bears vs lions vol showtime

Your both in denial...is it cause you know the bears arent making the playoffs? That you simply just cant agree with the whole world that that was an amazing touchdown.

Lets talk about this process.

1. Catches ball with 2 hands.
2. Knee hits ground
3. holding ball with one hand (clear possesion)
4. His butt on the ground
5. Rolls over puts ball on ground. IT DOESNT MATTER CAUSE HIS KNEE AND BUTT ALREADY ARE DOWN WITH BALL POSSESSED

If you dont think thats a catch then of course you are a Bears fan in denial.

Your both in denial...is it cause you know the bears arent making the playoffs? That you simply just cant agree with the whole world that that was an amazing touchdown.

Lets talk about this process.

1. Catches ball with 2 hands.
2. Knee hits ground
3. holding ball with one hand (clear possesion)
4. His butt on the ground
5. Rolls over puts ball on ground. IT DOESNT MATTER CAUSE HIS KNEE AND BUTT ALREADY ARE DOWN WITH BALL POSSESSED

If you dont think thats a catch then of course you are a Bears fan in denial.

How did Jahvid look?

I know he got 2 teeters, but only 20 yards on 14 attempts? What's the deal with his ypc, was the o-line getting blown up?

How did Jahvid look?

I know he got 2 teeters, but only 20 yards on 14 attempts? What's the deal with his ypc, was the o-line getting blown up?

The worst part is that if the refs hadn't brought that "rule" up, nobody in the entire game would have questioned that touchdown. Not a single person in the stadium, and not a single person on either team. Even the announcer had no idea what was going on at first. Not one Bears player made any "incomplete pass" motion with their arms, they all had their heads down cuz they knew they just lost. Sad day for professional football. 
tired.gif

The worst part is that if the refs hadn't brought that "rule" up, nobody in the entire game would have questioned that touchdown. Not a single person in the stadium, and not a single person on either team. Even the announcer had no idea what was going on at first. Not one Bears player made any "incomplete pass" motion with their arms, they all had their heads down cuz they knew they just lost. Sad day for professional football. 
tired.gif

It isn't the Bears fault though ... don't be mad that they pulled out the win. How you gon' be mad at them & their fans?
laugh.gif

It isn't the Bears fault though ... don't be mad that they pulled out the win. How you gon' be mad at them & their fans?
laugh.gif

The Bears are sooooo awful. This year is just epic lolz watching how bad we can mess up. I thought we had 6 wins in us this year. Now I don't see more than 5.

The Bears are sooooo awful. This year is just epic lolz watching how bad we can mess up. I thought we had 6 wins in us this year. Now I don't see more than 5.

I mean it happened too Louis Murphy but he did less of a process so stop arguing with bears fans. Besides it's just the lions.
tired.gif

You guys should be mad Peppers knocked the crap out of Matt.
pimp.gif

I mean it happened too Louis Murphy but he did less of a process so stop arguing with bears fans. Besides it's just the lions.
tired.gif

You guys should be mad Peppers knocked the crap out of Matt.
pimp.gif

So speaking hypothetically in order for a one handed catch to be a touchdown the player has the bring the ball into his chest?

I don't see the point of the dumb +%% rule if dude had the ball under control with one had, both feet in the endzone, knees down. Why does he have to have control when the ball touches the ground if his knees and butt are already on the ground first? Stupid stupid rule, but it's not fair to blame Chicago, this one is on the refs
smh.gif

So speaking hypothetically in order for a one handed catch to be a touchdown the player has the bring the ball into his chest?

I don't see the point of the dumb +%% rule if dude had the ball under control with one had, both feet in the endzone, knees down. Why does he have to have control when the ball touches the ground if his knees and butt are already on the ground first? Stupid stupid rule, but it's not fair to blame Chicago, this one is on the refs
smh.gif

Originally Posted by illmatic34

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Originally Posted by illmatic34

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Bears are a joke. The NFL simply took away a win from the Lions and a spactacular touchdown from CJ. Terrible. At least we still know the Bears are absolute trash.
umad.jpg
If this were any team it would still be a terrible call. Im not a lions fan sooo... it really just shows me the Bears need to be saved by the Refs to beat a miserable team like the Lions. It was pretty %#+%%%, but am i mad? No Packers gonna slaughter both of yall. Neither of you are making the playoffs.
Worry about your own team son. 
roll.gif
right if I were him I'd be worried about that o line giving up 3 sacks in the 1st quarter I though we had a bad oline
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom