Black guy hair cuts

I always thought you had a regular fade like Stevie J
laugh.gif
Nah 
laugh.gif

Havent rocked that fade since middle school 
pimp.gif

Lmao is everybody getting South of Frances now just to see if their barber can pull it off? :lol:
Ive had it for a while playa.

I had to work with my barber tho. It wasn't easy the first 2 times. But the 3rd time to now :smokin

Damn this thread making me want to cut my hair but two years of dreads I cant do it but im very tempted. Oh and btw your barber sucks if he can do the south of france.

LOL! That Whole Last Quote is Hilarious, bruh.

Diddy's son has a REGULAR TAPER w/ a Part In It... that's it and that's all.

Kinda question where some of yall are from... sheesh! Lol

LOL! That Whole Last Quote is Hilarious, bruh.

Diddy's son has a REGULAR TAPER w/ a Part In It... that's it and that's all.

Kinda question where some of yall are from... sheesh! Lol

cats tryna get their texture like that, thats why they like the cut :lol:

if you're not mixed you have no chance in hell getting your hair to look like his.

I'm still rocking the waves I ant posting pics this time cause I don't want to feel like the south

HA!!! I remember that joint... he went HAM on the S-Curl! The was #SoulGloFlow :rofl:

The Interwebs was clowning and you ain't see that mug NO MORE. smh

Lmao dead[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

100213-Jheri-Curls-in-Sports-IA-5-CH_20131003031527179_0_0.JPG

gonna do a updated version with full trimmed beard
This is basically what I've had since the beginning of 2013... just with a Much Better Fade and Minus the Texturizer. The Height goes back & forth tho...

I keep my game Natural with them Curl Butters and Oils, only. 
pimp.gif

Last edited:

This is basically what I've had since the beginning of 2013... just with a Much Better Fade and Minus the Texturizer. The Height goes back & forth tho...

I keep my game Natural with them Curl Butters and Oils, only. 
pimp.gif

see id do a blend with the back/sides tapered kinda like tj did on smart guy

Last edited:
btw what neon deion had was a jheri curl.....the jheri is jumpin back in the game.........gurlz just love the drip drip curlz

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom