Caught Cheating on a exam .. help me out UPDATE pg 14

damn that is tough

RIP to your college career ... best case scenario is probation now ... likely expulsion though ...

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

say he tried to rape you during office hours

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Real $%*@ man.Damn teacher acting like people don't f up & make mistakes. Hold your head op.

Real $%*@ man.Damn teacher acting like people don't f up & make mistakes. Hold your head op.

Originally Posted by ask ab0ut me

Originally Posted by gil23

I was a couple credits short and was gonna make them up by taking extra classes next year so now this is gonna delay graduation 
ohwell.gif
That would be your best scenario..hopefully they let you stay in school

Will they really kick me out if I have no previous problems with my academics? Never been on academic probation anytime in the last 3 years. No chance I get a slap on the wrist?
The best that can happen and would be considered a slap on the wrist is a suspension for the semester.

You screwed up and now you have to pay the consequences.

Originally Posted by gil23

I was a couple credits short and was gonna make them up by taking extra classes next year so now this is gonna delay graduation 
ohwell.gif
That would be your best scenario..hopefully they let you stay in school

Will they really kick me out if I have no previous problems with my academics? Never been on academic probation anytime in the last 3 years. No chance I get a slap on the wrist?
The best that can happen and would be considered a slap on the wrist is a suspension for the semester.

You screwed up and now you have to pay the consequences.

where do you goto school homie?

i've had friends in a similar position,

Here, they'll review the case, send you to the Judiciary Board where you can try to fight it.

If you lose, you get a '0' on the assignment, you drop one letter grade on top of that and you are on probation for a semester. You also have to write a stupid essay on ethics.

You should be fine, its more common than you think. Just look into your Schools Honor Code. Its normally a zero policy, but they probably won't throw you out just like that.

where do you goto school homie?

i've had friends in a similar position,

Here, they'll review the case, send you to the Judiciary Board where you can try to fight it.

If you lose, you get a '0' on the assignment, you drop one letter grade on top of that and you are on probation for a semester. You also have to write a stupid essay on ethics.

You should be fine, its more common than you think. Just look into your Schools Honor Code. Its normally a zero policy, but they probably won't throw you out just like that.

Back
Top Bottom