Black guy hair cuts

Anybody who's Legit got their License, went to school & put the time in should be well-advanced in Fades & Tapers on ANY Grade of Hair.

Seems like some of these Shops are just hiring dudes off the Street bc they say they can cut. 
mean.gif

I don't know how it is in other cities, but here in Columbus, the barber school is Ohio State Barber College and they don't usually let cats outta there unless they're game is Nice.

Or atleast they use to... for the most part...
eyes.gif

Word. Growing up, it was common to see cats cut hair without licenses. One of the shops that I frequented often as a kid had nothing but Barbers cutting hair without licenses. I think the need for Barbers to be licensed now is something new, especially with the growth of the industry and alot of latinos getting in on the hustle.

My barber is cold, but he only got his license last year, but he has been cutting for like 15 :lol:. Also just recently learned he used to strip.

Leave this style with usher and swaggy p y'all you don't wanna test your barbers skill if u really don't know him

Not hair cut related... but I just used my Wahl 5 star shaver for the first time, and I must say that I am very satisfied with it. My face is as smooth as if i would have used a straight razor. 

Yeah that Usher cut is hair suicide.

Godspeed for those who dare ask for it :lol:

I wanna attempt that south of France myself but I'll just wait until my brother comes to visit here's some of his work
hopefully he can keep me away of that #NikeTalkSouthOfFloridaCurse

Im sorry but a lot of guys have crappy shops or live in bad areas. South of France cut isn't a big deal an was pretty big last year. I myself wore it no problem. I prefer the Jaden cut these days actually or a mid drop fade. Where are you guys from?

man... hairline recession can be bad, but that all overall thinning is critical lol. As a famous NTer once said:

"Thomas Edison is my eternal enemy"

Wish i can get that Kobe.

This is 1 all over.

Word. Growing up, it was common to see cats cut hair without licenses. One of the shops that I frequented often as a kid had nothing but Barbers cutting hair without licenses. I think the need for Barbers to be licensed now is something new, especially with the growth of the industry and alot of latinos getting in on the hustle.

the shop i go to they are all lisenced............hell there is even a barbershop academy next door an the owner of the shop is well respected in the barber industry

so yea maybe that does make a difference

they all latino also, im black

South of France is a trash cut

I normally rock a shadow fade or a nappy fro about size 2 or 2.5

its not trash but honestly its played out imo..........nobody rockin that anymore

its like dudes down south who started rocking true religions way after they were done up here an think they are doing it

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom