Black guy hair cuts

2 fourtyeight48 fourtyeight48

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

eightfivefresh eightfivefresh

the picture must be good then because when I look at myself in the mirror I'm disgusted. I see ugly. I don't even know if my hairline is high or not bro. I crinkle up my forehead man that's my face right there... I'm not comfortable because I don't known if I'm ugly or not based on my hairline standards. Dude told me my hairline is supposed to reach to my eyebrows.

@EightFiveFresh

the picture must be good then because when I look at myself in the mirror I'm disgusted. I see ugly. I don't even know if my hairline is high or not bro. I crinkle up my forehead man that's my face right there... I'm not comfortable because I don't known if I'm ugly or not based on my hairline standards. Dude told me my hairline is supposed to reach to my eyebrows.
You've got deeper issues that have nothing to do with your hairline bruh

Its not even bad..... just do the kobe look if you're that worried. Go low on the cut. You got the head shape.

You got self confidence problems bruh. A lot of us go through that.

You've really got to work on that. At the moment you're living your life for others, worrying how your actions look to others and worrying that you're not doing good enough for them. One of the sayings that really struck with me was, "don't be concerned about being in people's way or are disturbing them, take up as much space as you want and let them tell you if they have a problem with it." Live your life for yourself, be selfish until given a reason not to be.... don't intentionally bring people down, but NEVER intentionally bring yourself down FOR other people. It's a whole mindset that you need to fix, and it's very, very possible. Most people who seem to have "have it all together" aren't naturally like that, they were right where you are now and have climbed out of it by learning to respect, appreciate and love themselves. If you don't live your life with the directive to make it as happy, enjoyable, pleasureable, and meaningful as it can be - no one else will. Everyone is playing their own game, and you're playing into their hand for absolutely no reason.

The moment you begin to be happy in your own skin is like a breathless air just washes over you and everything just becomes easier. Social interactions become a breeze when people have to prove themselves to you rather than you proving yourself to them. I know anxiety is not something you can magically cure, but at least know where you're trying to go so you can get there easier. Hopefully we can help. Tinder is a good superficial start, knowing that these girls - based only on looks - liked you... you should feel in complete control of the relationship now that they've given up their ONLY power of you as a female.

Anyone who fears that other people might see them on tinder or see that they use it should heed this advice.

Credit to sneakyninjapnts from bodybuilding.com

Last edited:
Not even that bad at all fam. You had me thinking you had the lebron hairline

wanted to do some new **** so I started growin my hair back in august. I went from this...

too this..

recommend me a new style gz.

Last edited:
$40??!! And you tip on top of that?! No need to pay those prices unless your getting braided and lined up by Allen iversons barber.

I was ready to laugh too smh but dude your hairline look just fine , sn : been getting tht shadow fade for the past 4 weeks and the broads love it plus I finally connect my beard (one side of my face tho , left side ain't messing with me at all ) got patches .

Just got my haircut a few hours ago feelin like a super sayin powering down

About how much does this sulfate free shampoo you all speak of cost?

i know my hairline is receding because it feels like it is its like I touch too much forehead.
Your hairline aint receding mine is like that naturally, you just needa find a barber that can line you up proper

Thats already looking like a few DAYS ago lol.

Go to Sally's majority of the shampoos, are Sulfate free. I picked up Shampoo and Conditioner for like 15$

Thats already looking like a few DAYS ago lol.
Go to Sally's majority of the shampoos, are Sulfate free. I picked up Shampoo and Conditioner for like 15$
Prolly right , I'm satisfied with it so that's tight , good look homie [emoji]128074[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom