Cam'ron is top 10 dead or alive

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

Originally Posted by I R Andre

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

cause my location means what?? How do yall know i didn't just move to Ga from BK NY??

lol stealing yalls culture... Would you rather NOONE outside of NY listen to rap/etc etc..?
Yall some ignorant **% *%+@%$%!$#++@
Your location makes your opinion null and void.

Southerners opinion on rap = lesbian with no tongue.

Worthless.
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
this %***$ a fool for that one
roll.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

Cam is better than Big boi
Boy what the ---- you talking about. Camron isn't even in Big Boi's radar b... have you ever listened to ATLiens, Aquemini you couldn't have making a statement like that. What has Cam ever done in his career to even deserve being compared to Big Boi.

Yeah but you're a jigger warrior so your opinion on Cam doesn't weigh that much either. I listened to all of Outkast's stuff but to meCam is way more entertaining and a better lyricist than BB. He's way more wittier and creative than big boi.

Cam isn't even a heavyweight cats like Beans, Lupe, Joell and etc would rap circles around duke so i don't know why he's being compared to heavyweights like Ghost or Antwan. Imo the best style over substance rapper in the game is Fab and i'd take him over Cam any day.
That's false beans sucks now and joell ortiz? You serious fam? Dude's career was over before it started.. You hate Cam you been hating ondude for years on here so I can't take what you say seriously really.

Cam is one of my favorite rappers but I don't think he gets put in the top 10 Dead or Alive.
BUT

dudes are quick to forget that Cam's only had 1 album out of 5 that was subpar (Killa Season) with the rest being at the very LEAST solid
Confessions Of Fire
S.D.E.
Come Home With Me
Purple Haze

plus his work with C.O.C., the Dips and whatever he comes back with now.
laugh.gif
at Bun/Pimp being better than Cam

Originally Posted by I R Andre

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

Cam is better than Big boi
Boy what the ---- you talking about. Camron isn't even in Big Boi's radar b... have you ever listened to ATLiens, Aquemini you couldn't have making a statement like that. What has Cam ever done in his career to even deserve being compared to Big Boi.
Yeah but you're a jigger warrior so your opinion on Cam doesn't weigh that much either. I listened to all of Outkast's stuff but to me Cam is way more entertaining and a better lyricist than BB. He's way more wittier and creative than big boi.

Cam isn't even a heavyweight cats like Beans, Lupe, Joell and etc would rap circles around duke so i don't know why he's being compared to heavyweights like Ghost or Antwan. Imo the best style over substance rapper in the game is Fab and i'd take him over Cam any day.
That's false beans sucks now and joell ortiz? You serious fam? Dude's career was over before it started.. You hate Cam you been hating on dude for years on here so I can't take what you say seriously really.

Okay now your talking nonsense, lyrically Big Boi and Cam don't even compare. People don't even take Cam serious LYRICALLY. Your comparing lyricalcontent of a rapper that made Confessions to a rapper that was one half of Aquemini & ATLiens, come on son.

laugh.gif
@ you saying Beans sucks now so what the F is CAMRON since 2006. Beanswould body Camron on any mic which he's done BEFORE

Here is something you can't understaaaaaaaaand
How I could just kill a man for Killa Cam
Me and my Roc killa fam, top billers man
We run the spot, drop ceilings fam...
Hit the wall drop ceiling fans
Listen boar, man I show you how to fill a van...
Up with killers man
And line the trunk
Keep a stash box for the nine and the pump
The coach walk you through and he grind you up
What-chu want the dope or the weed?
How you want it packaged? In the cap or the bag?
How you want me packin'? Wit' the mac or the mag?
Yeah that Bent get back, but listen scrap...act real fast
And keep a wack that'll gag ya back
Block style from ya swagger, ya swacks
It's the Broad Street Bully b----
I bully n----s on the broadest streets
I house n----s on the narrowest BLOCK!
Know my rules when the barrel get hot
When the gun blows...and the shots fall...and the smoke clear...
Man I be hearin' you murder (you ain't here!)
Nobody hit up in the cross cuz I'm observin' (you ain't here!)
Nobody be missin' your loss cuz you deserved it
South Philly ni---s kill at will, I keep my mac-milli CHILLY CHILL
On the really-real, 'fore I make you ni---s feel this steel...

So Beans verse on that song was better than Cam's?
laugh.gif
C'mon fam...you know Hell well that Cam bodied that.

laugh.gif
Giz?
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
@ you saying Beans sucks now so what the F is CAMRON since 2006. Beans would body Camron on any mic which he's done BEFORE
You're out of your mind if you think anyone had a better verse than Cam on that track, and it's not even close.

He's not my 2nd favorite rapper, but I'm in the same boat as JR. I know damn well there are at least 10 rappers more talented than Cam, but therearen't 10 rappers I'd rather listen to. I'll take his catalogue over plenty of other rappers who are "better."

Originally Posted by blazinjkid

laugh.gif
@ you saying Beans sucks now so what the F is CAMRON since 2006. Beans would body Camron on any mic which he's done BEFORE
You're out of your mind if you think anyone had a better verse than Cam on that track, and it's not even close.

He's not my 2nd favorite rapper, but I'm in the same boat as JR. I know damn well there are at least 10 rappers more talented than Cam, but there aren't 10 rappers I'd rather listen to. I'll take his catalogue over plenty of other rappers who are "better."

Read my mind.

and Cam's career> Beans

and Cam> Beans.

Beans last album had 3 good songs and the rest sucked, cam has had a bad album but never a weedplate like beans' last joint.

im done posting in this thread now... Dude really thinks Camron is better then Big Boi

the thread is over..

im done posting in this thread now... Dude really thinks Camron is better then Big Boi

the thread is over..
Why are you still posting no one cares what you think. I guess they don't teach you effective reading comprehension skills in the southeither.

Cam'ron is the best rapper of all time and I will argue this to my death. No one can touch him, he is literally on another level when it comes to rhymingand is ahead of his time.

i kinda laughed at the thread title..what a joke..this topic isn't a good arguement even if cam stopped rapping after children of the corn

the thread is over..
I mean, no offense but "the thread is over..."?

ok.

Moving on

my issue with these arguments is, all things considered, if Cam isn't top 10-15, then why is Pac?

Of course he is in my top 10! Cam is that dude, but everything after purple haze been kinda ehhhh.
And to those who say he is not influential..to be honest the whole dipset movement has been an influence.
I first heard Cam say no %@$%, and then the whole world began saying it..Cam was wearing pink, Jimmy
switched up the style to that rockstar stuff and everybody hopped on. They set the trends.

Back
Top Bottom