Cam'ron is top 10 dead or alive

Originally Posted by Ebonics

lidamn i didnt even see pimp c's name on his list..to sit here and say pimp c and bun b is better than cam just shows the barrier between down south and up north..because i know for a fact that nobody up north is going to say that bun b and pimp c is better than cam..i mean cmon..are you dead serious?..Bun B?..pimp c?..S.D.E?, Confessions of Fire? Purple Haze?...Diplomatic immunity?..back in his bloodshed days?...children of the corn?...get the hell outta here with that bun b and pimp c talk..dudes down south is delusional..but its ya opinion..

edit:

tylerhundley

is what im talking about...anybody that agrees with this dude when he says pimp c and bun b is better than cam will be in this dudes area..and i understand..east coast rap and intricate lyrics dont appeal to people down south
grin.gif
..they like that pimp talk and wood grain blaze blah

lol bro Louisville isnt even "down south" It dont matter where you from tho, if your a real hiphop fan, there is no way Cam is in your top 15 ofanything. He is good, but to think he is better then legends like Pimp and Bun then your CRAZY

Originally Posted by CrimsonCloudAttire

But It's NT...so 4000 garbage mixtape tracks, and 50 album tracks that you forget next week, with bs punchlines that wow you for 5 seconds are better than quality material.
Preach.

Although he's better than Cam, Fab is in the same boat on here...
smh.gif
eyes.gif

Don't get me wrong, dude could spit...but he hasn't dropped the material great enough to be placed that high on some dudes' lists. (not fav., thebest out)

EDIT:

Pimp C (RIP) was NOT better than Cam'Ron.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

laugh.gif
@pimp c being better than cam

roll.gif
roll.gif

Welcome to StanTalk Music Forum. Cam being in the top 10 was his opinion. Some of the guys mentioned aren't even relevant anymore. Bun B may be considereda legend to some but I never found anything about his music I liked, maybe its a southern thing. Common is better than his but that brick of an album FindingForever damaged his credibility IMO. I never liked Eminem so he wouldn't be in my top 10.

lidamn i didnt even see pimp c's name on his list..to sit here and say pimp c and bun b is better than cam just shows the barrier between down south and up north..because i know for a fact that nobody up north is going to say that bun b and pimp c is better than cam..i mean cmon..are you dead serious?..Bun B?..pimp c?..S.D.E?, Confessions of Fire? Purple Haze?...Diplomatic immunity?..back in his bloodshed days?...children of the corn?...get the hell outta here with that bun b and pimp c talk..dudes down south is delusional..but its ya opinion..

Im from up north, and Cam is more entertaining and has an underrated catolog, a bigger fan... but he's not a better MC than Bun B is...Bun is top 3alltime out the south.

my dude say Cam'Ron is better than Beans doe lol? Really now?

ahahahaha this gotta be the worst thread on NT... I can name 20 rapper better then cam right now... Cam is/always have been hot garbage....

Ms. Jiggy, Ms. Piggy, Pinky mink, pinky ring blingin'

Ma, are you gonna suck it or not?

cam is trash..
Dipset is trash...

Yo Pimp C and Bun B are garbage Cam would rap circles around them so just chill with the stupidity.

Originally Posted by KIDCHARLEM

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

laugh.gif
only yall wu lovers think ghostface is top anything...

Yo sorry for double post but I just saw this. Obv your a clown son, Ghost is the truth and def top 5 alive at the moment. You got your head confused listening to all this garbage go pick up Only Built for Cuban Linx. Step your game up man, Wu IS HIP HOP.
Here goes the stan talk...Ghost aint been nice since supreme clientele so shut up with that nonsense. Son on youtube crying over record sales

'i thought yalll loved me man..i got myspace friends..
frown.gif
"

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

ahahahaha this gotta be the worst thread on NT... I can name 20 rapper better then cam right now... Cam is/always have been hot garbage....

cam is trash..
Dipset is trash...
Cam is better than Big boi

DI> Speakerboxxx/love below

I can't take a southerners opinion on rap music seriously- they stan average southern rappers and steal our culture.

cam is trash..
Dipset is trash...

but why do people keep calling bun b a legend...?
like, who else the south gunna look up to? (other than scarface)

Originally Posted by JR Paperstacks

Ghost and Cam are pretty equal. I'm not even gonna let anybody sit here and tell me they know what Ghost is talking about most of the time. You're lying. You just like him more because he's less clownish that Cam and comes from a legendary group. I know what Cam is talking about far more than Ghost...and I'm not a stupid person. Ghost just says some wild **** that might make sense in his world, but just rhymes in mine.

Cam's catalog is better than a lot of peoples...like Sigel can't even be in the discussion after The Solution.
THANK YOU!!!!...Cosign to the fullest. I LOVE how WU Stans be the first to clown Dipset or Cam whenever they say some subpar rhymes with the same"bam bam Cam Cam damn damn" insults. Yet, it's ALL GOOD and is in fact"LYRICAL GENIUS" to them when Meth goes, "Patty cake pattycake hey the method man ..........I be Sam, Sam i am and i don't eat green eggs and ham" or ANY of the $@$#!%#+ Ghostface spits OR RZA with his"Enclyclopedia Britanica, Hanna Barberra" $@$#!%#+.
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

ol bro Louisville isnt even "down south" It dont matter where you from tho, if your a real hiphop fan, there is no way Cam is in your top 15 of anything. He is good, but to think he is better then legends like Pimp and Bun then your CRAZY
Cause they are legends in the south they are better than CAM!!!??!?!?! That's like saying Too Short or E-40 are better than Cam cause oftheir "legendary" Bay status.

Now to whether Cam is top 10 dead or alive, i would say definitely not, but he's one of my favorite rappers.

Code:

cause my location means what?? How do yall know i didn't just move to Ga from BK NY??

lol stealing yalls culture... Would you rather NOONE outside of NY listen to rap/etc etc..?
Yall some ignorant **% *%+@%$%!$#++@

cause my location means what?? How do yall know i didn't just move to Ga from BK NY??

lol stealing yalls culture... Would you rather NOONE outside of NY listen to rap/etc etc..?
Your location makes your opinion null and void.

Southerners opinion on rap = lesbian with no tongue.

Worthless.

Originally Posted by I R Andre

Worthless.
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by I R Andre

Worthless.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Bun B is Better Than Cam But Pimp C Is Hot Garbage. And I'm not From The South

Jay
Nas
Rakim
Scarface
Biggie
Pac
Pun
Em
Ghostface
Redman
Q-Tip
Raekwon
JOE BUDDEN
DMX
Beanie Sigel
Cube
Mos
Common
Big L
Talib

I mean...should I keep going? Dont get me wrong. I like Cam. But he isnt no where near the top 10.

Originally Posted by TheFoteenth

Jay
Nas
Rakim
Scarface
Biggie
Pac
Pun
Em
Ghostface
Redman
Q-Tip
Raekwon
JOE BUDDEN
DMX

Beanie Sigel
Cube
Mos
Common
Big L
Talib

I mean...should I keep going? Dont get me wrong. I like Cam. But he isnt no where near the top 10.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Remi23

Bun B is Better Than Cam But Pimp C Is Hot Garbage. And I'm not From The South
doesnt matter..might as well be
smh.gif

Don't Get Me Wrong I Listen To Mostly East Coast #*%+. Which Is The Best Because The Lyrics Have meaning unlike most of the South Stuff. But Bun B Is OneOf The Few That I Listen To But Pimp C Is Garbage Is Hell

Originally Posted by TheFoteenth

Jay
Nas
Rakim
Scarface
Biggie
Pac
Pun
Em
Ghostface
Redman
Q-Tip
Raekwon
JOE BUDDEN
DMX

Beanie Sigel
Cube
Mos
Common
Big L
Talib

tired.gif

Are you joking?

I rock mostly dosey, I roll mostly dololy
I'll leave you wholy, holy, you'll say "Holy Moly"

%%+% a Sizzler steak, my steak stay sizzled
Eight, boom, boom, my ace boon $*%*
Shake, bake, skate, vroom, vroom (We getting money %%!+*)
Seventh to eighth, zoom, zoom, boom, boom tune
For I get like that boom, boom room (I'm getting money %%!+*)
Wreck 'N Effects, zoom, zoom, meh poon, poon

Get him a maury flow, from the maury show
%%+% around, y'all gonna be up on the Maury Show
He in bootcamp, you on food stamps
Welfare, no healthcare, a true tramp
And I'm lockey, lockey, leave you pokey, pokey
No Rice a Roni, that's the Okey, Dokey
Code:
That is top 10 material?
Me and Toby homie, make you do the hokey pokey
Since the movie "Cacoon", had my uzi, platooned
Here come the coroner get 'em, play "Rolly Poley"
roll.gif
Straight comedy.

Cam is better than Big boi
Boy what the ---- you talking about. Camron isn't even in Big Boi's radar b... have you ever listened to ATLiens, Aquemini youcouldn't have making a statement like that. What has Cam ever done in his career to even deserve being compared to Big Boi.

THANK YOU!!!!...Cosign to the fullest. I LOVE how WU Stans be the first to clown Dipset or Cam whenever they say some subpar rhymes with the same "bam bam Cam Cam damn damn" insults. Yet, it's ALL GOOD and is in fact"LYRICAL GENIUS" to them when Meth goes, "Patty cake patty cake hey the method man ..........I be Sam, Sam i am and i don't eat green eggs and ham" or ANY of the $@$#!%#+ Ghostface spits OR RZA with his "Enclyclopedia Britanica, Hanna Barberra" $@$#!%#+.
Difference is they produced certified classics like Ironman, Liquid Swords, Tical and etc no Cam album even comes close in comparison. Cam neverhad an album to spawn any type of overwhelming reaction from hip-hop fans like a Liquid Swords or a Supreme Clientele. Take Camron's rap career out ofhip-hop and ask yourself would he be missed, doubt it! Cant say the same for Ghost or Big Boi.

Cam isn't even a heavyweight cats like Beans, Lupe, Joell and etc would rap circles around duke so i don't know why he's being compared toheavyweights like Ghost or Antwan. Imo the best style over substance rapper in the game is Fab and i'd take him over Cam any day.

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

Cam isn't even a heavyweight cats like Beans, Lupe, Joell and etc would rap circles around duke so i don't know why he's being compared to heavyweights like Ghost or Antwan

Preach.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom