Black Culture Discussion Thread

Ron Paul is a confirmed WS, I don't know how you can try to sell him as otherwise when he very clearly has made it known how he feels about blacks.   That last remark about food stamps confirms it, no?
alien.gif

Let's also not forget he's associated with Dook himself...

Moving on from this WS...anyone been keeping up with the little dust-up between Tariq Nasheed and Zaza Ali?  I don't want to mince Tariq's words but he did a Ustream addressing them today.

Claude :pimp: I just picked Black Labor, White Wealth back up after I lost the book. Really good read.

Please aware me to the beef. I thought they were tight. Is she bootlegging movies like Sabir Bey?
No, Zaza called Tariq out for his 'Thot Tub' Instagram post and Tariq responded.

Then I believe Zaza and Griff went back at Tariq on some show, I haven't heard their response to him.

And most recently, Tariq went up on Ustream and aired Zaza out, said her birth name and referenced her criminal record on air.

Claude
pimp.gif
I just picked Black Labor, White Wealth back up after I lost the book. Really good read.
No, Zaza called Tariq out for his 'Thot Tub' Instagram post and Tariq responded.

Then I believe Zaza and Griff went back at Tariq on some show, I haven't heard their response to him.

And most recently, Tariq went up on Ustream and aired Zaza out, said her birth name and referenced her criminal record on air.
This is why we can't have nice things. People always gotta try and show their ***** in public. If they didn't like the post let it be and hit him up in private. Don't air it in public it makes everyone look bad. 'Preciate the info fam.

This is why we can't have nice things. People always gotta try and show their ***** in public. If they didn't like the post let it be and hit him up in private. Don't air it in public it makes everyone look bad. 'Preciate the info fam.
I agree bro. They could have talked in private and got each other perspective since they essentially fighting for the same cause.

I agree bro. They could have talked in private and got each other perspective since they essentially fighting for the same cause.
More and more I'm starting to see most of the people ain't fighting for anything but recognition and limelight.

I haven't had time to watch but this is the vid.

More and more I'm starting to see most of the people ain't fighting for anything but recognition and limelight.

I haven't had time to watch but this is the vid.

same here man like UMAR said when he came down here last month this so called "CONSCIOUS MOVEMENT " is turning into a entertainment movement....We gotta start holding these people accountable...I tip my hat to UMAR cause at least he's trying to open up a school & do things....Same with Dr.Claud THE HARVEST INSTITUTE is the only BLACK THINK TANK in the country....Besides HIDDEN COLORS what is TARIQ doing & is some of the money he making off HIDDEN COLORS series actually going back into developing BLACK BUSINESSES & COMMUNITIES ....UMAR made that clear we gotta start checking these people background & see where the money is going cause they talking about the black church capitalizing of people alot of these people doing the same thing....

Damn, Jason Black aired them concious cats out.  He brings up a good point though,  they don't build anything but stay on somebody's head about selling out or whatever.   I think he should've laid off of Pam Grier a little but besides that, that was a good broadcast.

As far as this Zaza/Griff/Tariq situation,  Griff is letting his lady pull him into unnecessary beef which is a major no-no for a man.  If anyone listened to the Blogtalk Radio show they did on 2/26 Zaza was wild in her feelings and Griff was just cosigning everything.  I like Griff but damn, Zaza is pretty disappointing through this whole debacle and he's ******* up taking on her beefs. 

Here's the 2/26 show where they talk about Tariq for like three hours... http://www.blogtalkradio.com/mindzmatter/2015/02/27/nmemindz-beyond-the-conscious-divide

Last edited:
It's gonna take a combination of black folks from all walks of life to uplift our people .Its futile to shun black people who are gay or don't follow what is deemed correct .Ots dangerous to absorb and invert white supremacy .Us worshipping egypt no different than the idiotic white supremacist who insist on being make believe descendants of viking warriors who conquered all of Europe

The realest thing Jason said was how these Hotep cats that you see on places like Sa Neter TV are on 125th in Harlem every day bragging about all that Triple Hotep Allah Darkness Vibrations stuff and how their movements are so powerful, and Harlem is being gentrified. Instead of Kemet debating Hebrew Israelites how about they go Debate the Real Estate investors in Harlem. The so called Conscious community love to brag about Dr.Ben but they allowed him to be sent to a Nursing Home where he is wasting away. IF you ask me these people are agents of white supremacy, instead of getting people to act they drown you in a bunch of stuff that simply will not help you better your situation or build an economic base.

Reactions: wr
same here man like UMAR said when he came down here last month this so called "CONSCIOUS MOVEMENT " is turning into a entertainment movement....We gotta start holding these people accountable...I tip my hat to UMAR cause at least he's trying to open up a school & do things....Same with Dr.Claud THE HARVEST INSTITUTE is the only BLACK THINK TANK in the country....Besides HIDDEN COLORS what is TARIQ doing & is some of the money he making off HIDDEN COLORS series actually going back into developing BLACK BUSINESSES & COMMUNITIES ....UMAR made that clear we gotta start checking these people background & see where the money is going cause they talking about the black church capitalizing of people alot of these people doing the same thing....

DC (i think) posted about Tariq a few years back, and i replied...Tariq Nasheed...THE PIMP?!?!

DC replied back with the quickness..."he's not a pimp" :rofl:

black people who take this guy seriously, standing on his every word fascinate me

not saying people cant change
but his new look/enlightenment just comes off as his new hustle

blackf folks gotta start doing research on their own instead of waiting on someone to lead them

Tariq Nasheed aka King Flex?

c'mon now

View media item 1425940View media item 1425941View media item 1425944View media item 1425946

The realest thing Jason said was how these Hotep cats that you see on places like Sa Neter TV are on 125th in Harlem every day bragging about all that Triple Hotep Allah Darkness Vibrations stuff and how their movements are so powerful, and Harlem is being gentrified. Instead of Kemet debating Hebrew Israelites how about they go Debate the Real Estate investors in Harlem. The so called Conscious community love to brag about Dr.Ben but they allowed him to be sent to a Nursing Home where he is wasting away. IF you ask me these people are agents of white supremacy, instead of getting people to act they drown you in a bunch of stuff that simply will not help you better your situation or build an economic base.
slow clap.gif

If tariq can't become a different person from his past self. Then I'm sure through criminal drug addict who renamed himself Malcolm x should be shunned also?

I'm not saying I feel that way. Just the situation seems hypocritical in that conText.

Last edited:
Clear evidence that we all have a lot of cultural taboos to get over before dealing with real issues.

If tariq can't become a different person from his past self. Then I'm sure through criminal drug addict who renamed himself Malcolm x should be shunned also?

I'm not saying I feel that way. Just the situation seems hypocritical in that conText.

as stated,
anyone can change

but this to me comes off as just dudes new hustle

for example, after the success of hidden colors 1 and 2, why would he need a kickstarter for 3 and 4?

as stated,
anyone can change

but this to me comes off as just dudes new hustle

for example, after the success of hidden colors 1 and 2, why would he need a kickstarter for 3 and 4?

do you know how much it cost to release a film 100% independently world wide? Serious question.

Back
Top Bottom