
If our backcourt is decent, I expect a FF appearance. Our front court is ridiculous and Roy's recruiting right now reminds me of USC football. Itscrazy.

-Dook is overrated and will struggle with athletic teams as usual. What else is new? Coach K's recruiting has become horrible. (And get those former playeroff the bench and hire some real assistant coaches!)

-Michigan State? I'll never doubt Tom Izzo in a NCAA tournament. Should be FF bound.

-Villanova should be in the FF again. That team and Jay Wright does work in the tourney.

-Georgia Tech is gonna shock some people.

-I wanna see how's Oklahoma is gonna look sans-Griffins.

-I bet Boston College is gonna get on my nerves again.

Originally Posted by JBWU

Originally Posted by acidicality

14. California
The Golden Bears will have one of the best backcourts in America in Jerome Randle and Patrick Christopher. Mike Montgomery's team is capable of winning the Pac-10.
pimp.gif
Maryland>Cal
laugh.gif
Your football teams getting it in a couple weeks also. Hopefully the Maryland fans stay up for that $#* whooping.

getting it also? wouldnt that have mean your basketball team beat Maryland too?

I think Oregon State is going to surprise the Pac-10 even more this year with the recruiting class they have and with how good of a coach coach Rob is.

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

Originally Posted by Dwadefan

No Arizona
smh.gif
smh.gif
Vitale still sour Bilas and Digger put him in his place when he thought St. Mary's was a more deserving team than us? He is just as bad as Lunardi who STILL talks about how we didn't belong to this day
roll.gif
Sweet 16 buddy
You on goazcats.com?? My lil brah kyle fogg gunna give pac 10 buckets.
roll.gif
goazcats? Nah man pointguardu is where its at. Free info
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
Kansas
pimp.gif

I'm not gonna lie, I'm wary of Michigan St. after last year.

I think Oklahoma and Georgia Tech will surprise a few people. Keith Gallon will fill in nicely for Blake. He won't be as dominant as Blake, but Gallonis definately talented.

I really want to see how Dexter Strickland and Durand Scott do in the ACC.

pimp.gif
Seymore CAKE wrote:

Originally Posted by dreClark

And I can't WAIT for my man Lance Stephenson to play this year. He WILL have the best year for a frosh this year. And w/ the way people been bad mouthing son
smh.gif
smh.gif

I'm with you on this, it comes down to him Favors and Wall. But I fully expect him to go HAM this season, its going to be Juice all over again, you remember how everybody was deficating on him before the season started, by middle of conference play everybody was on his scrotum... Same thing with Lance, mark my words Dre.

Dudes be %$@!@##@ on Lance with that NY BIAS Bull @+%%. Lance will go APE @+%% THIS YEAR.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

West Virginia is better than Nova, they putting too much stock into our recruiting class.

Back
Top Bottom