bears vs lions vol showtime

Monsters of the Midway
pimp.gif

as bears fans how can you even be proud of that W? serious question. Lions won that game straight up and you know it, you know it and if you don't you are lying to yourself.

as bears fans how can you even be proud of that W? serious question. Lions won that game straight up and you know it, you know it and if you don't you are lying to yourself.

Originally Posted by airblaster503

"process of the catch"  

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

I mean, if that's the rule, it was the right call.

But it's a !+%*$# rule. He got three steps in and fell down with possession before that happened. That has to be enough.
Yea, probably the right call, but I mean, really? His a$s was on the ground. He used his hand w/ the ball in it to push himself off the ground and it slipped out in that process. Why isn't that considered a "second act"?

Scott Van Pelt pointed this out last year after that Chargers/Raiders game (basically same play).... but its funny how all you have to do is break the plane airborne w/o even going into the endzone when running (and have the ball knocked out of hands in the process), but yet something like this isn't....

And if you're a Bears fan, you gotta be feelin
indifferent.gif
, regardless of the win. That was a horrible display against a bad team w/o it's QB.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

I mean, if that's the rule, it was the right call.

But it's a !+%*$# rule. He got three steps in and fell down with possession before that happened. That has to be enough.
Yea, probably the right call, but I mean, really? His a$s was on the ground. He used his hand w/ the ball in it to push himself off the ground and it slipped out in that process. Why isn't that considered a "second act"?

Scott Van Pelt pointed this out last year after that Chargers/Raiders game (basically same play).... but its funny how all you have to do is break the plane airborne w/o even going into the endzone when running (and have the ball knocked out of hands in the process), but yet something like this isn't....

And if you're a Bears fan, you gotta be feelin
indifferent.gif
, regardless of the win. That was a horrible display against a bad team w/o it's QB.

"process of the catch"  

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CasperJr

No they wasn't you have to have control it thru the ground and he didn't that's what he get for showing off daaaaaaaa bearssssssss
shut your @*% up dude, your team got bailed out on one of the worst calls in the history of the game.  Calvin easily had control of the ball, took 3 steps, @*% to ground before the ball even hit.  he let go of the ball, the ground didn't cause it to come loose.  that crappy team the bears had field position all game and couldn't do anything, jay cutler is still buns, and your team is going nowhere.  Lions had barely over 100 yards until that last drive and they should have won the game, that doesn't say alot about that crap @*% team on the other sideline.  NFL OFFICIATING BLOWSSS HARD, #@%@ MIKE PERRERA AND #@%@ THE SYSTEM
Cutler is Buns?! dude he lit the lions up if not for a stupid call from lovie on 4th and goal, or that aromashadu drop in the end zone it wouldn't even mattered, we shot ourselves in the foot if not for us shooting ourselves in the foot u guys would've gotten blown out, but u guys guys played us tough and hard, lovie smith is an idiot and gift wraped that for you guys

No they wasn't you have to have control it thru the ground and he didn't that's what he get for showing off daaaaaaaa bearssssssss
shut your @*% up dude, your team got bailed out on one of the worst calls in the history of the game.  Calvin easily had control of the ball, took 3 steps, @*% to ground before the ball even hit.  he let go of the ball, the ground didn't cause it to come loose.  that crappy team the bears had field position all game and couldn't do anything, jay cutler is still buns, and your team is going nowhere.  Lions had barely over 100 yards until that last drive and they should have won the game, that doesn't say alot about that crap @*% team on the other sideline.  NFL OFFICIATING BLOWSSS HARD, #@%@ MIKE PERRERA AND #@%@ THE SYSTEM
Cutler is Buns?! dude he lit the lions up if not for a stupid call from lovie on 4th and goal, or that aromashadu drop in the end zone it wouldn't even mattered, we shot ourselves in the foot if not for us shooting ourselves in the foot u guys would've gotten blown out, but u guys guys played us tough and hard, lovie smith is an idiot and gift wraped that for you guys

Originally Posted by illmatic34

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Bears are a joke. The NFL simply took away a win from the Lions and a spactacular touchdown from CJ. Terrible. At least we still know the Bears are absolute trash.
umad.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm a Bears fan til i die and i have to admit that was a @++*@%+% call! but Rules is Rules son! i do say they need to change it because that was the textbook way to score a TD...the Grab was 
sick.gif
sick.gif

But in the end Bears get the W
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
  & Team USA gets the Gold
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 Great day!

That was legit one of the worst calls I've ever seen. Can the league end up reviewing it this week and overruling it?

That was legit one of the worst calls I've ever seen. Can the league end up reviewing it this week and overruling it?

Bears are a joke. The NFL simply took away a win from the Lions and a spactacular touchdown from CJ. Terrible. At least we still know the Bears are absolute trash.
umad.jpg
If this were any team it would still be a terrible call. Im not a lions fan sooo... it really just shows me the Bears need to be saved by the Refs to beat a miserable team like the Lions. It was pretty %#+%%%, but am i mad? No Packers gonna slaughter both of yall. Neither of you are making the playoffs.

umad.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm a Bears fan til i die and i have to admit that was a @++*@%+% call! but Rules is Rules son! i do say they need to change it because that was the textbook way to score a TD...the Grab was 
sick.gif
sick.gif

But in the end Bears get the W
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
  & Team USA gets the Gold
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 Great day!

umad.jpg
If this were any team it would still be a terrible call. Im not a lions fan sooo... it really just shows me the Bears need to be saved by the Refs to beat a miserable team like the Lions. It was pretty %#+%%%, but am i mad? No Packers gonna slaughter both of yall. Neither of you are making the playoffs.

umad.jpg
Worry about your own team son. 

Back
Top Bottom