Pac
Pun
Ghostface
Common
Eminem
Rakim
3 Stacks
ghostface...

you cant be serious. ghostface, not as big solo.. but in the WU, he was a beast. Ghost could make a case to be top 5 alive, and cam is no where near that.

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Tell me which ones he is better than.

Nas
Jay
Biggie
Pac
Pun
Ghostface
Common
Eminem
Rakim
3 Stacks
ghostface...
Lol....Cam is average at best. He has some great material that I still mess with. But a lot of his stuff where he was killin' it in theearly part of this decade....@!@+ was just some sing-songy, lemme-put-these-words-together-just-because-they-rhymetype stuff. He could never be better than any of that list, including Ghost. Ghost has Supreme Clientele, Ironman, and Pretty toney (which I know a lot of NThates, but is his 3rd best album). Those are all better than any album Cam has ever put out.

Cam is neither better at rhyming or making albums than any of those artists. And yea, Kanye should be on that list too...he makes way better music than Cam.

Scarface too.
Sigel too. He has a classic, a near classic, and a good album to his credit. And is better lyrically.
Lupe too. 2 good albums. And he could outspit Cam with bronchitits, and using only half his brain.
Black Thought, most definitely.

Cam is average lyrically...and well below par at crafting albums. But It's NT...so 4000 garbage mixtape tracks, and 50 album tracks that you forget nextweek, with bs punchlines that wow you for 5 seconds are better than quality material.

Lmfao are yall serious???? CAM'RON? TOP 10 DEAD OR ALIVE?
eek.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
to anybody who thinks this...Hes not even top 10 ALIVE

Cam'ron though, word?? Same guy who said this??

baby mack baby gat love the way the baby got my baby boo cop the x5 thats a baby truck
laugh.gif
The hell?

Don't get me wrong, son was pretty nice..I like his old %$+@, but ive heard cam say some of the most WAcKEST lyrics ive ever heard...foreal

So, to answer your question..No, hes not top 10...hes def top 50 though
wink.gif

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

Originally Posted by Ebonics

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

Cam is good but he is def behind...

Nas
Dre3000
Jay
Kool G
Rakim
Ice Cube
Biggie
Ghost
Common
Pac
Big Pun
Pimp C
Bun B
Luda
Kanye
EMINEM

the list could go on and on.. but cam is good and i am glad he is back
28hd95f.gif
So you think Cam is better than Bun?

tired.gif
laugh.gif
This guy serious? Bun B is a legend. Camron isconsidered a joke.

can't act like come home with me and purple haze aren't solid albums. can't act like dipset didn't have a lot of ppl influenced with thewardrobe stuff.

definitely can't act like diplomats vol. 1-5 aren't classic mixtapes.

top 10 dead or alive? i dunno...top 10 at the time (02ish) definitely.

Ghost could God forbid pass right now and he would be forever remembered but I wouldn't put him in the top 10, but at the same time its reasonable tomention him.

Originally Posted by Ebonics

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

Cam is good but he is def behind...

Nas
Dre3000
Jay
Kool G
Rakim
Ice Cube
Biggie
Ghost
Common
Pac
Big Pun
Pimp C
Bun B
Luda
Kanye
EMINEM

the list could go on and on.. but cam is good and i am glad he is back
28hd95f.gif

what died you was highlighting Bun-B instead of Pimp C, he's better than Bun to begin with. Cam aint better than Bun, you sound silly. You think Pimp isbetter than Cam is what you sayin tho...

Cam better than Ghost tho?
laugh.gif
I listen to more Cam than Ghost, butseriously...

Cam is the man have always felt his music, but he doesn't have a strong enough message to crack my top ten. Some of you got be rollin on your lists, I meanBun B is nice be he and Pimp C can't touch anything from NY.

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

laugh.gif
only yall wu lovers think ghostface is top anything...

Yo sorry for double post but I just saw this. Obv your a clown son, Ghost is the truth and def top 5 alive at the moment. You got your head confused listeningto all this garbage go pick up Only Built for Cuban Linx. Step your game up man, Wu IS HIP HOP.

Ghost and Cam are pretty equal. I'm not even gonna let anybody sit here and tell me they know what Ghost is talking about most of the time. You'relying. You just like him more because he's less clownish that Cam and comes from a legendary group. I know what Cam is talking about far more thanGhost...and I'm not a stupid person. Ghost just says some wild **** that might make sense in his world, but just rhymes in mine.

Cam's catalog is better than a lot of peoples...like Sigel can't even be in the discussion after The Solution.

Originally Posted by JR Paperstacks

Ghost and Cam are pretty equal. I'm not even gonna let anybody sit here and tell me they know what Ghost is talking about most of the time. You're lying. You just like him more because he's less clownish that Cam and comes from a legendary group. I know what Cam is talking about far more than Ghost...and I'm not a stupid person. Ghost just says some wild **** that might make sense in his world, but just rhymes in mine.

Cam's catalog is better than a lot of peoples...like Sigel can't even be in the discussion after The Solution.
I was going to say something Similar....Whats good my DC twin...Long time no see.

lidamn i didnt even see pimp c's name on his list..to sit here and say pimp c and bun b is better than cam just shows the barrier between down south and upnorth..because i know for a fact that nobody up north is going to say that bun b and pimp c is better than cam..i mean cmon..are you dead serious?..BunB?..pimp c?..S.D.E?, Confessions of Fire? Purple Haze?...Diplomatic immunity?..back in his bloodshed days?...children of the corn?...get the hell outta herewith that bun b and pimp c talk..dudes down south is delusional..but its ya opinion..

edit:

tylerhundley

is what im talking about...anybody that agrees with this dude when he says pimp c and bun b is better than cam will be in this dudes area..and iunderstand..east coast rap and intricate lyrics dont appeal to people down south
grin.gif
..theylike that pimp talk and wood grain blaze blah

Back
Top Bottom