Originally Posted by henz0

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

My fav rapper
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

sig check

Originally Posted by I R Andre

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

cause my location means what?? How do yall know i didn't just move to Ga from BK NY??

lol stealing yalls culture... Would you rather NOONE outside of NY listen to rap/etc etc..?
Yall some ignorant **% *%+@%$%!$#++@
Your location makes your opinion null and void.

Southerners opinion on rap = lesbian with no tongue.

Worthless.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

At the end of the day, he's not top 10 in terms of ability but you can't deny his influence on this generation. Case in point -> NT

/story

Cam'ron= Straight Garbage

I wouldn't put that bum in the top 50

Dude has No Classics
A Wack rapper

If dude is so good quote me a lyric cause i NEVER heard nothing by him to make me press rewind

Originally Posted by mossman75

Dude has No Classics
A Wack rapper

If dude is so good quote me a lyric cause i NEVER heard nothing by him to make me press rewind
Whoa whoa whoaaaaaaaa. Now I wouldnt go THAT far. Atleast go download "Come home with me". Cam got some joints man. His newer stuff withthe whole "rooty tooty, fruity booty" style aint hot but his older stuff is good. Classics? Eh, I'd have to go back and give them a listen.

Lets not forget he started the whole "Hi Hater" thing too
pimp.gif

That Come Home with Me album
tired.gif

Dude has some hot beats but his rapping
sick.gif

Well its all preference my dude. I dont think CHWM is a classic either. I mean damn, Jay had the hottest verse on the entire album. But Cam was bustin' onthat cd. "Boy Boy" was niiiiiiiiice. "Come to your wake, look at you; 'Hi Hater'".

Code:
Aiyoo, I heard you out there shorty..slingin' boy, boyOh MY god, oh boy, boy Be careful of the %%$+@+**!!#*' boys, boyMe though? I run with THEM boys, boyLloyd, Floyd, Roy, Soy, Black Bridicks@!+!!$% too, joy toy, whatCat like you? Call you a GladiatorGive her oral, and you happy, Glad-he-ate-her (Stupid)Put the nine on the ***!*, she a masturbatorPut my #@+@ in her mouth, that's what fascinate her  I'm a legend now, past the player, past the playerGot the rock? Pass it playerI'm like Betty Crocker with cake, that's in layersI had city issues before, ask the mayor (Ask him)He said "Cam'ron, please stop this crack behavior"(Shut the !%%$ up, man)He ain't know '96, I had a knack for GatorsI come through, laugh at haters, @!+!!$% tooWanna act, setback, relax a playerCause all these hos jelly you hardWhen your pirellis are hardAnd the Chanel, Skullies to ScarfsI stick to their stomachs, their belly's will barfAnd I take them to the telly where their belly will force"Why %%!@+*$ me like that? Calm down that's my uterusmy serfix, my ovaries" Relax, I'm doin' thisWelcome to exclusivenessYou about to take a week off, the ultimate freak offHit Jimmy, Jeulz, Sean, and Zek offWait a minute ma', wipe that *** on your cheek OFF I hate me a filthy **, but I like me a silly **That way you really blowHavin' to !%%$ cats, she don't really knowThen take all her money; you don't feel me, thoughYou don't understand my pimp-eryYou love them you got sympathy, !%%$ that, I'm into me
^^lyrics from ohhla.

Dude has No Classics
A Wack rapper

sensationalism, doesn't deserve recognition.

when you're ready to have a mature conversation, we'll talk.

Yeah but you're a jigger warrior so your opinion on Cam doesn't weigh that much either. I listened to all of Outkast's stuff but to me Cam is way more entertaining and a better lyricist than BB. He's way more wittier and creative than big boi.
Nope.

lmao at this dude above me.

I can't take a southerners opinion on rap music seriously- they stan average southern rappers and steal our culture.
roll.gif
OK. I wouldn't be talkin about STAN nothing when youhold Cam in such high regard.

That Come Home with Me album
tired.gif

Dude has some hot beats but his rapping
sick.gif
You don't listen to Cam. Go away and look for attention in another thread. It's clear you haven't listened to more than one cam albumin your entire life.

the man says what he wants and does what he wants, regardless of anyone's opinion...who can hate on someone like that
laugh.gif

Cam definitely isn't top 10.But some of you dudes are stupid and you guys are the reason why southerners are looked at as a joke.I mean how you gonna listBun B and Pimp C?So you telling me instead of Scarface a true legend you list these dudes then have the nerve to argue?These dudes never I repeat never put outanything legendary.They are those guys in the big pimpin video nothing more nothing less.Theres a reason there only considered legends down south.You seeScarface and even 3 Stacks are well respected all over.We not hating you guys just really have no clue.Btw theres no way you can think Cam being top 10 isridiculous if you naming Ghostface on your list

I'd say top 20, but not top 10.

My top 10 is like this (no order): Big Boi, 3000, Scarface, Jay, Nas, Big, Pac, Em, Cube, and Rakim.

Originally Posted by mdresident

Of course he is in my top 10! Cam is that dude, but everything after purple haze been kinda ehhhh.
And to those who say he is not influential..to be honest the whole dipset movement has been an influence.
I first heard Cam say no %@$%, and then the whole world began saying it..Cam was wearing pink, Jimmy
switched up the style to that rockstar stuff and everybody hopped on. They set the trends.
lol...I don't even have to ask if you live in New York, because you think Cam is influential.
roll.gif

He is ma favorite rapper ever him and Big i feel like he might be the most creative dude in the game wit his wordplay and word choices hes hella underrated

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by CrimsonCloudAttire

But It's NT...so 4000 garbage mixtape tracks, and 50 album tracks that you forget next week, with bs punchlines that wow you for 5 seconds are better than quality material.
Preach.

Although he's better than Cam, Fab is in the same boat on here...
smh.gif
eyes.gif

Don't get me wrong, dude could spit...but he hasn't dropped the material great enough to be placed that high on some dudes' lists. (not fav., the best out)

EDIT:

Pimp C (RIP) was NOT better than Cam'Ron.
laugh.gif
smh.gif
Fab better than Cam?
Name one good fab album. Cause I can name 3 great Cam ones and 1 great group one. (I'm not gonna throw the word classic at there but it's just crazyhow 6 years later dudes in NT is still bobbing to come home with me/purple haze *peep recent threads the last week*
& did I see someone put Joell Ortiz over Cam? this thread is laughable & what you mean Cam has no influence? You're on NT for christ sake.(Ducktales, you mad?, no romo)
with that said

anyone got those Cam tracks off the duke presidential paper album? saw a few that looked new on the track listing can't seem to find them yet.

Cam'ron is top 10 dead or alive

He doesn't even come close IMO.
Cam, Really??? Top 10, all time??? Really???
Like, for real??? No, I mean, Cam??? For real???

Back
Top Bottom