Black guy hair cuts

What page was this on??

EDIT: FOUND IT

"Update: got that s*** of a cut fixed right after work today"

Last edited:
Damn dude brought back Theblackguku.com

I remember in like 1999 dudes was going ham with pictures from that website.lol that's all we use to print in computer lab.lol

damn those Gifs had me dying. Homie was a great sport of taking the heat, Barber definitely took that L.

I cut my own hair every two weeks. Just the curls on top and a 1 on the sides and back. My lineups used to be horrendous when I started but I got decent at it. Like dude above me, ain't nothing like going to the barber every few months and coming out fresh

Bout to grow my hair out and get lineups every week.

I don't want it to get any longer once I reach the limit.

I cut my own hair every two weeks. Just the curls on top and a 1 on the sides and back. My lineups used to be horrendous when I started but I got decent at it. Like dude above me, ain't nothing like going to the barber every few months and coming out fresh

:x

:lol: it was out of necessity fam, I've been unemployed for the past year and a half. Couldn't afford to go so I had to learn to cut it myself. Now that I'm working again I'm gonna go more often

Have you guys tried to cut your own hair
I kinda come from Barber Lineage, so of course I cut hair for other ppl and could do it Pro if I wanted, but cutting my OWN hair is a whole nother ball game.

Cut my own like Twice when I lived in Boston and had no Barber yet... both of them Low Cuts and Tapered them on the Sides and Back. Came out decent, but I know if it was any higher than a 2 Guard, it'd woulda been TURRIBLE. Lol

I leave it to the Pros, about every 3-4 Weeks since my Hair is Longer these days. I line myself weekly for the most part...

Last edited:
In my area they charge 40 bucks had to learn how to cut my own hair
LOL! Where thee hell do you Live???!!! I've never heard of such Madness. That sounds like some EastCoast/WestCoast BS.

I've been at $15 for a Cut w/ my Barber since the Early 00's, and $17 w/ a Cut & Face/Beard. I don't have much Beard to deal with, so I barely ask for that, but I give him $17/18 nowadays just off GP.

You going to a Barber SHOP or a Barber Salon? ...the Latter of which ain't Trill.

Last edited:
Dawg I'm in Downtown LA and when dude told me that I ask him you gonna shave my balls too ???
LOLOLOL!!!! I'm Crying, bruh. 
roll.gif

Forreal tho, you gotta dress in some Neutral Colors and take yourself to the Hood, bro. Crenshaw or something... Lol

Back
Top Bottom