Black guy hair cuts

goat fade

[

I would laugh but that's just sad... I feel sorry for his family.
man raheem don't care lmao, he stutin in that new evoque i'm trynna get that euro club soccer money

Real talk people was on chie keef dik about being so young and so rich, this kid prolly got more dough, less problems, better health, and badder hos

Sterling life>>>>>>keef

N_'s who use relaxer the epitome of self hate. 

So is a low cut
explain.

Conforming to the corporate image of how a black man should be groomed. A low cut can almost be thought of as synonymous with suppression of culture and ethnicity. Like in the corporate world, a black man with dreads or an afro would be frowned upon as opposed to one with a clean and low cut.

Also I remember reading on NT a while back about how Obama doesn't get lined up in order to not appear "too black".

This is the only rationale I can fathom. I think corporate perception on how a black man's hair is groomed isn't as bad as it used to be though.

wtf how. its just another way to style hair. 

thats like saying white ppl who dreadlock their hair is the epitome of self hate.
Its not a hard concept to grasp, read Black Rage by Grier & Cobbs (1968).

using chemicals from relaxers to skin bleach to emulate white characteristics can pretty much be listed un the definition of self hatred. Do you relax your hair and simply caught feelings?

Love yourself b. 

So is a low cut
explain.
Conforming to the corporate image of how a black man should be groomed. A low cut can almost be thought of as synonymous with suppression of culture and ethnicity. Like in the corporate world, a black man with dreads or an afro would be frowned upon as opposed to one with a clean and low cut.

Also I remember reading on NT a while back about how Obama doesn't get lined up in order to not appear "too black".

This is the only rationale I can fathom. I think corporate perception on how a black man's hair is groomed isn't as bad as it used to be though.
various indigenous tribes in african have been cutting their hair low for centuries.

i get where you're coming from and you cant diddy bop into your office job with a massive fro, but Hunter and Austin cant waltz into their cubicles with a mullets and mohawks either. 

Its not a hard concept to grasp, read Black Rage by Grier & Cobbs (1968).

using chemicals from relaxers to skin bleach to emulate white characteristics can pretty much be listed un the definition of self hatred. Do you relax your hair and simply caught feelings?

Love yourself b. 
thats beyond ignorant.

Back
Top Bottom