[::Congrats to Jets fans. Fire Norv. That is all. Adios amigos.::]

Jets are no easy out, but I think the Chargers have way to many weapons not to win. Revis cannot cover Jackson, Floyd, Gates, and Sproles all at once.

well if the jets win and baltimore wins i got a ticket guarenteed from one of the jets fans i met tailgating with at the sunday night bengal game. dude textedme today letting me know its mine if they win so im hoping it all plays out.

funny thing is, if i was in cali right now i would have ended up going to this game with my friends and been one of the few wearing green amongst a sea of navyand powder blue.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Jets are no easy out, but I think the Chargers have way to many weapons not to win. Revis cannot cover Jackson, Floyd, Gates, and Sproles all at once.

since when Revis is the on DB on the Jets, though dude?...go sit down and wait till sunday, lame

Kerry Rhodes needs to play well for us to win. Jim Lenhord is small and will have trouble overing those tall recievers, so Kerry going to have to step it up.And some one needs to find a way to get to the quarterback. For having such great "blitzing" we don't put up the same sack numbers as other topdefenses...Rivers pocket presence is phenomal so actually getting dude to the ground is important.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Kerry Rhodes needs to play well for us to win. Jim Lenhord is small and will have trouble overing those tall recievers, so Kerry going to have to step it up. And some one needs to find a way to get to the quarterback. For having such great "blitzing" we don't put up the same sack numbers as other top defenses...Rivers pocket presence is phenomal so actually getting dude to the ground is important.
Pace needs to step it up and get to Rivers, that will be a huge factor to winning this game.

Are the Chargers 16-0? U make it sound like its impossible to beat a team with weapons

Can't wait... just got tickets
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Hopefully everyone is fully rested and Ron Rivera has blitz packages for sanchez
Revis on Jackson
grin.gif
nerd.gif

Put up points early and force turnovers

Bolts 24-17

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

since when Revis is the on DB on the Jets, though dude?...go sit down and wait till sunday, lame
No, but he's the only one capable of completely shutting down one man during an entire game meaning the Chargers have too many weapons stillroaming free.

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

Are the Chargers 16-0? U make it sound like its impossible to beat a team with weapons
Did I really say the Jets winning was impossible? No. In fact, I believe I said they weren't an easy out making this quite possibly acompetetive game. In the end however, the Chargers have more weapons to take control of the game. That's fact. Later.

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

since when Revis is the only on DB on the Jets, though dude?...go sit down and wait till sunday, lame
No, but he's the only one capable of completely shutting down one man during an entire game meaning the Chargers have too many weapons still roaming free.
man, go to sleep and wake up on sunday

The Jets might be one of the most OVERHYPED playoff teams i have seen in the past 10 seasons...They squeaked into the playoffs by beating a partial Bengalsteam and then beat that same hobbled team the next week, and all of a sudden they should be favorites when on the road playing the #2 seed?

If the Jets are SOOOO legit why aren't they the ones playing at home this week?

Originally Posted by simpliSD

Can't wait... just got tickets
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
-I HATE YOU
mad.gif
LOL
roll.gif

Hopefully everyone is fully rested and Ron Rivera has blitz packages for sanchez-BRING ON THE ROOKIE
Revis on Jackson
grin.gif
nerd.gif
-COSIGN
Put up points early and force turnovers-
pimp.gif

Bolts 24-17
pimp.gif
FIXED HOMIE. VAMOS CARGADORES. simpliSD hit me up with a sick SD CHARGERS SIG LIKE YOURS.

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

The Jets might be one of the most OVERHYPED playoff teams i have seen in the past 10 seasons...They squeaked into the playoffs by beating a partial Bengals team and then beat that same hobbled team the next week, and all of a sudden they should be favorites when on the road playing the #2 seed?

If the Jets are SOOOO legit why aren't they the ones playing at home this week?
2296815199_4c01b087f3.jpg

anybody else going to the game? charger/niketalk tailgate?!?!, anyways! jets fans!, ill let VJ demonstrate!

vincent-jackson1.jpg

see you guys on sunday! GO CHARGERS!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ballin 2k3

anybody else going to the game? charger/niketalk tailgate?!?!, anyways! jets fans!, ill let VJ demonstrate!

vincent-jackson1.jpg

see you guys on sunday! GO CHARGERS!
pimp.gif
I'll be there. Plaza 22. E3 tailgate.

J Dilla...I think you're the one that needs to go to sleep and wake up on Sunday night. At least by then you won't be dreaming anymore thinking thatthe Jets are that much beter. By that time you'll realize the Chargers are better.

I can only imagine what NT will look like if the Jets do win this game.

Originally Posted by bkmac

I can only imagine what NT will look like if the Jets do win this game.

it will be a beautiful place
pimp.gif

i know how it is back in southern cali right now, everyone and their moms is either a supposed, "die hard" charger or cowboy fan right now. hopefully the jets pull the upset though. my uncle is having a party at his place on sunday for the game, a jet victory will make for a fun sunday night

Dont you dare call me a supposed "die hard". I lived through Ryan Leaf. us "die hard" fans have a right to say and do whatever we want. Wehad Ryan Leaf!

Originally Posted by ourtran

Dont you dare call me a supposed "die hard". I lived through Ryan Leaf. us "die hard" fans have a right to say and do whatever we want. We had Ryan Leaf!

lol at dont you dare, the "die hard" part wasn't directed at you but you know damn well that theirs been alot of brand new charger fans whostarted liking the team this season or when they became good in 2004 who can't name anyone on the team other then rivers, lt, gates, jackson, and merriman.

the fickleness is most southern california fans in general though, i know theirs alot of die hard fans of their respective teams on the board here but mostfans i encounter at games and at the bars are very fickle and tend to jump from team to team. it sucks though because i can't stand fans like that.

Back
Top Bottom