[::Congrats to Jets fans. Fire Norv. That is all. Adios amigos.::]

You Charger fans are extremely lame
laugh.gif
just shut up and see what happens already. You guys are CLEARLY huge favorites when u talk $%#! It just makesy'all look mad corny
grin.gif
Jets have no chance
happy.gif

I don't expect the Jets to win this game, but I do think we are a team that is very well suited for success against San Diego.

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

laugh.gif
just shut up and see what happens already. You guys are CLEARLY huge favorites when u talk $%#! It just makes y'all look mad corny
grin.gif
Jets have no chance
happy.gif

?? no ones talking +$+$ to jets fans dude. Where in this thread is anyone being cocky? Im being confident in my team and im confident we are gonna win, but imnot saying anythings for sure and im not bein a jerk to anyone. I cant give an opinion on Revis' matchup with my teams recievers? thats being cocky? Cmondude the hell outta here with that. This is a sports forum what do you expect us to do of course were going to be giving our opinions on our teams.

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

laugh.gif
just shut up and see what happens already. You guys are CLEARLY huge favorites when u talk $%#! It just makes y'all look mad corny
grin.gif
Jets have no chance
happy.gif

?? no ones talking +$+$ to jets fans dude. Where in this thread is anyone being cocky? Im being confident in my team and im confident we are gonna win, but im not saying anythings for sure and im not bein a jerk to anyone. I cant give an opinion on Revis' matchup with my teams recievers? thats being cocky? Cmon dude the hell outta here with that. This is a sports forum what do you expect us to do of course were going to be giving our opinions on our teams.

Was a paragraph needed? Just asking
laugh.gif

Are you guys joking??? San Diego hasn't had a 100yd rusher in hmmm, all season!! Not one!! LT has been secretly having one of the worst years ever. Theyare more one dimensional than the Jets are.

laugh.gif
grin.gif
Jets have no chance
happy.gif

?? no ones talking +$+$ to jets fans dude. Where in this thread is anyone being cocky? Im being confident in my team and im confident we are gonna win, but im not saying anythings for sure and im not bein a jerk to anyone. I cant give an opinion on Revis' matchup with my teams recievers? thats being cocky? Cmon dude the hell outta here with that. This is a sports forum what do you expect us to do of course were going to be giving our opinions on our teams.

laugh.gif

*sigh* i guess not. lol

laugh.gif
grin.gif
Jets have no chance
happy.gif

laugh.gif

Just wait till game day and watch this fool kingfoamnyc cry about every call going against the jets just like the bengals game. yeah homie ive been stalking!
glasses.gif

laugh.gif
grin.gif
Jets have no chance
happy.gif

"Just another pit-stop on the way to Miami"

That sounds like you're for sure to me.
grin.gif

So a team stumbles into the playoffs because Indy decides to sit it's starters then beats a completely decimated Bengals team twice and is now gonna travelacross the country and beat the hottest team/offense in the NFL, the San Diego Chargers, at home.

Just clarifying the majority opinion of non-Charger fans here.

^You're completely off. On the first page, only one person gave the prediction of the Jets winning by more than 3, and that was the first reply. Andoverall, most people are predicting the Chargers to win. Lastly, most of us Jets fans are saying something along the lines of "I'm not expecting us towin" or "Please win!"

Where in these replies did you get your assumptions from?

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

laugh.gif
grin.gif
Jets have no chance
happy.gif

"Just another pit-stop on the way to Miami"

That sounds like you're for sure to me.
grin.gif

Cant have fun? Cant be confident? I dont ever remember directly making comments like that towards any person, just getting a thread started with some friendlysmack talk. not **%# talk, theres a difference.

^Understood. With that said, there's a lot of !!% talking in here. Ya'll act like we're division rivals or something. Let's post ourpredictions/opinions and keep the hostility and ignorance out. (That's not directed at you, Licensed.

You're right no one predicted a blowout.

Bottomline:

If the Chargers get ahead early by 14 or so they win, easily. The Jets can't play catchup with their offense.

If the Jets get the ball first and take most of the first quarter to score a touchdown with Greene and TJ, cause Rivers and co. to go 3 and out and repeat thatcycle you will see the Jets in AFC Championship Game.

703 i agree with you i dont want hostility either. I dont have a problem with the jets fans or the jets. I know that my prediction is 34-14 but its more of ahopeful prediction...realistically, i know its gonna be a close game and in no means will be Ravens-Pats-esque. Some charger fans are very bandwagony, arogant,and cocky and i wont disagree...but the real san diego fans, die hard ones, level headed ones like supra, kb8, etc...none of us really expect a cake walk inthe playoffs. We all know its the same script with our team every year. We play bad, then get better, then get hot and enter the playoffs as a'favorite'...then bam, we get heart broken year after year after year, hopefully we stay healthy and finish strong this time around...but believe mewhen i say we know nothings guaranteed
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SupraTurbo619

So a team stumbles into the playoffs because Indy decides to sit it's starters then beats a completely decimated Bengals team twice and is now gonna travel across the country and beat the hottest team/offense in the NFL, the San Diego Chargers, at home.

It looks like the #1 defense and #1 rush offense in the league is stumbling into San Diego. The Chargers are averaging around 88 yards on theground if I'm not mistaken, and aren't good against the run.

This game isn't going to be as easy as Charger fans think it is for them.

Originally Posted by bkmac

So a team stumbles into the playoffs because Indy decides to sit it's starters then beats a completely decimated Bengals team twice and is now gonna travel across the country and beat the hottest team/offense in the NFL, the San Diego Chargers, at home.

It looks like the #1 defense and #1 rush offense in the league is stumbling into San Diego. The Chargers are averaging around 88 yards on the ground if I'm not mistaken, and aren't good against the run.

This game isn't going to be as easy as Charger fans think it is for them.
I never said it was gonna be easy. In fact read my post like 2 post above yours. It is a very realistic scenario in which you guys win.

The Chargers abandoned the running game in favor of the passing game, this has been known for a while.

703 ...
I didn't want to quote the whole thing, but that's cool. Thanks for clarifying. I guess if the Jets were winners of 11 straight headinginto the playoffs, I would have a little more swagger in my step and confidence in my predictions, too. But, that's never happened for us
laugh.gif

With that said, I'm done with this thread until Sunday. See you, boys!
pimp.gif

You're right no one predicted a blowout.

Bottomline:

If the Chargers get ahead early by 14 or so they win, easily. The Jets can't play catchup with their offense.

If the Jets get the ball first and take most of the first quarter to score a touchdown with Greene and TJ, cause Rivers and co. to go 3 and out and repeat that cycle you will see the Jets in AFC Championship Game.

A few people did

Back
Top Bottom