Black guy hair cuts

sorry negro, i thought you take your posts very seriously. since you take time out to highlight your key points.
LOL. Nah Son.

There's a diff. between highlighting a key point and going through a gang of gifs trying to figure out which one was used most recent. Smart Guy. 
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
@ what this thread has become.

I thought it was annoying when dudes were posting tapers and kept asking, "What kind of cut is this?" but the shenanigans now... 
mean.gif
What's wrong with the turn this thread has taken? I personally like that it's becoming more dynamic and not strictly "black guy haircuts" 
ohwell.gif

All these south of france aka 2014 shag pics look terrible. Stick with faux hawks

The only dudes who makes it look even remotely wearable are curly haired guys

Why anyone would proudly rock this look is beyond me. (Yeah I know everyones shag isnt that large)

Folks gotta realize that not every cut meshes well with different shaped heads and different grains of hair.

I want a second opinion on my hairline because I'm not totally sure no matter what I do the anxiety doesn't go away.

Last edited:
If your lineup (which looks fine BTW) got you so skressed I can only imagine how you handle real dilemmas bruh.

Aiight man because I'm messing with this chick and I haven't taken my hat off yet cuz I just don't want to
You know what... NEVER EVER take your Hat Off in front of her, bro. Don't Do It. Ever. Always keep a Hat On.

...because you certainly ain't tryna listen to the Positive Game we kicking to you, bruh.
mean.gif

Fam your hair line is good, you thinking too hard bruh don't do anything stupid

Aiight man because I'm messing with this chick and I haven't taken my hat off yet cuz I just don't want to
Bruh, i have the exact same hairline as you you just gotta get a cut that works with your line up. And go with a dark and low cut. Also bruh when your hairline is bad you grow your hair out and get it tapered it's always a good look

Alright thanks and to eighty eight c'Mon dude. I'm not right in the head. I always rock a hat because I'm fly dawg. I wrote I'm here because I did it again. It just looks a little back that's all I was saying.

Alright thanks and to eighty eight c'Mon dude. I'm not right in the head. I always rock a hat because I'm fly dawg. I wrote I'm here because I did it again. It just looks a little back that's all I was saying.
Usually with wide foreheads like ours barbers tend to push them back due to trying to straighten out the top of the hairline, i usually cut my hair if my main barber is around and work my hairline from the middle to the sides. I wish i went to barber school because i can cut hair but it's like 15k and im not bout that

Usually with wide foreheads like ours barbers tend to push them back due to trying to straighten out the top of the hairline, i usually cut my hair if my main barber is around and work my hairline from the middle to the sides. I wish i went to barber school because i can cut hair but it's like 15k and im not bout that

thats good info. So after having gotten a dark Caesar for years what's the BEST haircut to follow up after

thats good info. So after having gotten a dark Caesar for years what's the BEST haircut to follow up after
Right now i waved my hair up, i think i let my hair grow for eight weeks then get cut with a 2.5 with a temper, i can do that because my barber doesnt push my line back, I also have waves so my hair is like an inch on top and half on the sides, i'll take a picture tomorrow to show you

Back
Top Bottom