Caught Cheating on a exam .. help me out UPDATE pg 14

Why is everyone mad at the professor? OP was the one who cheated.

Sucks that you got caught and have to learn the hard way. There's nothing you can say to the Dean that's gonna justify you cheating. If you're serious about getting your degree, you should start looking elsewhere

Why is everyone mad at the professor? OP was the one who cheated.

Sucks that you got caught and have to learn the hard way. There's nothing you can say to the Dean that's gonna justify you cheating. If you're serious about getting your degree, you should start looking elsewhere

write the paper and then hes sure to forgive u i mean youre basically doing what every other 'good student' is doing WITHOUT cheating

write the paper and then hes sure to forgive u i mean youre basically doing what every other 'good student' is doing WITHOUT cheating

laugh.gif
at the professor dragging your feelings with him through the weekend. He was definitely about that life.

Frame him, OP... it's the only way. Get to his computer and send an email to yourself tombout you need to do this or that, else we'll take it to the dean.

laugh.gif
at the professor dragging your feelings with him through the weekend. He was definitely about that life.

Frame him, OP... it's the only way. Get to his computer and send an email to yourself tombout you need to do this or that, else we'll take it to the dean.

Took an exam today and saw mad people cheating. Even people who you wouldn't think would cheat had a secret piece of paper
laugh.gif

This class was directly tied to my major so I didn't have to cheat but back when I did "my dirt"...

Type the study guide with answers > Mail it to yourself > Pull it up on the iPod touch > Place it on your lap.

Not bout that life anymore though.

Took an exam today and saw mad people cheating. Even people who you wouldn't think would cheat had a secret piece of paper
laugh.gif

This class was directly tied to my major so I didn't have to cheat but back when I did "my dirt"...

Type the study guide with answers > Mail it to yourself > Pull it up on the iPod touch > Place it on your lap.

Not bout that life anymore though.

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

Originally Posted by scshift

Originally Posted by anotherprodigy

A dude at my school allegedly lied about the reason why his paper was late.
He said, he already had it done, but was unable to send it or something like that.
They tracked the log on the Word document and it said that he had created the document the day he submitted the paper.
Messed up thing was he was a senior and the class was a non-graded, one credit class.
The irony was it was one of those mandatory school ethics type classes.
Ultimately...he was expelled.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
Bruuuuuh....they can do this?
eek.gif

Originally Posted by anotherprodigy

A dude at my school allegedly lied about the reason why his paper was late.
He said, he already had it done, but was unable to send it or something like that.
They tracked the log on the Word document and it said that he had created the document the day he submitted the paper.
Messed up thing was he was a senior and the class was a non-graded, one credit class.
The irony was it was one of those mandatory school ethics type classes.
Ultimately...he was expelled.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
eek.gif
Hahah never admitted this before... but I did this once for a programming class... except I've never cheated or anything like that so I was ultra cautious... I changed the log within the file to say I did it a week in advance haha

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
eek.gif
Hahah never admitted this before... but I did this once for a programming class... except I've never cheated or anything like that so I was ultra cautious... I changed the log within the file to say I did it a week in advance haha

Best of luck OP. I've seen people get booted for cheating. I hope it doesn't happen to you.

Best of luck OP. I've seen people get booted for cheating. I hope it doesn't happen to you.

I'm not gonna lie and act like I was perfect but those of you saying the professor did you dirty, made you wait, blah blah. At some point in your life you need to start accepting responsibility for your actions. If you do something illegal or cheat and get caught, man up and deal with it. Maybe it's just immaturity, could be how you were raised but damn, stop blaming the professor.

If his syllabus and/or the college's code states that he could get expelled for cheating, he should THANK the professor if he only gets an F and a chance to redeem himself.

I'm not gonna lie and act like I was perfect but those of you saying the professor did you dirty, made you wait, blah blah. At some point in your life you need to start accepting responsibility for your actions. If you do something illegal or cheat and get caught, man up and deal with it. Maybe it's just immaturity, could be how you were raised but damn, stop blaming the professor.

If his syllabus and/or the college's code states that he could get expelled for cheating, he should THANK the professor if he only gets an F and a chance to redeem himself.

Back
Top Bottom