Caught Cheating on a exam .. help me out UPDATE pg 14

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

say he tried to rape you during office hours

Go out like a champ

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I am sad for you. You better let then know you are willing to do whatever it takes to stay in school

I am sad for you. You better let then know you are willing to do whatever it takes to stay in school

i'd imagine...if this is your first offense probably and F in the class...you might get away with a warning....depends on the teach

i'd imagine...if this is your first offense probably and F in the class...you might get away with a warning....depends on the teach

lol how did your professor do you dirty...you're the one that cheated... I would go talk to the dean myself before he does and confess...he/she might be more lenient. Hopefully they just fail you or give you the option to withdraw...but then that might be too late. I would rather have a F then academic dishonesty on my record. There goes grad school...

lol how did your professor do you dirty...you're the one that cheated... I would go talk to the dean myself before he does and confess...he/she might be more lenient. Hopefully they just fail you or give you the option to withdraw...but then that might be too late. I would rather have a F then academic dishonesty on my record. There goes grad school...

when i was back at a JC i seen this chick get her test snatched from cheating. luckily for her the professor just gave her a F for the midterm

when i was back at a JC i seen this chick get her test snatched from cheating. luckily for her the professor just gave her a F for the midterm

30t6p3b.gif
 at the professor for dragging it throught the weekend.

--System's effed up. There's nothing in it for him if you get expelled. Its not like he gets a bonus. He goes on with his life nice and merrily.
--While he can show mercy and just fail you.
30t6p3b.gif

--Good luck OP. Fast food is always hiring...

30t6p3b.gif
 at the professor for dragging it throught the weekend.

--System's effed up. There's nothing in it for him if you get expelled. Its not like he gets a bonus. He goes on with his life nice and merrily.
--While he can show mercy and just fail you.
30t6p3b.gif

--Good luck OP. Fast food is always hiring...

Only thing I see wrong with that is how dude made you wait like he did.

Man you should of just studied and accepted your F like the rest of us

Only thing I see wrong with that is how dude made you wait like he did.

Man you should of just studied and accepted your F like the rest of us

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

The professor has to sign off on the withdrawal and with him taking OP to the dean, the likelihood of that happening is 0%.

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

The professor has to sign off on the withdrawal and with him taking OP to the dean, the likelihood of that happening is 0%.

Maybe you should get a lawyer to help?  When you are facing expulsion, you need sound advice.

Back
Top Bottom