bears vs lions vol showtime

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

i'm done w/ the nfl ... thas a td ... he had full control ... +## on floor ... knee down ... rolls over ... %%#% outta here .... %%#% the nfl ...

i'm done w/ the nfl ... thas a td ... he had full control ... +## on floor ... knee down ... rolls over ... %%#% outta here .... %%#% the nfl ...

That is such bull ++##. There is no way thats not a catch. He gets 3 steps down, hand down, and then the ball comes lose as he is standing up. Worst call of the year will be this one.

I mean, if that's the rule, it was the right call.

But that's just a ridiculous rule. He got three steps in and fell down with possession before that happened. That has to be enough.

But that's just a ridiculous rule. He got three steps in and fell down with possession before that happened. That has to be enough.

That is such bull ++##. There is no way thats not a catch. He gets 3 steps down, hand down, and then the ball comes lose as he is standing up. Worst call of the year will be this one.

i'm done w/ the nfl ... thas a td ... he had full control ... +!! on floor ... knee down ... rolls over ... +!$% outta here .... +!$% the nfl ...

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

THIS

i'm done w/ the nfl ... thas a td ... he had full control ... +!! on floor ... knee down ... rolls over ... +!$% outta here .... +!$% the nfl ...

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

come on now that is not a touchdown?
They just took the game away from the Lions.
smh.gif

So if you catch the ball, two feet down, land on the ground, but leave the ball in he back of the end zone when you get up.
it's not a touchdown???????????
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

THIS

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

come on now that is not a touchdown?
They just took the game away from the Lions.
smh.gif

So if you catch the ball, two feet down, land on the ground, but leave the ball in he back of the end zone when you get up.
it's not a touchdown???????????
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

#$%$ %+@@ klahfl;fglksanfgiosahgldks worst call in the history of the game. He had 2 hands on the ball and 2 feet in and kjea;to 1 hand, clearly had possession. #$%$ the nfl lak;sfjhoi;ahjfklewhjfiw;ahj

#$%$ %+@@ klahfl;fglksanfgiosahgldks worst call in the history of the game. He had 2 hands on the ball and 2 feet in and kjea;to 1 hand, clearly had possession. #$%$ the nfl lak;sfjhoi;ahjfklewhjfiw;ahj

Back
Top Bottom