Bill O'Reily using Eminem to discuss feminism and difference in left/right actioi/reaction to it

Originally Posted by BwooDFolkGD74

whats the difference between 50's lyrics and the other rap lyrics you condemn?

like you said...you don't do drugs, so why would you be interested in em coming back?

isn't their message just as worst as the average rapper's?

you're honestly too slow to be a lawyer
eek.gif
laugh.gif
Shots fired!

whats the difference between 50's lyrics and the other rap lyrics you condemn?

like you said...you don't do drugs, so why would you be interested in em coming back?

isn't their message just as worst as the average rapper's?

you're honestly too slow to be a lawyer
Let me spell it out for you since you're apparently too slow at reading since these questions you have, have already beenanswered before.....

1. Nothing is different.... I said I don't listen to rap any more because of how it is.... except for 2 occasions, when I'm 1.
mad.gif
or 2. Trying to get hyped up for the club
2. Those comments about Eminem were from MONTHS ago before I actually started REALLY getting into country music and seeing how much I actually did love it....and actually took the time to think about rap music and how I didn't like it..... so at that point I made a decision to stop listening to it and start onlylistening to country music.... and haven't changed since

Originally Posted by 49ers650

Narcissism has reached full potential.
he's a funny guy, I say he goes into comedy. I threw him up an Ephus pitch down the middle 3 times in a row and dude still missed.

Rap in general has fallen off. But to state that all Rap is garbage/immature is ridiculous. Its rhyme scheme, and methodical beat patterns are some of the mostcomplex intriguing music made if done right. Also some of the most boring/crude if not done correctly. Although I don't listen to country musics on a broadscale I am certainly not immature enough to write an entire genre of music off simply because I don't relate to it anymore.

lol

you are terrible at what you do.
Nice come back
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Your response means my answer was a good one, thanks.

Originally Posted by Essential1

he's a funny guy, I say he goes into comedy
What's funny is once again you don't know me at all....

If you actually knew me you wouldn't be saying that sarcastically, I'm actually pretty damn funny in real life.
How I am on here isn't how I am in real life for the most part.... but no one would know that
laugh.gif

I'm actually one of the nicest, funny, chill dudes.... if we were to chill randomly for a few hours and then after the few hours I told you I was TBone,you'd be in DEAD SHOCK

But hey, whatever.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Rap in general has fallen off. But to state that all Rap is garbage/immature is ridiculous. Its rhyme scheme, and methodical beat patterns are some of the most complex intriguing music made if done right. Also some of the most boring/crude if not done correctly. Although I don't listen to country musics on a broad scale I am certainly not immature enough to write an entire genre of music off simply because I don't relate to it anymore.
Except if you read, I did concede that there is SOME rap that my generalization may not apply to.... but most of the rap, mycomments simply are the case.

1. Nothing is different.... I said I don't listen to rap any more because of how it is.... except for 2 occasions, when I'm 1.
mad.gif
2. Those comments about Eminem were from MONTHS ago before I actually started REALLY getting into country music and seeing how much I actually did love it.... and actually took the time to think about rap music and how I didn't like it..... so at that point I made a decision to stop listening to it and start only listening to country music.... and haven't changed since

if you are really trying to be a lawyer i don't have to tell you how you already lost this case.

just read what you type, you contradict yourself every time you defend yourself.

every time.

Que?....So is country music more mature? With better lyrics?...I got my beer goggles on?

mad.gif
2. Those comments about Eminem were from MONTHS ago before I actually started REALLY getting into country music and seeing how much I actually did love it.... and actually took the time to think about rap music and how I didn't like it..... so at that point I made a decision to stop listening to it and start only listening to country music.... and haven't changed since
if you are really trying to be a lawyer i don't have to tell you how you already lost this case.

just read what you type, you contradict yourself every time you defend yourself.

every time.

I didn't once, you have no idea what you're talking about
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You're really that slow?
I'd love to see these times were I "contradicted" myself LOL

Que?....So is country music more mature? With better lyrics?...I got my beer goggles on?
Better lyrics? By a MILE. Do you listen or read the lap lyrics ever? They're shameful, disgusting, degrading, etc etc
Mature? The music itself.... no. The people who listen to country vs rap? Yes, in my opinion.... go ahead and disagree with that, but I'd love to see whatyour view of rap is in lets say 5-10-15 years vs your opinion of rap now.

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

mad.gif

every time.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You're really that slow?

anybody with any sense will see it

you dont get
mad.gif
anymore?
so at that point I made a decision to stop listening to it and start only listening to country music.... and haven't changed since

you're lying

i mean obama is president....no doubt you been banging that fifty

With music I am not the one
laugh.gif

I listen to everything from Georges Bizet to Wu Tang. I dont even listen to rap made post 2000, with the exception of 5 artists. You do realize that countrymusic was taken from blues music in NO and the Miss Delta. Artists like Leadbelly, Blind Lemon Jefferson Ect......I am not dissing country but to say thatgroups such as NWA, and artists such as Nas and Biggie, we are talking about lyrics on par with that of Elton John. I promise you I will not grow out of thatever.

mad.gif

every time.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You're really that slow?
anybody with any sense will see it
you dont get
mad.gif
anymore?
so at that point I made a decision to stop listening to it and start only listening to country music.... and haven't changed since

you're lying
i mean obama is president....no doubt you been banging that fifty

Wowwww you don't read
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I said there are two EXCEPTIONS of when I do listen to rap.... did you not read the responses and all the other pages???
I said I don't like rap.... I don't like its lyrics, etc etc.... that I love country now.... and that the only 2 exceptions that I'll throw in my50 CD is when I'm either 1.
mad.gif
or 2. Getting hyped for the club....otherwise I have no reason to listen to rap for any enjoyment

Secondly, I'm not lying at all.
If anything, Obama being president has made me want to listen to country MORE...... closer to my country folk & conservative people
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SURE LOCK 510

why you all over this thread?

it aint tha serious man
laugh.gif

like you offended or somethin
laugh.gif

Naw not offended my man.
Just messing around, having some fun arguing a little bit before bed.

I got enjoyment out of it in some (sick?) way
wink.gif

lol

you are terrible at what you do.
Nice come back
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Your response means my answer was a good one, thanks.

he's a funny guy, I say he goes into comedy
What's funny is once again you don't know me at all....

If you actually knew me you wouldn't be saying that sarcastically, I'm actually pretty damn funny in real life.
How I am on here isn't how I am in real life for the most part.... but no one would know that
laugh.gif

I'm actually one of the nicest, funny, chill dudes.... if we were to chill randomly for a few hours and then after the few hours I told you I was TBone, you'd be in DEAD SHOCK

But hey, whatever.

Rap in general has fallen off. But to state that all Rap is garbage/immature is ridiculous. Its rhyme scheme, and methodical beat patterns are some of the most complex intriguing music made if done right. Also some of the most boring/crude if not done correctly. Although I don't listen to country musics on a broad scale I am certainly not immature enough to write an entire genre of music off simply because I don't relate to it anymore.
Except if you read, I did concede that there is SOME rap that my generalization may not apply to.... but most of the rap, my comments simply are the case.
And I wasn't "writing it off"
I made a personal decision.....

So which are you a fraud or a ignorant, I can't call it. If someone is funny it will show regardless of what it is people can write things that are funny.Nothing you say is funny. It comes from some bubble world where taxes cuts are the only answer, and people don't need help, and government should not doanything, and global warming is 100% wrong.

You say not listening to hip hop was a personal decision. That's cool if it was left at that it wouldn't matter. But you say listening to rap isimmature. And when you stop listening to rap that is when you grow up. ONCE AGAIN IT IS NOT THINGS THAT MAKES A BOY, A MAN. IT IS THE BOY WHO MAKES HIMSELF AMAN. Something that a man has long realized and a boy has yet to figure out.

I have no desire for Mr. Silver Spoon *$#% don't smell, I am right you are wrong type opinions that is the difference between mainstream conservatism(Hannity, Beck, Limbaugh, O'Reilly) and mainstream liberalism (Olbermann, Shuster, Maddow)... So sit down YOUNG'N, you have hate in your heart. Shamwowsome of that haterade out of your clothes and actually be humbled for once. Instead of constantly trying to be right but just dig the grave deeper.

I dont even listen to rap made post 2000, with the exception of 5 artists. You do realize that country music was taken from blues music in NO and the Miss Delta. Artists like Leadbelly, Blind Lemon Jefferson Ect......I am not dissing country but to say that groups such as NWA, and artists such as Nas and Biggie, we are talking about lyrics on par with that of Elton John.
Well we will be in agreement then about the "new age" rap which is mostly what I am referring to.
Of course there are some songs and some artists that more so don't have such crude lyrics, which I definitely understand and get....
But just the crudeness of today's rap isn't the ONLY reason I don't want to listen to it any more....
Really the only reason for me to listen to rap would be the beats.... what the rap songs talk about & their messages I can't really relate to, you knowwhat I mean?

Like for instances you ever wondered why so many white kids love rap so much? Besides the beats/dance-ability aspect, why would a white kid from the burbs loverap so much?
It's really an interesting question to ponder.....

And in my case I did some pondering and asked myself "Why the hell am I listening to rap still?"

If that is what you meant. Than for the most part we are in agreement. Rap today sucks 99 percent of it at-least. Case and point the most famous rapper : kanyedoesn't even want to rap any more. Drake, Kid Cudi these artists aren't even rapping, and don't get me started on Wayne.
laugh.gif

your argument is done, just for the simple fact that you DO listen to rap, regardless of when or why you do. it puts you in an emotional state

you listen to rap when you are angry or while getting hyped for the club....

just seems like you are the problem with rap music

"rap music is mostly bad, but i listen to it while im angry"

can just imagine the feeling you get after "many men"

So which are you a fraud or a ignorant, I can't call it. If someone is funny it will show regardless of what it is people can write things that are funny. Nothing you say is funny. It comes from some bubble world where taxes cuts are the only answer, and people don't need help, and government should not do anything, and global warming is 100% wrong.

You say not listening to hip hop was a personal decision. That's cool if it was left at that it wouldn't matter. But you say listening to rap is immature. And when you stop listening to rap that is when you grow up. ONCE AGAIN IT IS NOT THINGS THAT MAKES A BOY, A MAN. IT IS THE BOY WHO MAKES HIMSELF A MAN. Something that a man has long realized and a boy has yet to figure out.

I have no desire for Mr. Silver Spoon *$#% don't smell, I am right you are wrong type opinions that is the difference between mainstream conservatism (Hannity, Beck, Limbaugh, O'Reilly) and mainstream liberalism (Olbermann, Shuster, Maddow)... So sit down YOUNG'N, you have hate in your heart. Shamwow some of that haterade out of your clothes and actually be humbled for once. Instead of constantly trying to be right but just dig the grave deeper.
laugh.gif

So it's a fraud to act differently on a message board then in real life? If that's the case then call me a fraud.... because in reallife I'm for the most part different then I am on here.... obviously my beliefs and principals are the same, but how I act.... and how I am are different.Like I said you don't know anything about me or who I am..... and if you didn't know who I was and we young out, you'd be surprised afterward thatI was who I was.
You're comment about me being funny just proves my point about you not knowing me
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
at you ranting about my political beliefs.....

laugh.gif
Who said it was things that make a man? You're on crack son. Asyou get older your tastes change...... your views change...... whether its FOOD, CLOTHES, MUSIC..... as you get older and more mature, THINGS CHANGE

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
At this dude getting angry

If that is what you meant. Than for the most part we are in agreement. Rap today sucks 99 percent of it at-least. Case and point the most famous rapper : kanye doesn't even want to rap any more. Drake, Kid Cudi these artists aren't even rapping, and don't get me started on Wayne.
laugh.gif
Exactly..... at least rappers in the olden days made it more of an art form, who knows what they're doing today
sick.gif

And it's not like you can't have better lyrics but still keep the AWESOME BEATS!
If they did that I'd be down with rap again.... give me some good, positive, uplifting music about some non crude, inappropriate, profanity laced, etc etcetc lyrics.... then we can start to perhaps talk again
(Of course like I said it goes a little bit deeper then that of why I don't listen to rap but that's part of it)

your argument is done, just for the simple fact that you DO listen to rap, regardless of when or why you do. it puts you in an emotional state
you listen to rap when you are angry or while getting hyped for the club....
just seems like you are the problem with rap music
"rap music is mostly bad, but i listen to it while im angry"
can just imagine the feeling you get after "many men"
Argument is done?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Whatever dude. You can have the last word, YOU sir WIN
laugh.gif
Originally Posted by nycknicks105

I have finally decided to block TBONE and his nonsense.
Yay, awesome. I'm sure you're not the 1st nor will you be the last
laugh.gif

the bad lawyer argument I thought of it for you tbone...

You said I don't like hiphop no more it has rude, crude, profanity, drug laced lyrics. I hate it, I've grown up and I don't listen to it anymore...But if I am angry or going to the club I will listen to profanity and drug laced lyrical music...

transfer to a lawyer setting

You:Your honor, my client does not sell drugs anymore. He hates the drug game it is different, all this killing, etc. he hates the way the game is and wouldlike you to be lenient, he has changed his ways and has grown up as a man.
Judge: I will take it into consideration.
You: But when he doesn't have money, he still sells drugs.

See how that is contradicting yourself. In turn makes you a terrible lawyer. Because your defense game is weak word to Kwame Brown.

Just thought I'd make a clarification for you.

You have done enough in looking stupid.

Also don't take capitalized letters and tone as getting angry because your size font alone could be construed that it screams you need attention, and youcould be angry

Enjoy

Back
Top Bottom