[::Congrats to Jets fans. Fire Norv. That is all. Adios amigos.::]

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

^ why not talk trash? Im 100% sure the Chargers are going to take that L sunday. I cant wait to make these clowns look stupid. The Chargers suck at the run defense. Jets run the ball and play clock management. Jets gunna score 23 points on sunday. Chargers gunna struggle on offense..Rivers getting sacked 3 times
eek.gif

Yooo, hit me up with mondays lotto numbers

Spoiler [+]
5687_2844_stupid-philip-rivers-face.jpg

Originally Posted by ourtran

J Dilla Mayweather. why you ducking me? I said lets bet $1000 3 times already. Im born and raised in SD. I played football and basketball in high school and i know how to surf and skate.

im not going to bet with money i dont have. Idc what you do. You have a Flickr..nothing you say matters
you soundin real ({}) right now. Talkin bout you put your money where your mouth is. Whatever you wanna bet lets do it.

today i finally realized why people hate chargers and their fans so much, i've lived in san diego my entire life and LOVE the chargers for as long as i canremember. but anyways, on my way to school this morning (i go to mesa jc) i see a dude with a huge steelers sticker on the back of his car and a "6 timenfl champs" bumper sticker, so i pull up next to him, and he's wearing a chargers hat -_- we have the most fairweather fans its ridiculous, peoplelike that piss everybody off, especially people who dont like the chargers.

I really want to see how NT is going to be if the Jets win this game
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

ill be in the house. loge 54 row 1. hopefully get some TV time. Ima make a stupid NT sign for the hell of it

all my boys who are rooting for the jets are sayin thAT revis will shut down VJ but they avoid sayin the jets will win the game

hold him to 0 catches for all i care, we will get the win

bolts by 11

Originally Posted by ourtran

J Dilla Mayweather. why you ducking me? I said lets bet $1000 3 times already. Im born and raised in SD. I played football and basketball in high school and i know how to surf and skate.

where u ball at man?

Originally Posted by oOickusOo

J Dilla is gonna look so foolish this Sunday. Seriously though, even if I was a Jets fan and had faith in my team, the safest I'd feel going into SD for a W would be 50/50. How the hell is one 100% sure that Sanchez won't turn the ball over, Shonn Green will have a 130+ yard game (you are counting on clock management), and the Revis will completely shut down Vincent Jackson who sees plenty good coverage in the division alone? I think J Dilla's just trying to piss people off, and it's working.
EXACTLY. People tend to forget Revis took over the shutdown title from nnamdi asomugha who is in the AFC WEST who took over the role from ChampBailey who once again, is in the AFC WEST...

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

Originally Posted by oOickusOo

J Dilla is gonna look so foolish this Sunday. Seriously though, even if I was a Jets fan and had faith in my team, the safest I'd feel going into SD for a W would be 50/50. How the hell is one 100% sure that Sanchez won't turn the ball over, Shonn Green will have a 130+ yard game (you are counting on clock management), and the Revis will completely shut down Vincent Jackson who sees plenty good coverage in the division alone? I think J Dilla's just trying to piss people off, and it's working.
EXACTLY. People tend to forget Revis took over the shutdown title from nnamdi asomugha who is in the AFC WEST who took over the role from Champ Bailey who once again, is in the AFC WEST...

Last time i checked, his name was Darrelle Revis, not Nnamdi or Champ Bailey

see a dude with a huge steelers sticker on the back of his car and a "6 time nfl champs" bumper sticker,

And he had on a Charger hat? C'mon man, one year of not making the playoffs, don't jump off ship!
Please don't let J Dilla represent the rest of us level headed Jets fans.
laugh.gif

Seriously this thread is out of control compared to the other games, guys in here going nuts

Originally Posted by bkmac

I really want to see how NT is going to be if the Jets win this game
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

the bandwagon will explode

i just want the ravens to gimme a nice bday present today, the hope of possibly playing the AFC championship at home
pimp.gif

Dudes in here talkin wreckless need to chill out.... make a prediction and a few comments and that's it... the game will play itself out

Originally Posted by simpliSD

Originally Posted by Swagger2Much4You

glasses.gif
jets win too much swagger
Totally agree...
fkc.gif
>
95217283.gif

well my statement was unbiased considering im a raiders fan (ftl) lol and congratulations you know how to project i can do the same thing vice versadoesn't really prove anything

Originally Posted by GMSboy1

You skateboard, though. You know nothing about football
Just curious, but what's your football pedigree?

i actually played the sport..half of you arent fit enough to be a kicker. Straight up, if you think the Chargers gunna win, im going to render you a ******..

roll.gif

Who are you?!?!
I mean c'mon now...
eyes.gif

That being said,

Go Jets
pimp.gif

darrelle_revis--300x300.jpg

Antonio and Darren are going to be ready for this game. Jets stop gates and sproles, Jets have a good chance of winning. Jets dont, they lose very easily...assimple as that. Cant wait for tomorrow
pimp.gif

why you seem so angry fam? its just sports no need to get all riled up. I think you need a walk or somethin, go get some fresh air bro and relax its gonna be agreat football weekend...smile.

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

why you seem so angry fam? its just sports no need to get all riled up. I think you need a walk or somethin, go get some fresh air bro and relax its gonna be a great football weekend...smile.

There is no such thing as fresh air in NYC

San Diego gonna go ham on the Jets. The Jets didnt deserve to be in the playoffs, nor did the Bengals, imo.

Back
Top Bottom