Black guy hair cuts

Cut got me feeling God like b.

:pimp:

Do you know they are officially measured at the combine? Doesn't matter what comes out of their mouths regarding that.

Dim Tuncan is 6'5

Do you know they are officially measured at the combine? Doesn't matter what comes out of their mouths regarding that.

Dim Tuncan is 6'5

Duncan is taller then kd, but to say durant is 7 feet tall is wrong. But let's change the topic, the barber hit me with black ice on the line were my cowlick was i was so sick

Last edited:
Man you ain't never lie , went to the doctor office yesterday nurse took my weight then I ask her if she could measure my height chick had the never to tell me that I was 5'8 I never felt so disrespected when I know for a fact I'm 6'ft tall (ex was 5'5 I was twice her height )

Wait, what?

I just got done dirty y'all, south of Florida all the way. Showed him a pic, went to the black barber, nothin. Dude didn't eem fade me up, just straight lawmowered my stuff

Duncan is taller then kd, but to say durant is 7 feet tall is wrong. But let's change the topic, the barber hit me with black ice on the line were my cowlick was i was so sick

is black ice that highlight thing to make your beard look darker

I just got done dirty y'all, south of Florida all the way. Showed him a pic, went to the black barber, nothin. Dude didn't eem fade me up, just straight lawmowered my stuff
please post pics  we need the lulz #NikeTalkSouthOfFloridaCurse 
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Last edited:

I'm usually not one to advocate for pics, but it can't possibly be as bad as the OG SoF so I have to make an exception here :lol:

Last edited:

I'm usually not one to advocate for pics, but it can't possibly be as bad as the OG SoF so I have to make an exception here :lol:

This barber has done good by me before. I didn't eem ask for that much different :\

Normal cut from him with a fade

Him attempting to fade in the south of France.....

calibeebee calibeebee Honestly, way better than I thought it was gonna be famb. I was expecting a legitimate disaster :lol:, but just get someone to blend the sides a bit more, bring the faded part up a lil bit, && you're set.

My hair needs to hurry up && get at least to the length of your first pic tho. Taking forever. :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom