Black guy hair cuts

This barber has done good by me before. I didn't eem ask for that much different
ohwell.gif

Normal cut from him with a fade

Him attempting to fade in the south of France.....
Oh wow 
roll.gif

no fade no nothing. 

Aww man :lol: :lol:

That's wild, cause he did the first cut close to perfect.

Shoot, I'm supposed to be hitting the shop tomorrow. :nerd: You shoulda seen my **** like early April...don't know how but I literally had an equator-esque line going across the back of my head :lol: :lol: wore a durag or my Panthers toboggan everywhere, regardless of the weather. :smh: :x

Wish I still had the pic but it hurt me to even look at it, so I know I would've caught it bad in here. :lol:

I'm currently rocking the south of France haircut or whatever u wanna call it

I must admit for a first time barber doing it...it's hard. It took my barber at least 3 times to get it how I wanted it. I just had to work with him.

Man you ain't never lie , went to the doctor office yesterday nurse took my weight then I ask her if she could measure my height chick had the never to tell me that I was 5'8 I never felt so disrespected when I know for a fact I'm 6'ft tall (ex was 5'5 I was twice her height )

My old doctor told me I was like 5'10 1/2 even though I know damn well I'm 6'1. Its been 4 years And I ain't been back there since didn't even bother to ask for my medical records :lol:

Last edited:
This barber has done good by me before. I didn't eem ask for that much different
ohwell.gif

Normal cut from him with a fade
 Him attempting to fade in the south of France.....
The "South of Florida" Strikes AGAIN!
sick.gif

roll.gif

REAL TEARS, bruh. LOLOL! Your Cut was already fresh in the Left Pic... no need to gamble w/ these Barbers, man.

I am NEVER attempting to get this Cut. Not Ever. It's like you either an Expert at it or you gonna Eff up somebody's Wig. I can't gamble after seeing the Cuts in here.
mean.gif

Taper fades may look easy to pull off, but you need the right barber to do it. I was in the shop last week where this dude was cuttin this guy's hair, and he couldn't fade it right. He had homie lookin like a Fryer out of Robin hood lol Good thing my dude knows how to fade and don't have me out here lookin like I got male baldness lol

Taper fades may look easy to pull off, but you need the right barber to do it. I was in the shop last week where this dude was cuttin this guy's hair, and he couldn't fade it right. He had homie lookin like a Fryer out of Robin hood lol Good thing my dude knows how to fade and don't have me out here lookin like I got male baldness lol
Anybody who's Legit got their License, went to school & put the time in should be well-advanced in Fades & Tapers on ANY Grade of Hair.

Seems like some of these Shops are just hiring dudes off the Street bc they say they can cut. 
mean.gif

I don't know how it is in other cities, but here in Columbus, the barber school is Ohio State Barber College and they don't usually let cats outta there unless they're game is Nice.

Or atleast they use to... for the most part...
eyes.gif

Last edited:

Anybody who's Legit got their License, went to school & put the time in should be well-advanced in Fades & Tapers on ANY Grade of Hair.

Seems like some of these Shops are just hiring dudes off the Street bc they say they can cut. 
mean.gif

I don't know how it is in other cities, but here in Columbus, the barber school is Ohio State Barber College and they don't usually let cats outta there unless they're game is Nice.

Or atleast they use to... for the most part...
eyes.gif

Where do you get cut at G?

Where do you get cut at G?
"Working Wonders" 5607 Chatterton Rd... on the Eastside off Refugee (turns into Chatterton after you pass Noe Bixby Rd).

About a couple Miles East of Eastland... it's ducked off to the right in a Plaza w/ a Little Ceaser's to the Left of it, can't miss it bro.

O-H...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom