Black guy hair cuts

Not sure if srs
Face-150x150.jpg
  with a clean line and taper could be dope

Y'all got me wanting to try the south of france, probably gonna start it up. Trust my barbers skills & I think I can pull it off. Think I'mma switch it up a lil and get the back faded like this. Thoughts?

1a77ad6d1a5719bfcaad7c57a1e4fd89.jpg

Y'all got me wanting to try the south of france, probably gonna start it up. Trust my barbers skills & I think I can pull it off. Think I'mma switch it up a lil and get the back faded like this. Thoughts?

1a77ad6d1a5719bfcaad7c57a1e4fd89.jpg

Terrible fade on the neck

If you use s-curl you're a super lame.

I used it back in the day.....never doing it again :x

I keep hearing black folks talking about he or she has "good" hair texture. Can someone explain to me what that means? Unless your hair is falling off how can the texture be bad?

Was specifically referring to having the back of the hawk faded, the pics with ush look weird to me bc honestly the hawk isn't for our hair type. Basically what I'm looking to get is the south that fades as it reaches the back of the neck if that makes sense.

be comfortable with your hairstyles its just a bunch of men judging others on this thread its really about what you or the female thanks

I used it back in the day.....never doing it again
sick.gif

I keep hearing black folks talking about he or she has "good" hair texture. Can someone explain to me what that means? Unless your hair is falling off how can the texture be bad?
They mean someone with a curly or stereotypical mixed hair texture. Ever since I started using shea moisture stuff girls at my school swear I have good hair.

They mean someone with a curly or stereotypical mixed hair texture. Ever since I started using shea moisture stuff girls at my school swear I have good hair.
roll.gif

its always black females with this b.s 

the same ones claiming 1/16 native american hardbody

I used it back in the day.....never doing it again
sick.gif

There's no such thing as "good hair". Another thing black people use to seperate themselves instead of uniting together. Such nonsense.

Face-150x150.jpg
  with a clean line and taper could be dope
This isn't a Jheri Curl though... and Neither is Deion's. They're both just Texturizers.

People often forget that S-Curl is just the brand/name of it. It's all just Chemical Texturizer to make your Hair Relaxed & hopefully your Natural Curls more defined. 
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom