bears vs lions vol showtime

garrrrrbage call
sick.gif
smh.gif

Bears are a joke. The NFL simply took away a win from the Lions and a spactacular touchdown from CJ. Terrible. At least we still know the Bears are absolute trash.

Bears are a joke. The NFL simply took away a win from the Lions and a spactacular touchdown from CJ. Terrible. At least we still know the Bears are absolute trash.

i'm done w/ the nfl ... thas a td ... he had full control ... %*% on floor ... knee down ... rolls over ... ##*% outta here .... ##*% the nfl ...

i'm done w/ the nfl ... thas a td ... he had full control ... %*% on floor ... knee down ... rolls over ... ##*% outta here .... ##*% the nfl ...

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

umad.jpg

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

umad.jpg

Originally Posted by CasperJr

No they wasn't you have to have control it thru the ground and he didn't that's what he get for showing off daaaaaaaa bearssssssss
shut your @*% up dude, your team got bailed out on one of the worst calls in the history of the game.  Calvin easily had control of the ball, took 3 steps, @*% to ground before the ball even hit.  he let go of the ball, the ground didn't cause it to come loose.  that crappy team the bears had field position all game and couldn't do anything, jay cutler is still buns, and your team is going nowhere.  Lions had barely over 100 yards until that last drive and they should have won the game, that doesn't say alot about that crap @*% team on the other sideline.  NFL OFFICIATING BLOWSSS HARD, #@%@ MIKE PERRERA AND #@%@ THE SYSTEM

Originally Posted by CasperJr

No they wasn't you have to have control it thru the ground and he didn't that's what he get for showing off daaaaaaaa bearssssssss
shut your @*% up dude, your team got bailed out on one of the worst calls in the history of the game.  Calvin easily had control of the ball, took 3 steps, @*% to ground before the ball even hit.  he let go of the ball, the ground didn't cause it to come loose.  that crappy team the bears had field position all game and couldn't do anything, jay cutler is still buns, and your team is going nowhere.  Lions had barely over 100 yards until that last drive and they should have won the game, that doesn't say alot about that crap @*% team on the other sideline.  NFL OFFICIATING BLOWSSS HARD, #@%@ MIKE PERRERA AND #@%@ THE SYSTEM

i dont usually post in s&t

but come on NFL that was a TD, catch and both feet down

f a process

all you need is to break the plane if youre running the ball, but recievers cant catch the ball in the endzone? sorry NT yea I MAD!

i am a Lions fan for life win or lose but damn!

i dont usually post in s&t

but come on NFL that was a TD, catch and both feet down

f a process

all you need is to break the plane if youre running the ball, but recievers cant catch the ball in the endzone? sorry NT yea I MAD!

i am a Lions fan for life win or lose but damn!

Back
Top Bottom