[::Congrats to Jets fans. Fire Norv. That is all. Adios amigos.::]

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

want the jets to win

word, imagine them winning da superbowl & da canyon of heroes raining in green....i can't even imagine it after heading to da yankees parade earlierthis year.

jets super bowl would be crazy. i just want the jets and ravens to win, so i get to go to the afc championship game next week.

i was in new york the last time the jets made it to the afc title game so hopefully history repeats itself.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by ourtran

Dont you dare call me a supposed "die hard". I lived through Ryan Leaf. us "die hard" fans have a right to say and do whatever we want. We had Ryan Leaf!

lol at dont you dare, the "die hard" part wasn't directed at you but you know damn well that theirs been alot of brand new charger fans who started liking the team this season or when they became good in 2004 who can't name anyone on the team other then rivers, lt, gates, jackson, and merriman.

the fickleness is most southern california fans in general though, i know theirs alot of die hard fans of their respective teams on the board here but most fans i encounter at games and at the bars are very fickle and tend to jump from team to team. it sucks though because i can't stand fans like that.
Every team has those. Im pretty sure when you guys were 7 and 7 some people didnt care. But once they got into the playoffs those same people werelike "ive been rocking my Sanchez jersey since day 1"

Rivers eats blitzes for lunch, he does great under pressure.

The Jets will have Revis to cover Jackson with possible help over the top as needed, they will have to double Gates, have somebody account for LT/Sproles outof the backfield, and hope that single coverage on Floyd and Nanee will work.

As the records and playoff teams show, having a highly rated passing offense is better than a highly rated running offense. Look at the Colts, they are #32 inrushing offense (Chargers are #31), and those are the best two teams in the AFC if not the NFL.

Any time the Jets have allowed an opponent to score 18 points this season, they lost. The Chargers have never scored less than 20 points all year long.

glasses.gif
jets win too much swagger

Originally Posted by Hodog16

The Jets will have Revis to cover Jackson with possible help over the top as needed, they will have to double Gates, have somebody account for LT/Sproles out of the backfield, and hope that single coverage on Floyd and Nanee will work.

As the records and playoff teams show, having a highly rated passing offense is better than a highly rated running offense. Look at the Colts, they are #32 in rushing offense (Chargers are #31), and those are the best two teams in the AFC if not the NFL.

Any time the Jets have allowed an opponent to score 18 points this season, they lost. The Chargers have never scored less than 20 points all year long.
preach.jpg

Originally Posted by Hodog16

The Jets will have Revis to cover Jackson with possible help over the top as needed, they will have to double Gates, have somebody account for LT/Sproles out of the backfield, and hope that single coverage on Floyd and Nanee will work.

As the records and playoff teams show, having a highly rated passing offense is better than a highly rated running offense. Look at the Colts, they are #32 in rushing offense (Chargers are #31), and those are the best two teams in the AFC if not the NFL.

listen to the man

How the hell did you get the name "chronicfapper" accepted?
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

this is the benefit of playing in New York i guess...your team can barely make the playoffs and still be the most talked about...

I got the Chargers in my playoff pool! $$$$$$$$$$$

I traded my guy NO for SD. This will be a very lucrative post season for me.

Some of you guys are talking way too much. The game isn't for another two days and a lot of people are going to make themselves look very foolish.

Lets just pipe the trash talking down and see what happens.

^ why not talk trash? Im 100% sure the Chargers are going to take that L sunday. I cant wait to make these clowns look stupid. The Chargers suck at the rundefense. Jets run the ball and play clock management. Jets gunna score 23 points on sunday. Chargers gunna struggle on offense..Rivers getting sacked 3 times

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

^ why not talk trash? Im 100% sure the Chargers are going to take that L sunday. I cant wait to make these clowns look stupid. The Chargers suck at the run defense. Jets run the ball and play clock management. Jets gunna score 23 points on sunday. Chargers gunna struggle on offense..Rivers getting sacked 3 times

put your money where your mouth is then...

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

^ why not talk trash? Im 100% sure the Chargers are going to take that L sunday. I cant wait to make these clowns look stupid. The Chargers suck at the run defense. Jets run the ball and play clock management. Jets gunna score 23 points on sunday. Chargers gunna struggle on offense..Rivers getting sacked 3 times

i already have, TYLER..

i already have, TYLER..

OH MY GOD
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
I was exposed!!! Not that it's in my sig or anything...

Jets are still gonna lose though even with your 100% guarantee...

Katy-Perry-3.jpg

Your name is Tyler and you own a volcom backpack. Your opinions are null and void.

roll.gif
this dude looking through my old posts too...

I can't comment about my hometown SAN DIEGO team because i own a VOLCOM backpack
laugh.gif
you need to get out of NY sometime man...

Back
Top Bottom