bears vs lions vol showtime

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Originally Posted by illmatic34

Bears are a joke. The NFL simply took away a win from the Lions and a spactacular touchdown from CJ. Terrible. At least we still know the Bears are absolute trash.
umad.jpg
If this were any team it would still be a terrible call. Im not a lions fan sooo... it really just shows me the Bears need to be saved by the Refs to beat a miserable team like the Lions. It was pretty %#+%%%, but am i mad? No Packers gonna slaughter both of yall. Neither of you are making the playoffs.
Worry about your own team son. 

Bears are a joke. The NFL simply took away a win from the Lions and a spactacular touchdown from CJ. Terrible. At least we still know the Bears are absolute trash.
umad.jpg
If this were any team it would still be a terrible call. Im not a lions fan sooo... it really just shows me the Bears need to be saved by the Refs to beat a miserable team like the Lions. It was pretty %#+%%%, but am i mad? No Packers gonna slaughter both of yall. Neither of you are making the playoffs.
LOL NO...you worry about yours if thats what you needed to beat the Lions. As a Packers fan the Bears and Lions are the least of my worries.

umad.jpg
LOL NO...you worry about yours if thats what you needed to beat the Lions. As a Packers fan the Bears and Lions are the least of my worries.

That's is all on him point blank all he had to do was bring the ball in to his chest/body and its a td

That's is all on him point blank all he had to do was bring the ball in to his chest/body and its a td

umad.jpg
Yes it was a bad call, but child please we were getting bad calls against us the whole game, the 2nd td by javid best wasn't a TD just to name one bad call, and with that secondary the pack has you guys aren't slaughtering anyone with a competent passing game which at least for this week we've shown we have, it'll be a good game unless Lovie somehow plays that soft crap he did at the end of this gamesee u in a couple of weeks

umad.jpg
Yes it was a bad call, but child please we were getting bad calls against us the whole game, the 2nd td by javid best wasn't a TD just to name one bad call, and with that secondary the pack has you guys aren't slaughtering anyone with a competent passing game which at least for this week we've shown we have, it'll be a good game unless Lovie somehow plays that soft crap he did at the end of this gamesee u in a couple of weeks

I'm a Saints fan, but even I feel bad for the Lions on that one. He would of been better off catching the ball and staying on the ground.

I'm a Saints fan, but even I feel bad for the Lions on that one. He would of been better off catching the ball and staying on the ground.

umad.jpg
WHO CARES WE STILL WON BLAH BLAH BLAH. GET OFF OUR JOCK AND PLAY YOUR GAME. You think you have the division wrapped up, you think Aaron Rodgers is god, you think you're going to win 10 million Super Bowls. Good for you, paper champions! Obviously our team has a ton of issues but we have 15 games left and you're over here on your high horse acting like you're the #+%# when you have not done anything yet. Can the Bears finish last? Yes. Can the Packers win the divison? Yes. But it's week 1 and you keep running your mouth when nothing has happened. Was the call bad? Yes. Worst I've ever seen. But oh well. Why don't you watch your team instead of lingering around in this thread?

umad.jpg
WHO CARES WE STILL WON BLAH BLAH BLAH. GET OFF OUR JOCK AND PLAY YOUR GAME. You think you have the division wrapped up, you think Aaron Rodgers is god, you think you're going to win 10 million Super Bowls. Good for you, paper champions! Obviously our team has a ton of issues but we have 15 games left and you're over here on your high horse acting like you're the #+%# when you have not done anything yet. Can the Bears finish last? Yes. Can the Packers win the divison? Yes. But it's week 1 and you keep running your mouth when nothing has happened. Was the call bad? Yes. Worst I've ever seen. But oh well. Why don't you watch your team instead of lingering around in this thread?

Back
Top Bottom