bears vs lions vol showtime

SnapNPop, get in the NFC North trash talk thread.

Show more face.

Your Chicago team is full of bums.

Yuku should prevent you from even having conversation with fans of teams in the Top 15 of the league.

You beat the Lions (solely off a lame rule) and are gassing your squad up?

LOL. OKAY.

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Show more face.

Yuku should prevent you from even having conversation with fans of teams in the Top 15 of the league.

LOL. OKAY.
Lately I've been in that thread, but I wouldn't call Urlacher, Briggs, Cutler, Tillman, Bowman, Peppers bums and we still have some young players with promise.

I shouldn't talk to fans of teams that are top 15 in the league based off of what last season? child please, if ur a Viqueens fan right now for the time being our record is better than urs, and we didn't look nearly as out of sync as the Viqueens and we're learning a new, even more complex offense, and if ur a Packers fan our record is same right now as it stands, so I'm pretty sure I would be allowed to have those conversations with "top 15" teams in league as of today.

Yes we beat the lions because blah, blah, blah a W is a W the vikes and the pack have to play them also so what'll be the excuse if they beat the lions? it's only a legit victory when it's ur team?
roll.gif
even if we lost against the Lions it would be because we were getting in our own way, if we can clean up those mistakes we're definitely a team to look out for
pimp.gif

DA BEARS

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Show more face.

LOL. OKAY.
Lately I've been in that thread, but I wouldn't call Urlacher, Briggs, Cutler, Tillman, Bowman, Peppers bums and we still have some young players with promise.

I shouldn't talk to fans of teams that are top 15 in the league based off of what last season? child please, if ur a Viqueens fan right now for the time being our record is better than urs, and we didn't look nearly as out of sync as the Viqueens and we're learning a new, even more complex offense, and if ur a Packers fan our record is same right now as it stands, so I'm pretty sure I would be allowed to have those conversations with "top 15" teams in league as of today.

Yes we beat the lions because blah, blah, blah a W is a W the vikes and the pack have to play them also so what'll be the excuse if they beat the lions? it's only a legit victory when it's ur team?
roll.gif
even if we lost against the Lions it would be because we were getting in our own way, if we can clean up those mistakes we're definitely a team to look out for
pimp.gif

DA BEARS

Originally Posted by arstyle27

Had the Bears played well, they woulda scored 40.

A win is a win. Last year we lost a close one to GB in the opener and Urlacher got hurt......%@!! happens man.

that's what I've been saying the hate is strong with them
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by arstyle27

Had the Bears played well, they woulda scored 40.

A win is a win. Last year we lost a close one to GB in the opener and Urlacher got hurt......%@!! happens man.

that's what I've been saying the hate is strong with them
tongue.gif

we can clean up those mistakes we're definitely a team to look out for
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
Like getting stopped on 4 downs from the 1 inch line?  What part of a QB sneak doesn't your bum coach Lovie Smith get? 

we can clean up those mistakes we're definitely a team to look out for
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
Like getting stopped on 4 downs from the 1 inch line?  What part of a QB sneak doesn't your bum coach Lovie Smith get? 

^Damn one more and you will equal the amount of injuries Stafford has suffered in 17 games.

Yea, yea, yea, 23 less than the number Cutler picks...
laugh.gif
smh.gif

^Damn one more and you will equal the amount of injuries Stafford has suffered in 17 games.

Yea, yea, yea, 23 less than the number Cutler picks...
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom