Bay Area Appreciation - Vol. my 707th post

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

san jose is part of the bay, just the southern part. evergreen suburbs area is where i live btw...yea its full of nerds or w/e but mostly because alot of engineers live here. other than that its just slightly hood haha. esp. near andrew hill
I heard andrew hill was horrible,played a football game back there in '03, anything change?

Originally Posted by rc49ers

san jose is part of the bay, just the southern part. evergreen suburbs area is where i live btw...yea its full of nerds or w/e but mostly because alot of engineers live here. other than that its just slightly hood haha. esp. near andrew hill
I heard andrew hill was horrible,played a football game back there in '03, anything change?
its gotten slightly better. they still got the dress code to avoid gang violence(no red/bue allowed cause of norteno/sureno violence aroundthere). but i remember about 5-6 years back it was straight terrible, violence/cops/etc alllll the time around there. that was supposed to be my HS but myparents sent me to a private school instead

DEEP EAST OAKLAND CHECKING IN BORN AND RAISED HIGHLAND HOSPITAL 1985 YA DIG! THROWING UP THE HUNDREDS!

Originally Posted by rc49ers

its gotten slightly better. they still got the dress code to avoid gang violence(no red/bue allowed cause of norteno/sureno violence around there). but i remember about 5-6 years back it was straight terrible, violence/cops/etc alllll the time around there. that was supposed to be my HS but my parents sent me to a private school instead

Man thats what redwood city is turning into. We can't wear red or blue, stupidd stuff.
mad.gif

We just had a 15 year old stabbed to death in january and another kid stabbed an adult. Sat next to him in math back in the day. Crazy kid
eyes.gif

pimp.gif

Born in SF and thats MY city even if I dont live there.
laugh.gif

Lived in Daly City for a year but I was basically raised between SF/Fairfield. Got love for the whole Bay Area and I been everywhere in the Bay.

Gotta rep 707 and the 415.
pimp.gif

I swear I got at least one family member in each bay area city. Crazy.

on a side note, do you guys consider san jose to be apart of the bay?
Of course it is. Why wouldnt you? When I think of South Bay I think San Jose. Even cities like Livermore and Dublin are Bay Area even if theydont "feel" like it. Technically they are...

Born - SoCal
Lived for 19 years - Hayward
Moving back to SoCal when I finish school - asap

been in the bay area for the past 2 years for school. it's aiiiiiiiiite. still prefers the OC. the nightlife is not bad in SF though and the diversity isdef. appreciated.

Originally Posted by vietsta4o8

Originally Posted by NIKERAINBOWS

408 YOOOO. I dont see what you guys are talking about, San Jose is full of NERDS or at least in my suburb in SJ. The only kids that act hard are the hypebeast or the wannabe gangsters. Everyone else is basically Asian DotA players or Indian kids doing some computer science !%+#. Oh and we have lots of ricers too

evergreen area?

on a side note, do you guys consider san jose to be apart of the bay?

San Jose = The South Bay

Ha...I wonder how many people are saying just saying 510 to avoid the fact that they live in Alameda. Just kidding guys...Alameda checkin' in though...themost boring city in the Bay Area.

408 checking in...I don't have any Filipina chicks in my area though
frown.gif

Anyone going to CCS finals at SCU tomorrow?

edit: I think Saratoga tops Alameda for most boring city in the Bay.

Back
Top Bottom