Black guy hair cuts

You live in Downtown LA and can't find a barber for cheaper than $40? Take a bus down to South Central and get a damn cut

I could get 2 full cuts (15 each) & a line & taper (eight bux) for less then 40

My Lamb :smh:

Last edited:
If you were born with a receding hairline what's the best haircut to get? I usually get Dark Caesars

Last edited:
If you were born with a receding hairline what's the best haircut to get? I usually get Dark Caesars
Born with it??? Or do you just mean Hereditary? Cause if your hair been receding since Birth, you woulda been Bald by 12 Yrs Old. Lol

I'd say, the "Kobe" to be honest. It's minimal, but still fools most that don't realize you're losing hair... like Kobe's been doing for years. 
tongue.gif

The "KOBE" is done by using the Lowest Guard (Usually a No.1) going Back Against the Grain.

Bald Blend on the Sides & Back, then Top it off w/ a Natural Line-Up and Voila!

Perfect Summer Cut, IMO... especially if you gotta go Low. 

Last edited:
eightfivefresh eightfivefresh I mean hereditary sorry. I want the best cut because I grew up my entire life thinking I'm ugly and now I'm forced to get haircuts every two weeks. I hate showing my hair. Absolutely despise it.

@EightFiveFresh I mean hereditary sorry. I want the best cut because I grew up my entire life thinking I'm ugly and now I'm forced to get haircuts every two weeks. I hate showing my hair. Absolutely despise it.
Man, It's who you are... you just gotta OWN IT, bruh.  
pimp.gif

If Bald ain't the look for you, roll w/ the Skin Tight Fade and you'll be mad comfortable w/ it. Plus, you might be able to go 3 Weeks between Cuts if it's that Low.

Dark Ceasars just draw attention to the Hairline more. Just go short, bruh. If you got a decent Beard Game, it should come off even better.

Keep it fresh and you'll be Good.

Last edited:
If Bald ain't the look for you, roll w/ the Skin Tight Fade and you'll be mad comfortable w/ it.[/COLOR] Plus, you might be able to go 3 Weeks between Cuts if it's that Low.

Dark Ceasars just draw attention to the Hairline more. Just go short, bruh. If you got a decent Beard Game, it should come off even better.

Keep it fresh and you'll be Good.
[/quote]

And I'm safe with the skin tight fade.

Last edited:
@Fox5Kobe  You good bro. But yea, the Skin Tight Fade is definitely the Safest Bet. It's clean and it'll still show you have hair, but won't draw attention to the hair loss.

My corners quit growing back. Idk if it's years of tapers and fades or if my hair is receding

Feel bad tho

Got a temp fade today, probably a 2 all around just had her trim but it's decently long and curly/moist nappy, feel like I look like Ced the Entertainer or somebody's deacon lol.

@EightFiveFresh

So is receding hairline a form of hairloss?
I'm pretty sure it is. It has to be, because it's hair you're losing and not growing back.

I've always thought there's two ways of losing hair... Male Pattern Baldness/Thinning (Jordan) & Receding Hairline (Lebron).

Never studied it bc I've been blessed not to experience it and it doesn't run on my Dad's side, so hopefully I take his trait on this one. Lol

some people re born with bad hairlines its genetics.

like at the hairline i have 2 small bald spots next to my widows peak so it makes it look weird if i dont get a shape up.

eightfivefresh eightfivefresh

I don't think I ever got fired because of my hairline but I was never comfortable working with my hat off. I used to peep my boss looking at my high hairline and till this day I don't known if that's a good or bad thing. They used to say "nice haircut" and when it was bought to the attention of people outside of work they tell me it was receding but it wasn't that bad. I don't believe anything. I wish I could show you and get your opinion.

@EightFiveFresh

I don't think I ever got fired because of my hairline but I was never comfortable working with my hat off. I used to peep my boss looking at my high hairline and till this day I don't known if that's a good or bad thing. They used to say "nice haircut" and when it was bought to the attention of people outside of work they tell me it was receding but it wasn't that bad. I don't believe anything. I wish I could show you and get your opinion.
Post it. Don't be scared bruh.

Back
Top Bottom