Black guy hair cuts

Just got my haircut a few hours ago feelin like a super sayin powering down

About how much does this sulfate free shampoo you all speak of cost?
~$12, lots of different brands. You could just go in Target and cop Shea Moisture's whole line. I use this one Amazon product ASIN B003KIU14O and then the Curl Condition by Shea Moisture and then any of avocado oil, coconut oil, jamaican black castor oil, or the shea moisture curl soufle if I need to moisturize after I get out the shower. The JBCO curls me up the most of all of them but it stinks since I got the pure organic one, they have ones mixed with lavender extracts or mango or whatever to combat this

A man's pride lies in his hairline and his height.

Man you ain't never lie , went to the doctor office yesterday nurse took my weight then I ask her if she could measure my height chick had the never to tell me that I was 5'8 I never felt so disrespected when I know for a fact I'm 6'ft tall (ex was 5'5 I was twice her height )

I think imma rock my hair natural, i'm tired of going to the barber for a shape up, just gonna get on that dragon ball z wave

A man's pride lies in his hairline and his height.

Man you ain't never lie , went to the doctor office yesterday nurse took my weight then I ask her if she could measure my height chick had the never to tell me that I was 5'8 I never felt so disrespected when I know for a fact I'm 6'ft tall (ex was 5'5 I was twice her height )
i'm 5'10 and they say 5'8 those nurses are ******ed. Least you 6'0. ***** once you step into my realm....R.I.P

Also my hairline never receited but was naturally more of a eyebrow to hairline ratio Lol. But girls always says it looks fine so F it. But going bald is the most depressing thing besides realizing Kevin Durant makes Jay Z, who is 6'2+ look like he 5'10 so I don't stand a chance I will **** a tall ***** up I hate them

Believe it or not lebron is like 6'6 in person but with sneakers on he is mad tall, so is kd

Believe it or not lebron is like 6'6 in person but with sneakers on he is mad tall, so is kd
nah i dont believe it 

lebron is 6'8 bruh and kd is damn near 7'0 

sneakers only add maybe half an inch

Sneakers add 1 to 1.5 inches on average. I don't know what budyd above is talking about. KD is every bit off 6'11-7'0. Garry Harris though in this NBA draft, and Cole Aldrich in a draft past, managed to wear sneakers that added +2 inches from their without shoes height. Dudes showing up to the draft combine in these joints trying to pad their height stats to improve draft position.

Back
Top Bottom