Black guy hair cuts

Kid took waves on a whole new level

Yea I see what you mean.. But I would have to get it cut to frequently.. My hair grows fast af

South Of France

Thatsa crappy job whoever did that.

Too high and too close an not blended nice.

My hair grows fast too bad excuse. When I was doing the south of France you really have to get it checked once a week. It's a higher maintenance look.

Last edited:
So I'm in the shop right now, && this guy at about 2:30 to me got the South of France/Florida/Maryland..:lol: looks kinda legit tho.

Last edited:
South Of France

My hair grows fast too bad excuse. When I was doing the south of France you really have to get it checked once a week. It's a higher maintenance look.

Lol it's not terrible dude.. Definitely the best in this thread thus far. Idk what it is with the blends when people get this cut though.

Last edited:
Lol it's not terrible dude..

nah sorry its really not a good job though

like a 15 min south of france cut, do i really have to waste my time providing IG pics of much better south of france cuts, really?

also dudes hair looks really straight/texture an also doesnt have that much hair for that cut to look good besides the fact the blend isnt on par.

btw no bashing just sayin i mean this topic is about hair

Last edited:

a proper south of france, the blend gives it a much better look an is a key for this cut

also more hair thicker/texture plays a role also

Lol it's not terrible dude..

nah sorry its really not a good job though

like a 15 min south of france cut, do i really have to waste my time providing IG pics of much better south of france cuts, really?

also dudes hair looks really straight/texture an also doesnt have that much hair for that cut to look good besides the fact the blend isnt on par.

btw no bashing just sayin i mean this topic is about hair
Lol that's on you bud. I already stated my opinion of the haircut a page or so back, couldn't care less. 

That cut is nice everybody can't look like usher lol plus once his hair grows the fade is gonna blend in more

a proper south of france, the blend gives it a much better look an is a key for this cut

also more hair thicker/texture plays a role also
that 1 is good but me and dude have different textures. my hair doesnt curl like his. so i dont let mine get that thicc. I like mine so I can live with it

The "South of France" Cut is Corny in general, IMO... especially with that Shagged out part in the back.

I'm impressed more w/ the Barber Skills than the actual cut itself.

My Barber has done it on others, but I'm good. The Cut just makes it look like you're Trying Too Hard.

Last edited:
That cut is nice everybody can't look like usher lol plus once his hair grows the fade is gonna blend in more
lol who you telling kinda reminds me of EVERY chick thinking they could pull off that cassidy look. Ohs with lopsided heads. 4 and 5 foreheads like rhianna, funny face chicks etc.... Its like everything aint for everyone. 

the cut itself isnt bad... its the texture isnt how most usually rock that cut. That and the blend is too high...not by much but it is to high. Even with that being said it still would look off because of the hair texture and the fact most ppl who rock that cut have more hair on top. 

Just got a cut a few hours ago :smokin

hate that my hair grows slow. I haven't touched the top since January - February

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom