Caught Cheating on a exam .. help me out UPDATE pg 14

You didn't listen to me; obviously you didn't ingratiate yourself enough in the meeting.
Bust that derriere open, give the whole administrative staff a turn. Make sure to wear a Magnum so the **** don't burn.

You didn't listen to me; obviously you didn't ingratiate yourself enough in the meeting.
Bust that derriere open, give the whole administrative staff a turn. Make sure to wear a Magnum so the **** don't burn.

Originally Posted by young718chris

Man I slept on this thread

87714924_XS.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

alien.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

Between your sig and this...
*cue the Seinfield gif

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

alien.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

Between your sig and this...
*cue the Seinfield gif

Is cheating on a test looked at differently than plagiarism? Many schools give out warnings or probationary status where if something happens again in your college career, you are DONE. Then again, they may also look at your current academic standing (junior) and feel you may know better vs. a freshman..

Is cheating on a test looked at differently than plagiarism? Many schools give out warnings or probationary status where if something happens again in your college career, you are DONE. Then again, they may also look at your current academic standing (junior) and feel you may know better vs. a freshman..

Originally Posted by MA3LK

You should be up front with the dean, and hopefully it might not go as far as been expelled.

I guess you learnt your lesson though, I'm not going to cheat after reading all these comments.
After reading that, you might have to cheat. 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by MA3LK

You should be up front with the dean, and hopefully it might not go as far as been expelled.

I guess you learnt your lesson though, I'm not going to cheat after reading all these comments.
After reading that, you might have to cheat. 
sick.gif

damn that is tough

RIP to your college career ... best case scenario is probation now ... likely expulsion though ...

Back
Top Bottom