Bill O'Reily using Eminem to discuss feminism and difference in left/right actioi/reaction to it

yelling forceful maniac with no true substance in his words.. sad that he has an audience imo

Bill
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

id venture to guess all yall goin at bill have never attempted to watch his show ... theres a reason he has been the number 1 cable news show for over 100months ... i tune in every night at 8pm ... hes more unbiased than most of you think ...

laugh.gif

that video has me crying LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Originally Posted by visualmusiC

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

Rap FTL anyways.... youngsters listening to this trash

Don't get me wrong, I once used to listen to rap all the time.... but I grew out of that stage.... the messages & lyrics of these songs are just terrible & stupid
You sir, are the biggest hypocrite
laugh.gif
. Just a few months you was jocking the Aftermath team and how much you Love 50 and blah blah blah. Now your against rap? !*+@ out of here
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

You've been on 50's tip a lot lately TBONE.
50 my favorite rapper ever and always will be.
So yes I ride with Fifty.
Especially since I hate a lot of these terrible new dudes like Kanye & Wayne
sick.gif
sick.gif
Just terrible.

Plus Eminem coming back =
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

And Dr. Dre CD & his producing =
pimp.gif
smh.gif

50 is and will always be my favorite rapper. Mostly because of his swag
And when is that dated???
I haven't listened to rap in a couple months.
I just bought the new Rascal Flatts, Jason Aldean, and Keith Urban CD
and Jason Aldean concert tickets
That's country for people that don't know

It's possible for people to change their views on things....... I hope you do know that
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm so over rap, it's terrible.....

I'll listen to 50 Cent if I'm going out to a club or I'm in a
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mood

Otherwise ALL I listen to is COUNTRY now
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

In the past 2 months I've gotten 15 country CDs

So fall back

I've grown up
pimp.gif

Plus all my white girls love country, I'm scoring ALL KINDS of bonus points lately with girls
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Cyprus Sinner II

Bill O is a huge $+%%#@*, can't stand him.

But, they did have one interesting point in that video:

Replace Palin with Michelle Obama in the song and video and that !*#+ is not gonna go over so well.

I suppose it's because 90% of America sees Sarah Palin as a clown and Michelle Obama as a respectable woman.

Why though?

Because of their political views?
As long as the line against M. Obama wasnt about race nobody would care.

This story is funny because its based on nothing. There is nothing there to really get upset about...and besides, its EMINEM!!! he's talking like its astate senator saying those things

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

id venture to guess all yall goin at bill have never attempted to watch his show ... theres a reason he has been the number 1 cable news show for over 100 months ... i tune in every night at 8pm ... hes more unbiased than most of you think ...
maybe i havent watched enough and maybe he is rather unbiased, but i just cant stand his tactics when confronted. he's a great vocal debaterbut as i stated above, but lacks substance when you try to hear just what is being said... not so much the way that its being said for entertainment purposes.degrading guests by yelling? yeah, 100 months on top.. that to me just shows you where the state of our country is.... sad state

In response to this video.

Bill makes a great point about the far left media & their hypocrisy.

The media today is quite sad.
They're just reflecting the views of the majority of the people today. If the conservatives had it their way they'd be just as bad.It's just too bad nobody wants to hear what they want to say anymore
grin.gif

You just aint listening to the right stuff man. 50 is trash, dig deeper into some underground stuff. If you want positive messages in rap, pick upsome Murs or Common.

As for O'Reilly, that dude is a trip. He says whatever he can for ratings; he never gave a %!$% about what people think or what his opinions are, he justsays stuff to get people to watch.

Don't get me wrong, I once used to listen to rap all the time.... but I grew out of that stage.... the messages & lyrics of these songs are just terrible & stupid
laugh.gif
. Just a few months you was jocking the Aftermath team and how much you Love 50 and blah blah blah. Now your against rap? !*+@ out of here
laugh.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
Just terrible.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

smh.gif
eek.gif

talk about being exposed
roll.gif
laugh.gif
you wrong for that.

all I know is that tbone ignored my comment.

and that country music is not "grown man" music.
laugh.gif

Now that I think about it. I sense a C Delores Tucker comin on in the near future

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
Just terrible.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
smh.gif

50 is and will always be my favorite rapper. Mostly because of his swag
And when is that dated???
I haven't listened to rap in a couple months.
I just bought the new Rascal Flatts, Jason Aldean, and Keith Urban CD
and Jason Aldean concert tickets
That's country for people that don't know

It's possible for people to change their views on things....... I hope you do know that
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm so over rap, it's terrible.....

I'll listen to 50 Cent if I'm going out to a club or I'm in a
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mood

Otherwise ALL I listen to is COUNTRY now
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

In the past 2 months I've gotten 15 country CDs

So fall back

I've grown up
pimp.gif

Plus all my white girls love country, I'm scoring ALL KINDS of bonus points lately with girls
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

im not into rap either but country is trash
sick.gif

i wonder if your black "friends" like country
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Cyprus Sinner II

Bill O is a huge $+%%#@*, can't stand him.

But, they did have one interesting point in that video:

Replace Palin with Michelle Obama in the song and video and that !*#+ is not gonna go over so well.

I suppose it's because 90% of America sees Sarah Palin as a clown and Michelle Obama as a respectable woman.
Why though?
Because of their political views?
1. 90% doesn't think of Palin as a clown, but the media will make it seem like it..... don't forget, McCain got like 46% ofthe vote, Obama didn't get 90%, he barely won really
2. Why do they have a certain view of Palin? Because that's what the media has fed you.... and that's what those interviews of gotchya questions wereall about, making her seem dumb.... hey she's from Alaska!!! She cant be smart!

3. If it was Michelle.... with a country white singer..... the media and left would literally jizz in their pants & go OFF-THE-WALL
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
It's pathetic

What can you do
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Sarah Palin, regardless of however biased the media allegedly was against her, was in way over her head. To say anything besides that is ignorant. I would saythat 90% of rational Americans recognized this, if they weren't blinded by partisan feelings.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

I have been listening to all types of music lately instead of rap also but why generalize? why not be more accurate ex/ soulja boy/dro/gucci rather than saying all rap is stupid
Alright.... MOST of rap has just obscene, terrible, rude, disgusting, degrading lyrics..... of course people on NT won't admitthat because that's what most people on NT listen to.... so of course you guys will defend it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BirdsIView

In response to this video.

Bill makes a great point about the far left media & their hypocrisy.

The media today is quite sad.
They're just reflecting the views of the majority of the people today. If the conservatives had it their way they'd be just as bad. It's just too bad nobody wants to hear what they want to say anymore
grin.gif
The majority of people today?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
No
Just because Obama won ONE election because Bush sucked it up doesn't mean it's the "majority" now..... calm down with that

And nobody wants to hear what the say anymore????
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Fox News has FOUR to SEVEN times more viewers then CNN & MSNBC

Good one

Back
Top Bottom