Black Culture Discussion Thread

Seasoned Vet :lol: dude lives to troll in threads about pro-black anything...yes the Kickstarter is still open, because it takes at least a couple hundred K to make a well-produced documentary.

Tariq out here putting in work so I don't get the slander. I read the art of mackin and it's far from a "pimping" book. If you know 10% about pimping you should realize that

Also independent films cost money. 100k is still underfunded for what he's trying to do tbh.

I guess dudes thing Tariq just face times all these people in the film, and Theaters around the world charge nothing to show it, and dvds are distributed for like 20 bucks.

I just personally think us BLACK FOLKS need to leave our personal beliefs at the door & focus on our people as a whole 1st.....Don't come in with a CHRISTIAN, LBGT, MUSLIM, FEMINIST etc agenda come in with a pure BLACK AGENDA ....Meaning just look at the skin & look at that person as a teammate that's what other cultures do thats why everybody has been able to surpass us in economics....Asians, Latinos, Jews etc worship CHRISTIANITY, Have homosexuals in their culture, etc but they all have excelled cause they play as a team BLACK FOLKS don't play as a team at all we come in saying I'M A BLACK CHRISTIAN, I'M A GAY BLACK PERSON, I'M HAITIAN, I'M BI RACIAL, I'M A BLACK MUSLIM, I'M A BLACK LIBERAL, I'M A BLACK REPUBLICAN, I'M HALF INDIANS etc we give ourselves all these unnecessary titles & in the end we divide & confuse ourselves....Other races of people don't do that they classify & stand together as a race.....DR.CLAUD said it best "BLACK FOLKS HAVE A WILDEBEEST MENTALITY WE CAN & WILL LET ANYTHING & ANYONE DIVIDE US FROM THE PACK THEN WE WONDER WHY PEOPLE PICK ON US"

Last edited:
^i think I see here you're going, and I do think the black community as a whole suffers from lack of cohesion, but all races have ethic identities. Whites, Asians, Hispanics all have subcultures, and these subcultures generate unique (and often somewhat isolated) communities. I don't think black community is much different in that regard?

I just personally think us BLACK FOLKS need to leave our personal beliefs at the door & focus on our people as a whole 1st.....Don't come in with a CHRISTIAN, LBGT, MUSLIM, FEMINIST etc agenda come in with a pure BLACK AGENDA ....Meaning just look at the skin & look at that person as a teammate that's what other cultures do thats why everybody has been able to surpass us in economics....Asians, Latinos, Jews etc worship CHRISTIANITY, Have homosexuals in their culture, etc but they all have excelled cause they play as a team BLACK FOLKS don't play as a team at all we come in saying I'M A BLACK CHRISTIAN, I'M A GAY BLACK PERSON, I'M HAITIAN, I'M BI RACIAL, I'M A BLACK MUSLIM, I'M A BLACK LIBERAL, I'M A BLACK REPUBLICAN, I'M HALF INDIANS etc we give ourselves all these unnecessary titles & in the end we divide & confuse ourselves....Other races of people don't do that they classify & stand together as a race.....DR.CLAUD said it best "BLACK FOLKS HAVE A WILDEBEEST MENTALITY WE CAN & WILL LET ANYTHING & ANYONE DIVIDE US FROM THE PACK THEN WE WONDER WHY PEOPLE PICK ON US"
They do it all the time
laugh.gif

Youre right about everything else although I believe not just blacks but humans as a whole need to simply come together and cut the bull.

They do it all the time :lol:
Youre right about everything else although I believe not just blacks but humans as a whole need to simply come together and cut the bull.
That's a ideal goal but honestly that will never happen in this society man so we gotta play the game how it goes & that is coexist with WHITE FOLKS but always stand up for BLACK 1ST nothing else....No need to get your personal life involved if you BLACK cool lets help each other once we think like that we will be good....

It's gonna take a combination of black folks from all walks of life to uplift our people .Its futile to shun black people who are gay or don't follow what is deemed correct .Ots dangerous to absorb and invert white supremacy .Us worshipping egypt no different than the idiotic white supremacist who insist on being make believe descendants of viking warriors who conquered all of Europe

^^

It's gonna take a combination of black folks from all walks of life to uplift our people .Its futile to shun black people who are gay or don't follow what is deemed correct .Ots dangerous to absorb and invert white supremacy .Us worshipping egypt no different than the idiotic white supremacist who insist on being make believe descendants of viking warriors who conquered all of Europe
^^
been saying this for the longest.... get called an "agent" or "sws" for it

been saying this for the longest.... get called an "agent" or "sws" for it

pay them no mind.

god bless them.
they need someone to 'lead' them so they latch onto parasites like Tariq instead of doing research on their own.

ive said before
its fascinating how so many of us are so quick to claim direct lineage to kings in egypt but wont login to ancestry.com and do research on our own direct lineage right here in America

and no
not the 2nd and 3rd hand stories told to you, but tangible evidence like census records and such

im far more interested in my direct lineage here before i start dreaming about Africa

Again you slander Tariq like he's out here doing wrong. He ain't my leader but i can't slander the man when he preach blk folks sticking together and doing business together. You're crying cause he launched a kickstarter to fund his project. A successful project at that

But you're a seasoned vet [emoji]128527[/emoji] submissive for the system

Don't let these dudes troll you. They're only here to bicker.

Again you slander Tariq like he's out here doing wrong. He ain't my leader but i can't slander the man when he preach blk folks sticking together and doing business together. You're crying cause he launched a kickstarter to fund his project. A successful project at that

But you're a seasoned vet [emoji]128527[/emoji] submissive for the system

i question the motives of Tariq and the accuracy of his 'truths', the end.

feel free to continue spinning it into something else

LOL @ submissive
can YOU trace YOUR roots?
census records?
slave schedules?
land deeds?
slave owner/ slave contracts?
slave owners?

i doubt it

Don't let these dudes troll you. They're only here to bicker.

these remedial dudes have no idea what it means to troll

a 'troll' is just as at fault as the one who feeds the troll

what you have here is a case of being too sensitive

i posted something relative to what was being discussed 'Tariq'
you dont have to like it
you dont have to reply to it
you not liking it dont make me a troll

you could have K.I.M. by all accounts

nope
you got offended
and decided to reply
like i give a

[/img]

putting hotep cats on blast

JUST GOT AROUND TO LISTENING TO THIS WHILE AT WORK THIS WAS A GREAT BROADCAST JASON IS ON POINT WITH EVERYTHING HE SAID...THE BLACK CONSCIOUSNESS MOVEMENT HAS BUILT ABSOLUTELY NOTHING & WHEN YOU TALKING TO ONE OF THEM & BRING UP ECONOMICS THE GET QUITE....BLACK FOLKS DON'T NEED A HISTORY LESSON WHEN NEED A ECONOMIC INFRASTRUCTURE...PRETTY MUCH ALL OF US HERE WENT TO COLLEGE SOME WITH THAT SAID I DON'T NEED A HISTORY LESSON I NEED SOMETHING TO HELP ME PAY SALLIE MAE BACK OUICKER...LOL

Last edited:
JUST GOT AROUND TO LISTENING TO THIS WHILE AT WORK THIS WAS A GREAT BROADCAST JASON IS ON POINT WITH EVERYTHING HE SAID...THE BLACK CONSCIOUSNESS MOVEMENT HAS BUILT ABSOLUTELY NOTHING & WHEN YOU TALKING TO ONE OF THEM & BRING UP ECONOMICS THE GET QUITE....BLACK FOLKS DON'T NEED A HISTORY LESSON WHEN NEED A ECONOMIC INFRASTRUCTURE...PRETTY MUCH ALL OF US HERE WENT TO COLLEGE SOME WITH THAT SAID I DON'T NEED A HISTORY LESSON I NEED SOMETHING TO HELP ME PAY SALLIE MAE BACK OUICKER...LOL

swear

economics is the key
ive been saying this for years

i can take any problem in the inner city and trace it back to our lack of education in
personal finance
true wealth
basic business
and financial literacy

an education in these would fix everything but its not focused on as much as it should be

I can agree with the economic stance to a certain degree. Money is important but their can't be true unity while people's "belief" systems say another person's is evil and the bane of their existence. That keeps us one step away from divide and conquer at all times. Yes a lot of "conscious" people are full of **** but so are most "unconscious" people. The average "conscious" dude is trying to keep the lights on just like the next man.

To say we don't need a history lesson is callous at best. Many if not most are in the dark about where we have been, where we find ourselves presently and where we are going. The problem isn't the history lesson it's the problem of people wanting a one stop shop for "liberation." It takes a collective effort to win but everyone keeps looking to history scholars to give economic advice. Warren Buffet doesn't make history docs and Stephen Hawking doesn't give portfolio advice.

There needs to be an understanding that everyone has a part to play.

I can agree with the economic stance to a certain degree. Money is important but their can't be true unity while people's "belief" systems say another person's is evil and the bane of their existence. That keeps us one step away from divide and conquer at all times. Yes a lot of "conscious" people are full of **** but so are most "unconscious" people. The average "conscious" dude is trying to keep the lights on just like the next man.

To say we don't need a history lesson is callous at best. Many if not most are in the dark about where we have been, where we find ourselves presently and where we are going. The problem isn't the history lesson it's the problem of people wanting a one stop shop for "liberation." It takes a collective effort to win but everyone keeps looking to history scholars to give economic advice. Warren Buffet doesn't make history docs and Stephen Hawking doesn't give portfolio advice.

There needs to be an understanding that everyone has a part to play.
You misunderstanding where I'm coming from BLACK FOLKS need to use history as a guide to future to not make the same mistake We made in the past...Now alot of these CONSCIOUS folks don't use history as a guide they use & learn history for bragging purposes...
NEELY FULLER said the samething

Last edited:
You misunderstanding where I'm coming from BLACK FOLKS need to use history as a guide to future to not make the same mistake We made in the past...Now alot of these CONSCIOUS folks don't use history as a guide they use & learn history for bragging purposes...
NEELY FULLER said the samething
I didn't enjoy the tone of that vid one bit. It was teeming with self hate. I'm not going to saying anything rude about Neely Fuller Jr. due to all of his tremendous work but I didn't appreciate that vid. He came off very sophomoric. If this was the first thing I'd heard of him I would've written him off and posted the daffy duck gif. I'd like to believe he means well but that whole vid was in poor discretion and lacked tact.

I get people being tired of certain cats "bragging" and "flaunting" their knowledge but when don't people in the know flaunt their findings? There is a reason nerds and geeks across all cultures get picked on. They have poor social skills.

Once again I'm not saying books are going to free us but it's the foundation. Every time in our past in this hemisphere we just start working with no goals. Finally, we are working smart instead of hard. Measuring 4 times to cut once is the best course. Usually we just start cutting and end up running out of supplies. The movement is moving. They can only hope to prolong our victory but it is rapidly approaching.

Many if not most are in the dark about where we have been, where we find ourselves presently and where we are going.

see this is the flaw i see,
us placing so much stock in the education of our history in Africa.

its preaching to the choir.
the people that know...KNOW or are seeking it out

the people that need to hear it couldnt care less.
no amount of education of our true history will motivate them to do differently.

its not absolute
it will motivate some but very little

however, this education is important to me, its just far down on my list of things that can spark a change right now.

an education in economics can do that

Back
Top Bottom