bears vs lions vol showtime

Originally Posted by illmatic34

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Originally Posted by illmatic34

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Bears are a joke. The NFL simply took away a win from the Lions and a spactacular touchdown from CJ. Terrible. At least we still know the Bears are absolute trash.
umad.jpg
If this were any team it would still be a terrible call. Im not a lions fan sooo... it really just shows me the Bears need to be saved by the Refs to beat a miserable team like the Lions. It was pretty %#+%%%, but am i mad? No Packers gonna slaughter both of yall. Neither of you are making the playoffs.
Worry about your own team son. 
roll.gif
right if I were him I'd be worried about that o line giving up 3 sacks in the 1st quarter I though we had a bad oline
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

So speaking hypothetically in order for a one handed catch to be a touchdown the player has the bring the ball into his chest?

I don't see the point of the dumb +%% rule if dude had the ball under control with one had, both feet in the endzone, knees down. Why does he have to have control when the ball touches the ground if his knees and butt are already on the ground first? Stupid stupid rule, but it's not fair to blame Chicago, this one is on the refs
smh.gif
what is even worse is the fact he caught it with 2 hands and had 2 feet on the ground before he even put the ball in 1 hand, he clearly showed possession taking like 3 steps then falling to the ground, that was a football move separate from the fall.  and even on the fall his but hit before he rolled, that rules him down right there, end of play.

jay culter on pace for 6000 yards, 32 tds and 16 ints, whats up?!

real note though, how bad would our record be if we didn't play the lions...

So speaking hypothetically in order for a one handed catch to be a touchdown the player has the bring the ball into his chest?

I don't see the point of the dumb +%% rule if dude had the ball under control with one had, both feet in the endzone, knees down. Why does he have to have control when the ball touches the ground if his knees and butt are already on the ground first? Stupid stupid rule, but it's not fair to blame Chicago, this one is on the refs
smh.gif
what is even worse is the fact he caught it with 2 hands and had 2 feet on the ground before he even put the ball in 1 hand, he clearly showed possession taking like 3 steps then falling to the ground, that was a football move separate from the fall.  and even on the fall his but hit before he rolled, that rules him down right there, end of play.

whoever is coming at the bears fans and the team is dumb....bad call NO. bad rule YES. Was it a touchdown? heck yeah. but since the rule states hes gotta maintain throughout and cj lost the ball i guess its a incomplete pass..dumb rule but whatever.

NO ONE should feel bad for the lions they had many chances. they couldnt do anything with stafford or hill and they got thoroughly dominated on both sides of the ball and the wack bears offense couldnt punch it in the endzone.... the lions were straight up outclassed on the field.

whoever is coming at the bears fans and the team is dumb....bad call NO. bad rule YES. Was it a touchdown? heck yeah. but since the rule states hes gotta maintain throughout and cj lost the ball i guess its a incomplete pass..dumb rule but whatever.

NO ONE should feel bad for the lions they had many chances. they couldnt do anything with stafford or hill and they got thoroughly dominated on both sides of the ball and the wack bears offense couldnt punch it in the endzone.... the lions were straight up outclassed on the field.

Originally Posted by reigndrop

0-1.
Contrary to popular knowledge, one game equals one game. 

Originally Posted by reigndrop

0-1.
Contrary to popular knowledge, one game equals one game. 

cmon now.
smh.gif
looks like the nfl feels the browns should have some competition in the annual see who loses the most before they get their first win of the season.

cmon now.
smh.gif
looks like the nfl feels the browns should have some competition in the annual see who loses the most before they get their first win of the season.

Originally Posted by airblaster503

smh.gif

If you go by the way the refs called it... if you catch a ball in the endzone with complete possesion, then spike the football, it should be an incomplete pass.  As dumb as that sounds, that is how that play was called today.

Originally Posted by airblaster503

smh.gif

If you go by the way the refs called it... if you catch a ball in the endzone with complete possesion, then spike the football, it should be an incomplete pass.  As dumb as that sounds, that is how that play was called today.

smh.gif
please refs did mad good. they caught on to that rule in a second. Its the NFL's fault for making dumb rules, the refs were just enforcing it. Props to their knowledge. [TI]I'm just doing my job[/TI]

Forte
pimp.gif

smh.gif
please refs did mad good. they caught on to that rule in a second. Its the NFL's fault for making dumb rules, the refs were just enforcing it. Props to their knowledge. [TI]I'm just doing my job[/TI]

Forte
pimp.gif

Are Bears fans really getting gassed up over a win over the Detroit Lions? a game they actually should've lost?

ha ha.

I'm done.

Are Bears fans really getting gassed up over a win over the Detroit Lions? a game they actually should've lost?

ha ha.

I'm done.

Back
Top Bottom