Black guy hair cuts

What does Fox's hairline look like? :nerd: Like I always say in regards to people with low confidence or self esteem: Stop looking at mirrors so much and dive head first into something you love doing. When you become good or sufficient in that your confidence in all walks of life will naturally grow.

I have a forehead on me but it never really bothered me :lol: wasn't a big deal at all. Really never even think about it. Bald Fade with a 1/8 or a 2 on top works just fine with me.

^^^^^^^ bruh got a small forehead
roll.gif
roll.gif

Rockin this right now
real hate 

hearin chickens cluck about this guy is wild annoying

maybe because im a heterosexual guy, but this guy is not handsome whatsoever

his blue eyes are the only thing he has goin, but dude seriously is making racks off of his looks

This is my current cut, and i dont know any barbers in portland so back to cutting my own hair unfortunately.

real hate 

hearin chickens cluck about this guy is wild annoying

maybe because im a heterosexual guy, but this guy is not handsome whatsoever

his blue eyes are the only thing he has goin, but dude seriously is making racks off of his looks
Tell us how you really feel breh! 

But forreal though, his haircut is on point. Everything else is irrelevant to me. Women like one thing today and will hate that same thing tomorrow.

Last edited:
^ WORD!

LOL! Man, yall cats is turning this into some Confidence Building Workshop! Back to the Hair...

I don't do selfies, but this is an old pic I had in the phone from last summer. Been rocking this at Various Length's on Top, since January of 2013.

I get it Boxed Up like a High-Top Fade (Carlton Banks-ish), then Curl it down after the Cut. This was "Carol's Daughter" Butter at the time...

And it looks like it was cut in, but that's a Natural Part in the front. Just hoping it's not there when I eventually cut it back down. 
frown.gif

This is the longest I've went without a Low Cut in my Life. Proud of myself for sticking w/ it. Lol

@Fox5Kobe Keep your head up bro. You should have taken me up on my offer last summer. You're good though man. You should get a hobby like get into lifting or ball or something you can focus on and it'll get your mind off your insecurities and help you be more confident and feel better about yourself at the same time, assuming you aren't trolling. Pause, but there's nothing wrong with your hairline either.

@Steebie J
 Man, how does Leave-In Conditioner work and what does it really do?

Never done it, but always hear ppl talking about it...
man I just bought it Sunday..so i only used it once. I'm not sure if I'm suppose to use it every day or whenever I shampoo the hair...which is like 3 times a week.

Back
Top Bottom