[::Congrats to Jets fans. Fire Norv. That is all. Adios amigos.::]

Originally Posted by GMSboy1

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

You skateboard, though. You know nothing about football
Just curious, but what's your football pedigree?

i actually played the sport..half of you arent fit enough to be a kicker. Straight up, if you think the Chargers gunna win, im going to render you a ******..

i actually played the sport..half of you arent fit enough to be a kicker. Straight up, if you think the Chargers gunna win, im going to render you a ******..
and what makes you assume that none of us played?

laugh.gif
Pee-Wee league got you all high and mighty? Telling people theydon't know football, and this and that.

Can't wait till Sunday.

laugh.gif
Pee-Wee league got you all high and mighty? Telling people they don't know football, and this and that.

Can't wait till Sunday.

You was watching Sailor Moon while i was tackling quarterbacks, though..everything you think/say has no validity

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

playing catch usibg a nerf ball with your dad doesnt count, TYLER. Go to sleep..wake up in two days

laugh.gif
Pee-Wee league got you all high and mighty? Telling people they don't know football, and this and that.

Can't wait till Sunday.

You was watching Sailor Moon while i was tackling quarterbacks, though..everything you think/say has no validity

Son, it don't count if both teams share juice boxes afterwards.

Aight, well just to get the whole "will he or won't he pay" thing out of the way that some people are proposing:

The loser of our bet for the Colts/Ravens game will pay the person that night, Saturday night, no exceptions. If you don't pay me, or I don't pay youthat night then how are we supposed to think the other person will come through the next day for the second bet on theJets/Chargers game? You get why I'd want to do this, of course.

Originally Posted by JPZx

Aight, well just to get the whole "will he or won't he pay" thing out of the way that some people are proposing:

The loser of our bet for the Colts/Ravens game will pay the person that night, Saturday night, no exceptions. If you don't pay me, or I don't pay you that night then how are we supposed to think the other person will come through the next day for the second bet on the Jets/Chargers game? You get why I'd want to do this, of course.

son. I thought about that but why do two seperate transactions?

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

playing catch usibg a nerf ball with your dad doesnt count, TYLER. Go to sleep..wake up in two days
no point in arguing over the internet
laugh.gif

but really...if you played ball you should be on MaxPreps...

The smaller bet is on Saturday, which means if we go through with the "pay the other person on Saturday night" thing, we can verify if the loser ofthe Colts/Ravens bet is legit and willing to pay the $ in the bigger bet on Sunday depending on whoever wins in the Jets/Chargers game.

Obviously, we're only going to be able to find out if one of us is legit by doing this, but its better than neither of us.

^ why not talk trash? Im 100% sure the Chargers are going to take that L sunday. I cant wait to make these clowns look stupid. The Chargers suck at the run defense. Jets run the ball and play clock management. Jets gunna score 23 points on sunday. Chargers gunna struggle on offense..Rivers getting sacked 3 times

Such high hopes...

Originally Posted by JPZx

The smaller bet is on Saturday, which means if we go through with the "pay the other person on Saturday night" thing, we can verify if the loser of the Colts/Ravens bet is legit and willing to pay the $ in the bigger bet on Sunday depending on whoever wins in the Jets/Chargers game.

Obviously, we're only going to be able to find out if one of us is legit by doing this, but its better than neither of us.

ok then

J Dilla Mayweather. why you ducking me? I said lets bet $1000 3 times already. Im born and raised in SD. I played football and basketball in high school and iknow how to surf and skate.

Originally Posted by ourtran

J Dilla Mayweather. why you ducking me? I said lets bet $1000 3 times already. Im born and raised in SD. I played football and basketball in high school and i know how to surf and skate.

im not going to bet with money i dont have. Idc what you do. You have a Flickr..nothing you say matters

Yo, J Dilla. I'm a Jets fan and everything, but I think this is going to be the first time I'm going to have to use the ignore feature on someone wholikes the same team as me
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

Yo, J Dilla. I'm a Jets fan and everything, but I think this is going to be the first time I'm going to have to use the ignore feature on someone who likes the same team as me
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

Yo, J Dilla. I'm a Jets fan and everything, but I think this is going to be the first time I'm going to have to use the ignore feature on someone who likes the same team as me
laugh.gif

tell me why you're important enough for me to care, dude?

this thread is comedy
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Can't wait for the game on Sunday though...hopefully the Jets come through

J Dilla is gonna look so foolish this Sunday. Seriously though, even if I was a Jets fan and had faith in my team, the safest I'd feel going into SD for aW would be 50/50. How the hell is one 100% sure that Sanchez won't turn the ball over, Shonn Green will have a 130+ yard game (you are counting on clockmanagement), and the Revis will completely shut down Vincent Jackson who sees plenty good coverage in the division alone? I think J Dilla's just trying topiss people off, and it's working.

Back
Top Bottom